Chapter 2: He eats, He sleeps.

Mr.Grim Reaper and Ms. Dead

Read My other stories too in the meantime when i'm in hybernation XD

___________________________________________________

"Lead me", he said as soon as we reach outside of the hospital throwing off my hand from his.

"Where to?", I asked annoyed by his oh-so-cockiness.

"Your house, where else?", he said with gritted teeth bugging me off so much. Urgghhh. I glared at him before waving for a cab.

I was still in pajamas and people were looking at giving me weird gazes but i couldn't care less and ignore it as i enter a cab i halted, the jerk following me. I distanced myself from him and turn to the other side, looking out at the window. The ride was quiet as the car came to a stop. I paid and walked out and blew a raspberry questioning myself what am i still doing with this jerk.

I didn't say anything and walk inside my house before i enter inside my room. For the first time in my life, i was thankful that I don't have any parents. 

He tried to walk in my room but i stopped him right away.

"Uh-uh why are you still following me!?", I shouted, voice raised up as he didn't even flinch a bit. Jerk.

"You heard it. I'm stuck with you for a year, accept it.", he said calmly before pushing me aside and plopping himself on my bed as if it was the most normal thing to do. I rolled my eyes. So everything wasn't a dream and i can't believe i clearly remember myself going to what you guys call a 'paradise'.

"And whose fault is it?", i asked bitting my lips trying my best to remain calm.

"It wasn't my fault that it had to be you!", he yelled back. I'm really tired right now so i braced myself from saying anything and walk out of the room.

I open the fridge to eat something as I was hungry. I took out some leftovers from the breakfast in the morning and plopped myself down on the chair. I have many questions running inside my mind right now and its frustrating me by the second.

"Great! I miss the graduation ceremony", I chuckled sarcastically before glaring at the guy who walked out of my room so casually putting his hands inside his pockets. 

"You're eating by yourself? Talk about how good of a human you are", he said raising the blood on my nerves. He sat down on the chair opposite to me before folding his arms and close his eyes like he's some boss. I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Make me some food, human", he said making me gape and scoffed at him.

"Who are you to order me?! Tsk. Do you guys even eat food?", I asked annoyed but at the same time  truly interested.

"I'm hungry, so make me. And I won't ask it if I don't eat it", he said plainly, opening his eyes. Now that I took in, this guy hasn't pull down his hood yet and also that black mask tugged on his face. He looks like some hideous serial killer rather than what you call an 'Angel'. No-No 'Grim Reaper' suits him. Its his fault that I died, according to his Daddy.

He seem to have noticed me staring at him in silence as he look over at me. I raised an eyebrow as he did the same back. I look away immediately and walk over to cook something. 

"Who are you? I still can't grasp it clearly", I asked honestly curious and to clear off my doubts as I washed my hands.

"A ghost", he said as I scoffed at him as i would believe his sarcastic answer.

"I'm serious", I glared at him hoping it will work.

"I'm the Son of what you guys call a 'God'", he said before coming over to the side and watch me cook.

"So...that was God?", I asked as I glance up at him who was focused on something which i later found out to be my hand which was full of blade marks. Do I look pitiful to him now??

He nodded before holding my hand which i snatched away quickly. He just shrugged and kept his hands inside his pockets.

"I'm curious about this. How many 'Gods' are there?", I asked as I really am curious about this as the world prays to different kinds of Gods and idk...I'm actually an athiest and I believe in Spirits rather than Gods and believe in a Flow Of Nature rather than Gods.

"God is born when people pray to a specific one. As in, if you believe in something and you give him a name then, a God is born. Male or Female that's your choice", he explained as i watch his lips move behind the black fabric.

"Then, humans bear gods? Doesn't that mean human is stronger?", I asked confused.

"Exactly. But there's this only one God who creates the universe and thats my Father", he said simply. I stared at him in awe. I was basically staring at the Prince of  Heaven right now and I can't believe it myself.

