Cinderella

BTS Fairytale Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BTS Fairytale Series – Jimin ver.]

 

 

 

You let a heavy sigh, watching your boyfriend kissing another girl. It’s fourth times already you witnessing his stupid activity with  different girls.

Well, you are dating a famous student at school. Of course you aware that many girls throw themself to get a chance to be with him. But, you’ll never expected that your beloved boyfriend was only some kind of player.

“Park Jimin, meet me after school.” You said before hang up the phone.

 

[after school]

 

“I just can’t believe that I’m so stupid this whole time.” You stomped your feet as walking while Jimin follows behind. Your heart burning remembering the stupid scene earlier that just popped up in your head. “and the worse part is you let me be that stupid girl.”

“How come that was my fault?” Jimin somehow raised his tone in case I can’t hear him clearly.

You stopped in sudden then turn your body around causing that so called dramatic bumping with the guy behind you, leaving a small space between you two.

“Yah! Are you on your period or something? Why are you so random?”

You prefer to ignored then ask him back instead, “tell me, am I not good enough as a girlfriend?”

“What’s going on?” Jimin stunned seeing your face got red as you mad.

“You know what happen, Jimin, I’m just upset that I didn’t realize it sooner.”

“Ah, I see.”

“I wanna break up.” You took off your shoes,  tying the shoelaces to each other then throw them up to the tree branch that you just found before Jimin could ever ask, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter