Savior bae

Wearing happy-mask everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another night of seulgi and her bad thoughts come to her mind, this how she live her life everyday. She will writes down how she feel about her life then burn it because she don't feel like talking to anyone about it. 

So she grab the pen and a paper to write, her tears roll down from her cheeks.

 

'I have no idea why am i still alive, or do i even deserve to be in this world, there are people out there fighting for their lives but im here thinking about when will my death come, mummy, im sorry that i became like this... i'm not the seulgi that you were proud of, i'm just a disappointment to you now . Even though 4 years had passed, i'm still afraid to sleep alone, eat alone, do everything alone .. without you with me, can't i just go to you, mummy?' 

 

Seulgi sobbed harder as she crumple the paper and burn it in the toilet, she walked back to her room grabbed the penknife and position it on her wrist but a image of joohyun flashed her mind, she dropped the penknife and sit on the floor hugging her knees to her chest crying .

"What is happening me, today is my first time seeing her yet she have such strong impact on me" seulgi smiled while sobbing, having something to look forward to makes her feel good but its scaring her too, she's so used to this type of life that she never thought someone could manage to make her feel good being alive. 

Seulgi can't stop thinking about joohyun, it's the first time someone actually make her 'smile', not the fake smile but the real one. 

After fighting with her thoughts, she finally drift off to dreamland on the floor, she looked so sad even when she's asleep ... someone save this cute and innocent bear please. 

 

 

At the another side, joohyun is telling her parents how much she like this new school as she met new friends also a girl who looked really cute like a bear, her parents very happy about it, joohyun is their precious daughter and they will do anything to make her happy. 

It's the first time joohyun find someone really cute, she dated before but it's different with seulgi 

 

Joohyun walk into the school with good mood, humming to the song she's listening but stopped on her track and take off the earpiece after spotting seulgi sitting at the corner, joohyun frowned when she realize the other girl is sobbing quietly with her head hanging low, she rushed over to the girl and hugged seulgi

Seulgi is surprised to see joohyun and also blushed at their close distance, she quickly wipe away her tears then separate herself from joohyun. 

"H-hi joohyun" seulgi smiled at her despite she just cried 1 min ago

"Seulgi ah why are you crying?" joohyun hugged the girl again, seulgi feel so weak now .. she never allow other people to see her cry before but she don't know what got into her just now, she just feel like cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter