Be With You Pt. 3

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31st October, present.

 

“Eommaa don’t touch ittt!”

 

Hee Jin raises her voice a bit since she sees her mother wants to open the eyeshade which is covering her eyes, and of course, her mother pouts her lips when she hears Hee Jin’s command.

 

“Good job Hee Jin-ah, make sure eomma still has her shade on okay? or we will fail to give her the surprise!”

“Ne appa!!!”

 

Si Jin who’s still concentrating on driving the car praises his daughter still she does exactly what he wants her to do.

 

“Urggh it’s not even my birthday, why do you guys want to surprise me?” 

“It’s not your birthday, both i think it’s a special day for us.”

“Heee? what do you mean? is it our dating anniversary? but i remember clearly it’s in March!”

“No, it’s not, it’s okay if you don’t remember, my love.”

“Goshhh, just let me know what is it..jaebbaalll..”

“Nopee, not yet, Hee Jin-ah, keep looking at your eomma, okay?”

Mo Yeon scowls, feeling a bit irritated by the fact that her eyes have been covered for more than 30 minutes already since the time the left Daegu International Airport.

 

Earlier today the three of them went to Daegu International Airport by car to accompany Si Jin to bid farewell to one of his closest colleagues back in King Sejeong Research Centre, and Si Jin told her he had a surprise waiting for Mo Yeon right after that.

As suspicious as it is, and as much as she wants to refuse it, but Mo Yeon can’t help to say no to her husband and daughter when they are already overly enthusiastic about that “surprise”, so as a good wife, mother, and a family member, she finally says yes when her daughter wants to cover her eyes with that pink eyeshade.

 

Mo Yeon and Si Jin registered their marriage two days after Si Jin’s birthday in September, they decided to hold a small reception later on Mo Yeon’s birthday in November. The reason why they decided to put it that way was that Mo Yeon is waiting for Myeong who just gave birth to her baby boy at the end of August, she wants to make sure that her best friend is fully recovered before she is doing her duty as the maid of honor.

 

“I still can do that! just make the dress a bit bigger!”

She chuckles when she remembers how Myeong Ju scowls just by hearing that her best friend adjust her wedding reception because of her.

 

Meanwhile, Mo Yeon and Si Jin also made a lot of preparations, they decide to move to back to Seoul, since  Mo Yeon’s office agrees to transfer her to one of their branches near Myeongdong, they also find a great school for Hee Jin, and of course next year Si Jin can start doing his work again.

Speaking of Si Jin’s work, Mo Yeon actually has told him to go back to his office (since he said he took a year off), but he just refused to do so.

 

“You know i still have some unfinished plans, right? so, no, shiiirrro, i already told Prof. Park and he said it’s okay.”

“But Si Jin-ah, we already back together, even we’ve moved to Seoul, what else do you want to do?”

“Well, Kang Mo Yeon-ssi, i think you know exactly what i want..”

Then he winks at her while he’s (according to Mo Yeon) sensually biting his lips.

“OMMOOO YOO SI JIN-SSI, BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE! We just move here and you are thinking about babies already? AISHH this namja!”

 

Mo Yeon’s cheeks instantly turn red once she remembers about that moment.

 

“Alright we are here!”

Mo Yeon feels the car starts to slow down and finally stops.

“I Will take Hee Jin first, then i will deal with you, Mrs. Yoo, don’t even dare to move that eyeshade.”

Si Jin then opens the car door and takes Hee Jin out first before he goes to Mo Yeon’s side and finally helps her to go out of the car.

“Where are we now?”

“Well, if i told you it’s not a surprise my love.”

“Just tell me already, i will try to act like i’m surprised!”

 

Si Jin just shakes his head hearing Mo Yeon’s request, then he guides her to follow his lead.

 

“Okay, Mrs. Yoo, time to see your surprise.”

 

He gently takes off the eyeshade from her, then Mo Yeon slowly opens her eyes, it takes her some time to adjust her eyes to her surrounding.

 

“SURPRISEEEE!!” Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter