A New Semester

What Taemin learned in the School Library...

 It was a regular Wednesday where neither Taemin nor Jonghyun wanted to go to class. Sitting in class Taemin was taking to Jonhyun about their upcoming research paper. The teachers lecture was monotone, Taemin zoned out thinking about the break up with Minho. Jonghyun struggled to stay awake even though he was exhausted. When suddenly the teacher said it was time to go to the library to meet the librarian she will show you how to use the resources for your research paper. 

 They followed their peers out of the class and started heading for the library. On their way there Taemin confides in Jonghyun about his break up with Minho, Jonghyun interrupts him telling him its time to move on and forget about that jerk. Seeing the look on Taemins face jonghyun encourages him to tell him whats wrong. Taemin begins to tell jonghyun how he wishes things had ended on a better note, and how he wishes Minho was still his friend. As they stood in the library waiting on their teacher they laughed at the sign encouraging tutoring for reading and grammar. They toured around the library looking at all the tutoring and private study rooms. 

On their way out of the library Taemin stopped, staring into the math tutoring section. Jonghyun slammed into him causing Taemin to stumble forward but not once did he avert his gaze. Jonghyun whispered harshly "what the hell, why did you stop?"  Taemin mumbled nonsense. Jonghyun noticing that he was staring at something leaned around him trying to find out what had distracted his young friend. Immediately  seeing the object of distraction forced him to snap back to reality by pushing him towards the rest of the class. 

Taemin couldn't get the image of the hauntingly beautiful boy walking in the math tutoring section. He muttered to himself I have to know him. Jonghyun turned suddenly baffled at what he had just heard and responded does this mean your over Minho?