"Then, what does that make you? How are you born?" I asked and he shrugged mumbling some words I couldn't make out. But I frowned as I wanted a clear answer so I push at his side a little bit with mine as he frowned at me.

"What does that make you? You're not born from people's prayer. So what term do I have to use to define you?", I asked again as he glared at me saying that I made it sounded like he was some entity.

"I'm not a God. I'm not an Angel either. So don't ask me. I don't know it", he said making me scowl at him. How can he not know himself? Tsk. 

I finish up what I was making and brought it out on the table as he followed to sit down back on the chair. I pushed him his share as I took mine. I made some simple dish enough to make us both full. But I was really curious to how would this guy eat. He's not a human for sure and I was hella curious. Everything was in slow motion as I watch his moves as he slowly pick up the spoons with one hand and as he pull the mask off his face, revealing his face fully, shocking me with how beautiful he was. I admit I was awestruck. He was that beautiful. I swear I haven't seen as anyone as beautiful as him. He's not Handsome but Beautiful. And I realise he indeed was not some mere human-like heavenly creature.

"What?", he asked staring right back at me making me look away quickly.

"Ahem. N-Nothing.", I said as I started eating. 

"Struck by my beauty? Keep it, I hear that a lot", he said plainly as I scoff at his narssistic remark.

"What's your name by the way, human?", He asked suddenly .

"I thought you know(?)" I asked confused as I remember him clearly telling about me being dead on 13 March, 2017...and blah blah..

"I just read out what was in the book. I forgot", he stated plainly again making me roll my eyes at him.

"You do your job without deligency, I see", I said.

"Hey, that wasn't my job to begin with! I'm not an Angel!", he yelled making my blood boil. Why is he so angry anyway?

"Jiyeon! My name is Kang Jiyeon, you stupid Grim Reaper!", I snapped before standing up taking my bowl to the sink annoyed. 

I walked in my room leaving him to finish up his share in the Kitchen. As soon as I get in, I wondered if he sleeps and if so where would he sleep. Well that's not my problem right. I plop down on my bed after I changed making sure to lock the room first. I tried to sleep closing my eyes but I just couldn't wondering the experience I went through today. 

Would it have been good if I was just dead? Why would I come back alive? Its just so wierd that I'm able to face all these supernatural things.

I heard a knock on the door followed by constant knockings irritating me at the maximum level. 

"Hey, Human! Open the door!! Human!"

urghhh. Can he just stop it already?!

"What?!" I spat right after I open the door.

"Where am I gonna sleep?", he asked so simply bugging me off so much. This wasn't his place. I'm a girl and he's clearly a male even if his species is not defined. If this happened to other girls, I'm pretty sure this male here will be dead by the hands of their parents already. I glared at him as I noticed that he pulled up his mask already.

"Who knows about that?! Sleep where you want!!", He tried to walk in right after I said that making me quickly step infront of him.

" ...just not here", I said gritting my teeth.

"Why? There's no bed outside. I wanna sleep here, on the bed", he said after pushing me aside and walked in plopping himself on my bed making my scoff level as its max. I hate his guts.

"Get Out!" I said over a gritted teeth glaring at him. He just closed his eyes, ignoring me.

"Get Off the bed, I said!" He ignored me again urghh...his guts! I frikking hate it.

"Yah! Are you going to get off or not?!", I said before trying to pull him down the bed. He fight me back by pushing me off from him.

"Stop it! What's so wrong about me sleeping here?! I haven't slept anywhere else other than a bed, okay?!", he pushed me off from trying to pull him resulting me to scrape my hand on the floor as i fell down. I cried out a little in pain. Damn! I'm bleeding. Aish! I glared at him as he looked guilty of what he did.

"Happy now?!", I yelled before stomping off my foot and walk out of the room to get some aid. I got some bandaid from the cabinet and patch it on the scrap. I tried to go in my room but stopped as I held on the door knob.

I'll just sleep here for the night. I'm tired as it is...