Destined Night

SPEED DEMON

I was on my way to pick up Dr Hirai from his lab. Suddenly, rain starts to pourring and the thunder keeps on getting louder. I ran as fast as I can to Advance Lab to be there before I get super wet.

AT ADVANCE LAB

DR HIRAI: Jinyoung! We cant turn on the machine before it is ready!

JINYOUNG: But Dr this will change our perspective whether it will work or not!

An argument break out in the Lab where Dr Hirai and his protoge work on anti matter machine. 

SUHO: Dr are sayying the truth. We cant simply turn it on.

JINYOUNG: We need too. 

Dr Hirai punch Jinyoung in the face and both of them starts to fight in the Lab. Without they know they accidently turn on the machine.

DR HIRAI: oh shoot.

Both of them stop their fight and look at the machine. Suddenly the machine gets out of control. Leak of different anti matter are everywhere in the lab.

DR HIRAI: this is your fault Jinyoung!

Jinyoung just stares and scared because it is his fault. He leaves the lab and went runninh away from the facility.

SUHO: Dr, we must shut it down!

DR HIRAI: Everything is uncontrolable!

The machine exploded and blast Dr Hirai and Suho to the walls make them unconscious. The machine blast an anti matter blast that ruptures the sky. Waves of anti matter being blasted across the city. 

KAI POV

Shoot that blast It came from Advance Lab. I need to get there quickly. I run as fast as I could to the facility. Without I noticed a thunder strikes my body and I pass out.

 

Where will this incident lead Kai,Dr Hirai, Suho, Jinyoung and Citizens of Seoul?