~기억~

Remember ¥ hrm + iny

I still remember the way you looked at me, your beautiful dark eyes looked curious; your black hair was flying with the wind and your face had the brightest smile i've ever seen.

 

Im Nayeon, that was your name.

 

It didn't take long until i get in love. You were just so perfect, i couldn't help but fall for you.

 

Months passed, our friendship started to become something more.

 

Our first kiss was under the lamppost, at a hospital park. It was raining, our clothes were wet. We were probably going to get sick, but i didn't matter.

 

Nayeon, you were so perfect, so damn perfect.

 

Years later, we got married, it was at beach. The sun was hot, but your smile was more. I was so happy with you.

 

But what i didn't know was that you were broken inside, begging for help and i didn’t get  you.

 

i'm so sorry.

 

 

I remember our last day together. Your smile was different, sad, broken. It was 4:52 at morning when i heard something from our bathroom, there was water in the ground coming from the bath. You were there, bleeding out by your wrists.

 

Your beautiful eyes lost their bright that day, and mine too.

 

You were gone.

 

But don't worry, i'm coming to find you and save you.

 

— Hirai Momo

 

🎨

hey yo, it's cassie with a english book! Idk exactly why i wrote this but i think it's a good one, at least it's not that bad.

 

sad one, sorry but i like writing this kind of fanfic, it's satisfying, sad but, satisfying.

 

lemme know what u think please! 

 

english is not my native language, so i apologize for any grammatical mistakes, ok?

momo and nayeon are so cute together aaa, theyre my mommas

 

you know aaa i love twice w all my heart that's it aaaa

have an amazing day, love ya 💜

 

xoxo cassie