--7

When the day comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Who's the attacker?

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Amber followed Junmyun down the underground, carrying the poor boy in his back. She knows that boy didn’t do anything to deserve this kind of pain and it’s all bad timing.

Junmyun tied him on the chair, he doesn’t use the rope, it would hurt him more. He use duct tape.

“We need to wake him up.” Junmyun said after he’s done.

 

Amber has her herbs. All she had to do is wake him up and Junmyun will do the rest.

“Jinyoung? Jinyoung?”

A sound escapes from Jinyoung’s mouth. He’s still hazy.

 

“Do it.” Amber walked towards the back room. She doesn’t want to watch it. She wanna escape to the upstairs but she promised she won’t harm Jinyoung so, she still need to watch Junmyun.

 

“Look at me.” Junmyun held both of Jinyoung’s shoulders, making him looked into his eyes. His eyes had already changed.

“You will answer all of my questions. You will break all the obstacles to answer my questions. Nod if you follow.”

 

Something hurts in the back of his head but Jinyoung nods. He has to nod. As soon as he nods, he knows he is giving his mind away to the stranger.

“That night, go back to the night you were attacked.”

“I wasn’t attacked. Nothing happened.” Words just escaped Jinyoung’s mouth. His mind is blank. He can’t remember anything.

“Think. You were attacked.” Junmyun forced. His eyes blazed, trying to hold the contact with Jinyoung.

“No.”

“Think! Think!” Jinyoung starts to break.

 

He screamed.

“My head!” His neck was arched back. He screamed because of the pain. It’s no normal pain. It’s worse than the needles pricking his skin. It’s worse than anything.

“No. Please. Stop.” Jinyoung pleads. His throat hurts from screaming. He felt his head is brought back to straighten position. His eyes locked with those pair of red eyes.

 

“You were attacked that night. What did he say?”

“He says.. AHH!!! NO. No. Nothing happened. Please. Nothing happened.” Jinyoung tried to move but he was tied to the chair so tight. His head hurts again. The pain is throbbing. He tried to close his eyes but he can’t stop looking into those red eyes.

Because that man ordered him to look.

 

“He says nothing happened?” Junmyun released Jinyoung’s head.

Jinyoung gasps as he is finally free of immerse pain. But the throbbing still remained. But he can close his eyes. He felt his tears flow out.

 

“Why are you doing this?” He sobs. He doesn’t know the man. He doesn’t know where he is. He doesn’t know why he has to be tortured like this.

Junmyun doesn’t answer. Junmyun doesn’t look back. He knows the boys is starting to break. He will make the boys free of previous compulsion, before that, Jinyoung can’t see his face.

 

Junmyun’s eyes changed before he continued with Jinyoung.

“Look at me. You need to go into details. Why are you alone that night?”

“I was alone. I was chasing Seongwu.”

“Did you see Seongwu?”

“No. It wasn’t Seongwu. It was no one.” The head-breaking pain is back. Jinyoung tried to move out of his restraints. He saw nothing that night. He really saw nothing that night.

 

“It wasn’t no one. You need to go into details. You can fight this. Fight him, Jinyoung.” At the call of his name, Jinyoung screamed.

His head is splitting in two. It wasn’t no one?

“Fast. Unbelievably fast.”

“You’re right. You saw someone. No, not someone. Something.” Junmyun suggested.

“Yes. Yes.” Jinyoung is now shouting his answers. He is breathing so hard. Every part of his body hurts. Especially, his head.

 

“I see the red eyes.” Jinyoung gasped. It’s like the haze is slowly going away. He is starting to remember that night.

“That night… it was so dark.” Jinyoung’s mind went back to the night he saw the attack.

“There were two men. One of them hit another. That guy… that guy that hit the other guy is after me.”

“Ahhh… HELP. HELP.” Jinyoung shouted as if someone is really chasing him. He is struggling too much, Junmyun had to use all of his strength to put him under.

“Continue. You need to overcome this. Continue.” Junmyun urges.

“He was so fast.” Jinyoung paused, breathing hard. He is accepting the pain. He is searching the masked truth even though it hurts. He needs to know too.

 

“He saw me. I tried to run but he was really fast. Impossible. How does he do it?” Jinyoung is calm. He is not struggling anymore.

“He told me not to shout. I… I did not shout. Why didn’t I shout?” Junmyun now partly relief since Jinyoung is finally overcoming this compulsion.

“It’s okay. You do as you were told to. What feature of his face do you remember?”

“His eyes. His eyes are very angry and red.”

“What about other features?” Junmyun asked, actually hopeless. Jinyoung wouldn’t know who compel him, how would he.

“Other? Other than eyes… ears. He has big ears.” Junmyun’s heart jump at the mention. There’s only one that fit the description.

 

“Were his eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter