008

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

I would like to apologise in advance if this chapter is boring. Why? Cause 1) I am having writer's block. 2) I was very tired when I am writing this, brain not functioning well. 3) Tons of homework are haunting me so yea... BUT, I will try to make it as good as possible because, TODAY IS INFINITE 600DAY ANNIVERSARY OF DEBUT!! weeee..... hehe sorry..



HyeYong's POV

2 days before INFINITE oppas leave for Japan.
"Omma, Don't worry about me. When WooHyun oppa finds out I will make sure he takes good care of me. And HoYa oppa too." I tried to comfort my omma.
"Omma, you make it seem like our baby here is going to get married and not come back home. She is just going to start her dorm life." BooHyun oppa came out of the kitchen with a large bags of container. 
"Gomawoyo Boo oppa." I called the nick I gave him since young. It was so tiring to repeat the 'Hyun' part for both my brothers.
"Come on, let me help you with the things done and fetch you over before omma starts crying." he picked up some of my stuff and headed towards the door.
"Omma. Don't worry about me. Really. I will work really hard and make it big. Even better than Woo oppa." I gave my omma one big and tight hug before heading out too. We loaded 3 boxes up the boot of Boo's oppa car, my luggage, my laptop and the large bags of container managed to squeeze in too. Boo oppa started nagging and nagging. Well of course, I am his beloved sister. He kept reminding me about the kimchis in the containers. Repeatedly tell me that if I have any quarrels with the unnies and I feel like coming home, door will always be open.
"OPPA! You are worse than omma. You make me feel like I am marrying out and that if I have a quarrely with my husband, I can just come home." I whined, trying to stop him from nagging.
"Haha. If your future husband ever dare to treat you badly that you feel like coming home, I won't allow that to happen." he said, concentrating on the road.
"So you will leave me dying on the road?" I questioned.
"No, I will go straight to him and beat the daylight out of him for hurting you." Boo oppa threatened.
"OPPA! No way!!" I was practically screaming. He laughed at how frantic I was. 
"Okay, Lets unload your stuff here first. I will go park my car and be back to help you." he said, pulling up in front of the lobby. It has been nearly 2 weeks since I last stepped in here. We quickly moved my stuff in and headed up to level 7. 
"Oh. ChaeRin unnie. You are here already." I beamed.
"Oh HyeYong, you are here early too." the managers popped out from the kitchen.
"Boo oppa, you remember ChaeRin unnie? My best friend, together with Woo oppa?"
"Neh. She has really grown up pretty."  Boo oppa praised. I threatened him to tell his girlfriend about it and managed to clinch a deal of 6-months long free supply of ice cream, whenever I want it, in exchange of not revealing about it. What an evil sister I am.


ChaeRin's POV

"Boo oppa, you remember ChaeRin unnie? My best friend, together with Woo oppa?" HyeYong asked.
"Neh. She has really grown up pretty." BooHyun oppa smiled.
"Gomawoyo." I said softly.
"And oppa. This is HyoAn oppa, our main manager. And this is EunMi unnie and DaeJung oppa. They are new managers." HyeYong introduced.
"Annyeong hasaeyo. Please take care of my sister." BooHyun oppa greeted them.
"Baby girl, I will make a move first ok. Call me if you need anything." 
"Neh oppa. Annyeong. Drive safely." HyeYong gave her eldest oppa one big hug.
"HyeYong ah. What is with all this boxes?" I asked after she sent BooHyun oppa off.
"Oh. They are my precious hehe. You want to take a look?" she offered. HyeYong slowly pull the tape off, afraid of any sudden movements.  "TA-DA!!"
"Wow! They are pretty." I was awed. Those nano blocks were each sitting nicely in their small little plastic covers. So were her Gundam models. 
"Gomawoyo unnie. I am waiting for the shelves to come in so I can place them inside." she showed off her prize possession. 
Soon, one by one all of us gathered. We sat down in the living room to discuss about what we needed to get. HyeYong took out a piece of paper and started listing down.
"Bedsheets, blankets, pillows, in-house slippers, toiletries." she said cutely as she wrote down.
"Amy unnie, I think you need a CD rack?" she suggested.
"Neh. Aigoo, our maknae is so cute." Amy unnie shifted nearer to where HyeYong was.
"By any chance are you in some committee?" Amy unnie asked while reading what she have written.
"Waeyo?" HyeYong stopped and asked.
"Well, you classified into what things are needed by all 5 of us, so we just have to get a quantity of 5 all in one go. And also things that we needed individually." Amy unnie broke down what she wrote, for us to see.
"Hehe. I am the treasurer of my faculty's club." HyeYong said shyly.
"No wonder. Now you can be our financial planner too hehe." RaIm unnie joked.
"HyeYong ah, I just need a study table and a few drawers will do." MinAh said. 
"Ok. What about you RaIm unnie?" HyeYong asked after taking down what MinAh wanted.
"Hmm, me too, just a study table will do." RaIm unnie said. Then all of us decided that we just needed study tables and a few drawers, so she decided to classify them under things that are needed by all 5 of us.
"So, CD rack for Amy unnie, book shelf for ChaeRin unni and MinAh unnie, display cabinet for me and small cabinets for RaIm unnie. Done." she announced. We laughed at her cuteness.
"HyoAn oppa, I think we are done." RaIm unnie called out. The managers came out and read through the list of stuff needed.
"That's all? Nothing else?" They were surprise.
"What about electrical appliances like Television?" DaeJung oppa asked.
"You mean we can even ask for that?" HyeYong's eyes widened.
"Of course! You need rice cooker too, stoves, cooking pans, cooking utensils. Aigoo, I think we must send you girls for family lessons so you know what to prepare when getting a new house." EunMi unnie joked with us. HyeYong quickly got back the piece of paper and added those things inside.
"HyeYong ah, I know you are the treasurer of your club, but Sajangnim told us that we are not suppose to hold back on spending for today." DaeJung oppa revealed.
"But still, we can't go around spending money just like that. This is sajangnim's money. Wait till we earn our own money than we can consider about it." HyeYong pouted.
"Why do I feel that our maknae is so like WooHyun?" HyoAn oppa laughed. 
"Because WooHyun is my oppa? hehe." she answered.
"I think we are done. We should head out to the mall now before it gets too late." Amy unnie said. We nodded and headed down to the van.
"Unnies, here. Write what little things you might need later." HyeYong handed each of us a piece of paper and a pen to write done the things we might want to get on the way.
"Are you blood type A?" MinAh asked.
"Nope. Blood type B. Why?" she asked while hitting the edge of her pen on her lips.
"You are so organised, just like a blood type A person." MinAh answered.
"Blood types doesn't work for me. So far, only the sleeping position characteristics is true for me." HyeYong replied. We were busy writing done what we needed. Soon enough, the van pulled up in front of a mall, letting us down before HyoAn oppa went to park the van. We waited for him and went into the mall.
 



Sorry, it is boring right? VERY VERY SORRY. I will make sure the next chap will be better. writer's block is killing me :(