the long weekend

What Taemin learned in the School Library...

Taemin just stared at Jonghyun blankly thinking about how to answer his question.  "I.. I.. I think so, maybe your right about it being time to move on." 

Jonghyun sighed in relief, "Finally!! When i get back from visiting with Key we will talk about this further, in the meantime why don't you think about how to introduce yourself." Taemin nodded agreeing to what his hyung was saying. The next day at work was stressful for Taemin, the chef was in a bad mood again. Tae didn't want to be in the way he just wanted to help but some how he managed to piss the chef off even more because he didn't know where things were. The chef just glared at him like he was the dumbest person he had ever seen. Taemin didn't want to show that this made him upset so he went to the bathroom where he tried to compose himself. Everything was ok until he went back out to help again and the same kept happening. Fed up with being treated like he was a complete idiot he went to his uncle, who he worked for, and asked if he could just go home. 

Once home he cleaned up his room and did his laundry just trying to waste time. Jonghyun was already driving to see key, who lived far away. He decided to play video games until it was dark out. Picking up his phone and scrolling through the contacts trying to find someone to hang out with for an hour or two he decided he wanted to go to the hookah lounge. Hmmmm... thought taemin who would go with me to the lounge? scroll.... scroll.... repeatedly going down the list and back up a few times before deciding to call Kyuhyun. Ring, ring, ring kyuhyun picked up the phone, "yoboseyo? Tamin-ah whats up? its been a while since you called?" Taemin responded " Deh hyung, i was wondering if you would go to the hookah lounge with me tonight? Its been a while we should catch up."  " Sure tae, that sounds like fun, ill meet you there in 20 min?"Kyuhyun said. "ok sounds good see you soon!" as Taemin put his phone down and headed to meet with Kyuhyun. 

At the lounge Taemin got there first and waited for a booth to open up where they could sit by them selves and talk. When Kyuhyun got there they ordered what flavors they wanted and started talking about school and what they had been up to the past month. Taemin informed Kyuhyun that he and Minho had broken up in early december, things had not ended well they had gotten in a big fight causing Minho to go completely wild. Kyuhyun was in shock at Taemin's story he knew Minho wouldn't hurt anyone and was a kind person. Taemin explained that because they had started fighting a lot. Minho had started going out with his freinds and getting drunk.

flash back

 Minho walked through the door, slamming it shut. "Minho shhhhh!!" Taemin had said " the neighbors will wake up and call the cops again. I don't have to let you stay here!" Taemin lived on his own because his parents traveled alot for work so they just got him an apartment that had an extra room for them when they were in town. Minho was furious at what Taemin just said to him, " Don't tell me what to do!!" he slurred. " uggghh! your drunk again next time don't bother coming back here Minho. Im sick of dealing with you drunk every 3 days!" Taemin was tired school was getting to be a pain. He had been up working on a paper that was due in 2 days. 

Taemin didn't know what had gotten into Minho the past few weeks. It was as if they weren't dating like taemin was just someone Minho knew. Minho walked towards Taemin slowly, grabbed his arm and dragged him from the couch he was sitting on. " Why don't you pay attention to me! Your always working! I get it you have school. But you never think about me!" Minho was yelling in Taemin's face now. Taemin was shocked, is this why Minho was being so distant did he think i wasn't showering him with affection on purpose? He did the same thing, he would go out and not invite him anywhere why is this all my fault ive been stuck here with him going out having fun. "What the hell Minho! I need to get all this done, im not ignoring you on purpose but you aren't exactly the years best boyfriend either! You go out with your friends all the time with out inviting me, you don't hear me complaining! You ing drunk!" 

Minho slapped taemin. They both stared at each other as tears started streaming down Taemin's face, he couldn't believe Minho had just hit him. "Tae... I..Im sorry I didn't mean to." stuttered Minho. 

"GET OUT!!!!!!!!" Taemin yelled. This was it for him, being drunk all the time was one thing that annoyed him but he thought they could work on it. Hitting him was on a whole different level, being drunk was no excuse. All of Minho's yelling had scared him anyway but he just dealt with it because he loved him. Taemin only knew that it would only get worse if this went on, it was over between them. 

 

 

so i just want to say sorry in advance im not really sure where this is going but im having fun writing it! :) hope you enjoy! comment please :D