Marriage.

a little something special.

“Ugh.” I slumped back to a chair as my best friend, Seungwan asked me “What’s wrong Seulgi?”.

“Seungwan, have you ever fallen in love?” I comically asked.

To say she was flabbergasted. I have never been attached to a person next to her or my family. I wasn’t a very social person. I had my own worlds, so hearing this from me was shocking.

“Seulgi, how can you fall in love? When did you meet this person?” she asked.

“Well, I was walking in the park, when I saw this beautiful girl in a pink dress and the light from the sun was shining unto her face. She seriously looked like an angel. And her smile was so br—“ I was cut off by a hand.

“Okay, enough I’ve heard too much.” She chuckled.

“What should I do Seungwan?” I worriedly asked. All I knew about her was her name,Joohyun. Even that sound’s heavenly.

“Ask her to marry you.” She joked.

As soon as I heard that I ran as fast as I could, hearing Seungwan’s muffled screams from behind.

_________________________________________________________

“Appa! Eomma! I’m getting married!” I screamed as soon as I Went home.

They were beyond shocked to say the least.

“Seulgi! What are you talking about?” my mom, Jessica asked. While appa was chuckling.

“Yah! Yuri, what are you laughing at? This is serious!” eomma screamed.

“Eomma, please I want to marry Joohyun!” I shouted.

“Wait, Joohyun? You mean Taeyeon and Tiffany’s daughter?” “Well isn’t that great!” now eomma was laughing. I kinda wondered why.

“Well, that settles it Yuri! We’re going to the Kim residences!” eomma said.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

I was so excited to meet Joohyun and tell her I want to marry her, I know she knows me too because we were classmates last year. That was the same year I fell in love. But now I had to ready myself to meet her parents.

“Oh! Jessi, why are you guys here?” Auntie Tiffany asked.

“Well, Seulgi here wants to marry Joohyun.” She said trying to contain her laughter.

“Oh let me call Taetae and Joohyun” Auntie Tiffany said while giggling.

While we entered the house, I saw her and I was glued to my spot. She was so beautiful. I also saw Auntie Taeyeon, and she was nearing me.

“So Seulgi, I heard that you want to marry my daughter.” She seriously asked.

“Yes I do, Auntie Taeyeon.” I said with confidence.

“Well Joohyun here also wants to marry you” I saw Joohyun blushing from behind. How cute.

“But you have to do it in 20 years, since you guys are both 5 years old!” Auntie Taeyeon said while laughing. My eomma ,appa and Auntie Tiffany also roared in laughter.

While Joohyun and I were so confused. Well, I’m not patient but if it’s Joohyun that I’m waiting for, I’ll be willing to wait.