FINAL

Farewell hands
Please log in to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG POV

 

“I love you Mark.” I stared at Mark’s face . I kept my gaze on him but he seemed didn’t bother at all about my confession . He just stared at me with his poker face . I know that I’ve been saying this to him a lot but never once he accept my confession . I just wanted to be love by him ,That’s all but never once I got to feel it.

 

“You know it Jinyoung ..you don’t deserve that.” That’s all Mark said . I could feel my tears that were lingering at the corner of my eyes . I knew that I was wrong because I fell in love with Mark when he already has someone that he loved so much . Mark has been in love with Bambam . Both of them are my bestfriends at first. They’re my first friends that I met when I started my college year at JYP UNIVERSITY . We’ve been through so many things together . Knowing them was the best thing in my life . I was an orphan unlike Mark and Bambam , they came from wealthy family and both were foreigners . However they’re not arrogant . Never once they talked about their wealth in front of me .Bambam is a year younger than me and Mark but we getting alone well . Being a student who doesn’t have anyone to lend to, I need to fight to survive and I was lucky that Mark and Bambam always there for me .

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m getting married hyung .” Hearing those words from Bambam makes me screamed happily . I don’t know when he ever dated but it wasn’t important because as a best friend , I need to support him . That’s good for his life .

 

“Hyung ,, don’t you want to ask me who’s that lucky person??”, Bambam smiled happily . Happiness shown on his face . Who ever that person he’s lucky to have Bambam . He’s such a great kid .

 

“With whom?.” I asked excitedly . My mind went to picture the image of people that we used to hang out together . Me and Mark knew Bambam just attracted to guy just like me but I still doesn’t about Mark statue. I imagined some of our other friends . “Jaebum, my classmate ?? Yugyeom Bambam’s team mate ??” .

 

“Nope .. with Mark hyung.”My smiled dropped when heard that name being mentioned . “Am I hearing it right??. Mark??Our best friends??”

 

“Hyung aren’t you happy??Do you doesn’t like us being together ??” Bambam asked me concernedly maybe because he saw my face expression that has changed 

 

“Are you insane??Of course I’m happy !” I don’t know you about this !! How could You didn’t tell me about this.”  I asked . I never knew that Mark’s gay .How could Mark treat me like this . I tried to show my happy face in front Bambam .

 

“ It’s only a few month since we started dating . I don’t know what’s going on yesterday when he purpose to me . We’ve been talking about  this that we’re going to get marry after my graduation . I hope you’ll come.. of course you should come !!” Bambam was so happy meanwhile me ??. I just nodded while plastered a smile to him .

 

 

“Why you never told me that you’re dating Bambam??.” I asked Mark . I kept my gaze on him to show him how disappointed was I that time . I confessed to him two months ago in our class . He shocked to hear my confession .

 

 

“I just don’t want to hurt you . I don’t want our friendship ruin because of this small matter. I have been in love with him for a long time but I just feel bold and confident to confess to him .”

 

“A small matter??”That’s all he thought all this time ??.” Why did you confess to Bambam after I said I like you ?.” My mind couldn’t stop thinking about it . He should at least give his answer . He shouldn’t make me wait for it for two months just to know he love someone else and that person is our best friend .” 

 

 

“I don’t have time for this now Jinyoung .. Please keep this secre between us only .. don’t let Bambam know about this .” Mark said camly before he left me . He was so clam . So it’s true that he really doesn’t feel anything to me 

 

 

****************************************************************

 

 

“Mark hyung in hospital now hyung.” What should I do now hyung??”.

Bambam cried loudly . I couldn’t do nothing , still dazed to hear that Mark

got into an accident and now is critical . Tomorrow going to be their wedding day . Even I’ m still sad about the news that they’re really getting married but I ignored the feeling and tried to accept it . No matter happens they still my friends, best friends .

 

 

“I’m going to visit Mark..do you want to come along ??”. I asked Bambam Who seemed lost , he looked pale and weak . He just shook his head .

 

 

“I’m afraid that I might do something that I’ll regret .. can you go and look after Him for me, hyung??” Bambam asked while loking at me . I could see his tears . I knew he feel really terrible that time . I nodded my head and patted his shoulder before left him .

 

 

****************************************************************

 

END OF POV

 

 

Jinyoung smiled as he entered the room . Mark turned his attention from his phone to look at Jinyoung . He didn’t even smile back to greet Jinyoung . “How could he??.” Jinyoung inner self talked . It’s been three Days Since Mark got into that accident . He noticed Mark’s pale face .The face that used to be bright  and handsome now pale and weak.

 

“How are you today?? Feeling better??. Jinyoung asked the same questions that he used to ask Mark every time he came to visit him . He made his way to the window to open the curtain so that Mark could get the fresh air . Mark stirred a little .

“I’m fine .. a little . Bambam doesn’t come along??” . Jinyoung sighed before shook his head . Mark kept asking the same question every time Jinyoung came to see him .

 

“He’ll come soon .. don’t think too much okay?.”

 

 

“I’ve been here for days but never once I saw him came to see me.” Mark looked sad when said that facts . Jinyoung  wanted to do something to comfort him but he didn’t know how . Jinyoung doesn’t know what kind of excuse he need to say because he really didn’t know why Bambam doesn’t want to visit his “future husband” .

 

 

“He’s busy, Mark. You know right that he just graduated so he must be start working now . Jinyoung just randomly made an excuse . He hope Mark wont think too much since he worried of Mark’s health .  Mark just nodded his head seemed like to understand .

 

“Mama told me that you can be discharged tomorrow.Is it right??.” Stupid question Park Jinyoung . Of course it’s . He knew about it already but still asked Mark . That’s because he doesn’t want to feel awkward when nothing to say . “If only I didn’t confess to him that time.” Jinyoung thought.

 

 

“Yes .. I asked to be discharged soon .. It’s staying here .. nothing todo . I want to go home so that I could see Bammie .” Mark said smiling as he mentioned his fiance’s name . Jinyoung’s heart hurts so much to hear that . Even Bambam never came to see Mark here but never once the older forgot about him . Jinyoung doesn’t why but he did feel like his presence all this time mean nothing to Mark . Jinyoung shook his head and changed the topic .

 

“I brought you porridge . I made it myself.” Jinyoung said feeling proud When mentioned about his home made porridge .

 

“Just bring it back . I ate my breakfast already . ,it’s a waste if you left it here .. none will eat it .”  Jinyoung felt his chest tightened hearing Mark’s words .  “Cant he just say like “I’ll eat soon?? Even if he’s going to throw it at least I wont know about it .

 

“I’ve meeting today so I need to go to  now .” Jinyoung said quickly Standing and leave Mark . He just left that porridge there. He doesn’t care whether Mark going to eat it or not .  

 

 

 

“Jinyoung ! Mark passed out!!.We’re now at the hospital .. can you

Please log in to read the full chapter