Chapter 3

Opposite lovers

Sinb

When I was walking to my class room I saw someone familier opposite to my classroom. It was a boy that bump to me earlierand guess what haha Im not going to leave him unless and untill he say sorry to me. He was talking happily with someone so I thought for an idea how to get revenge. I walk to the dustbin and grab a can to throw it to him. I aim the can to that boy and threw it. ~THUD~

"WTH! YAH?" he raised his voice and turn back.

"YAH! are you out of your mind?" he ask me. Wow does he like to raised his voice. Pffff look how he is glaring qt me pffftt I don't care. 

"Did you even heard what i asked you?" he ask me. I heard what he said but im just playing it cool since he did the same to me by bumping into me and jusy walk away without even saying sorry.  

"Are you deaf? Are you dumb? why aren't you saying anything ? " he was still rambling so I decided to just ignore it and walk back to my class.  When I was about to reach the door to my classroom someone held my hand and so i stopped walking and turn my back to see who was it and guess what it was tge boy that bump into me earlier.

"You are not getting away unless and untill you say sorry to me" he said to me. WTH this boy. i just smirk and let go his hold. 

"It should be me who should said that line" I replied back

He seems to be in confusing to my reply.

"And why should you be the one who said that line?" he ask back. WTH does he have short term memory Or what. 

"Well today while a beautiful girl was walking some stupid boy bump into her that made her fell down so she thought for a revenge by throwing a can at him" i replied

Again he seems to be confused and after a minute he smirk.

"well the boy that you said stupid must be handsome and maybe the girl that you are referring to be beautiful must be ugly. Maybe it's her first time seeing a handsome boy so she decided to block the way of the handsome boy and made up the story by making it bump with the boy" he replied. WTH what is he saying? ughhhh. I was about to reply back but ~KRINGGGG~ the bell rang. He was walking to his class back. Ughhhh ishhhhh.

"Yah! I hate you" i shouted so he can hear

"I hate you too" he shouted back

"I hate you more" i shouted

"Well i hate you more than your preety face" he shouted 

"I hate you-" i was about to shout at him but did he just said im preety. ~blushing~… Why my cheeks are so hot? and wth did he said im preety?