chapter 1

Opposite lovers
  • Her story

Sunlight rays can be seen coming through the windows and chirrupings of the birds can be heard.

She woke up from her bed and did her morning routine. She wear her uniform and a little bit touch-up. She came out from her room and she was greeted by the maids. 

"Good morning, young mistress"said the maids And so the story of her begans here.

Her name is Hwang Eunbi but her friends call her SinB. She is attending the school in SOPA. She is the queenka in the school. Her bestfriend is Eunseo, Dahyun,Moonbin and Mingyu. She love her friends more than her family except her brother Hwang Hyunjin and her mother Hwang Tiffany. She hated her father for some reasons *you will know it* So she took her mother's title "Hwang". 

SinB's

When I came out from my room the maids greet me. 

"Good morning, young mistress" said the maids

"Good morning" I replied back. 

I went to the dining room and had my breakfast and went out from the house. My driver drove me to school. I straightened my uniform once I got off. I could see the boys staring at me even the girls  well Im the queenka of this school but there is those bi***es who hated me because I got all the attention from the students. When I was about to reach the school gate unfortunately SOMEONE JUST BUMP INTO ME and made me fell down. 

"YAH! YOU!ishhhh *pointing at him*" I said but he just walk away like nothing happen. 

"Pfff Aaaaaahhhh you are not getting away without even saying sorry to me" I shouted in my mind since I had to maintain my rich-like people's behavior. 

 

I stand up and walk to my class.