three.

loving is easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few weeks were spent with Jiwon moping around, binging on crap tons of junk food, and daydreaming about Hanbin. Ever since that night at the YG model launch party, the latter boy has been so busy that Jiwon barely got to get glimpses of him even when he was on his secret spy missions. Jiwon would catch Hanbin buying an iced blueberry latte at the coffee shop and then going back to his dorm, where he now spent most of his time. Jiwon was so anxious, always wondering about what Hanbin was doing, especially since he knew that Jaewon was his roommate. That just made the whole situation a hundred times worse. He could only think of the worst of what could happen in that small room with his precious angel and that stupid rapper. 

God, I'm going crazy. He wanted to see Hanbin. No, he needed to see the boy. 

"Juneeeee~"

"What up, dickhead?" 

"I miss Hanbin." 

"Bro, I know. You've been whining nonstop for the last 3 weeks. What's up with him anyways? Don't you calculate his exact moves? So like, what's he been doing?" 

"That's the thing, June. I don't know! Bin's been like caught up in his dorm room and I barely see him outside at all. I've caught him drinking blueberry lattes a few times. Or like I saw him at the convience store eating spicy ramen with that disgusting kimchi he likes. But that's like basically it. I miss him, man." 

Jiwon hiccuped. Were those tears in his eyes?

"Jesus," Junhoe thought, "this kid is too much." He rolled his eyes and texted Jinhwan to let him know what's up and what they should do. As Jiwon's bestfriends, they couldn't let him waste away like this. He turned his attention back to Jiwon, who was now giggling at his phone. Damn, this kid was bipolar too. One minute he's crying and the next he's laughing like a lunatic. "Clearly, I'm friends with a pyschopath." 

Jiwon sputtered at his phone, he was watching memes on instagram and saw these alien things dancing, "LMFAO, that's wack." 

Junhoe resisted to urge his need to roll his eyes. Who the says LMFAO outloud? 

 

 

"OH MY GOD. Bro! BRO!!!" 

"The , Jiwon?!" 

So, Junhoe ended up taking Jiwon to eat ice cream, on Jinhwan's request only. Not that Junhoe wanted to. Cause he didn't. He seriously wondered if he could take another second being around the boy who would obnoxiously order the largest cup and proceed to fill it up with weird American flavors. And the worst part was that once they were seated at a small table, Junhoe with a small cup of strawberry and Jiwon with his large cup of what looked like rainbow throwup, Jiwon whipped out his phone to show an uninterested June dumb memes and pictures of Hanbin. Junhoe was neither laughing or smiling in adoration like Jiwon. It was actually the opposite, he was so close to choking Jiwon and his obsessive self. And then, Jiwon started whispering urgently. 

"June, don't look right now- I SAID DON'T LOOK. BRO!!!! THE JUNE??"

"The ? Did you just? Hit me? Why are you yelling???" 

"Oh my god, Junhoe. Shut the up bro, he's coming over here." 

"???? The hell is going on?"

Jiwon struggled to sit up in his chair normally. He scooped a large amount of ice cream and shoved it into his mouth, grabbing a spoon filling it up with extra Rocky Road and shoved it into June's mouth. With a mouth full of the sweet dessert, he nudged June and said the best he could, "Act ing normal. Or else." 

Junhoe choked on the thick sweetness that Jiwon just crammed into his mouth. He thinks his mouth is sewn shut because of the tacky marshmallows. "This flavor is seriously disgusting," he thought. June turned to Jiwon, ready to cause a scene and not really caring about the consequences. "Normal, my . I'm gonna-" 

"AGH!" Jiwon had actually kicked him. Hard in the shin. 

"Hey Jiwon! Junhoe." Junhoe looked up in pain, his face a flushing red from the kick, to see a grinning Hanbin holding a chocolate ice cream cone.

June looked across at Jiwon, who had murder in his eyes. Don't you dare this up for me. Junhoe sighed and all he could do was smile weakly at Hanbin. 

Swallowing the last of his dessert, Jiwon spoke up, "Hey, Binn~"

Hanbin immediately blushed, feeling Jiwon's direct eyes on him. "Hi Jiwon."

"What've you been up too? I haven't seen you around in a long time." Jiwon pouted. Like, actually pouted, pink lips pulled into a frown. Hanbin's eyes followed the movement and he gulped. He quickly averted his eyes and looked back up to Jiwon.

"Yeah, actually Jaewon's caught this nasty flu so I've been doing work around the dorm, trying to keep it as clean as possible. And he's been like begging me to nurse him back to health. Jae's a bit of a child so I'm usually just in the dorm with him, giving him medicine and stuff."

Jiwon's blood ran cold. His worst suspicions were being confirmed by Hanbin himself. Jiwon's worst nightmares of Hanbin and Jaewon in a room locked up together have become a reality in itself. He couldn't stand the fact and he angrily thought of ways to make Jaewon dissappear from the university. 

Junhoe, on the other hand, could see how Jiwon's eye was starting to twitch with irritation. The ice cream parlor had gone awkward with silent tension. While Jiwon was fuming, Hanbin just looked confused to as why no one was answering him. June let out a long breath. 

"Okay well... Jinan is calling for me so I'm just gonna go. Hanbin, tell Jaewon I hope he gets better. Jiwon, I'll come visit you again." Written in Junhoe's eyes were a clear sign of don't do anything dumb. 

Jiwon's eyebrows rose in panic. He was gonna be alone with the boy he was deprived of seeing for weeks. What if my gets hard?? 

"U-uh, why has Junhoe been visiting you lately? Usually I never see you guys together," Hanbin stuttered out, with a hint of jealousy in his tone. 

Jiwon nodded mindlessly, "I usually wouldn't hangout with that guy too. But Jinhwan's been too busy to be with me so June sort of took his place? I don't really know why he's been coming to my place a lot.." 

Hanbin's face turned a bit stormy but he quickly shook it off, opting to sit in June's place instead. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could get a word out, Jiwon grabbed the hand not holding the choco cone into his own. 

"Bin, let's hang out. Right now!!" Jiwon saw the chance and he seized it. He couldn't waste away this window of opportunity to hangout with Hanbin alone and not with that annoying bug Jaewon.

Jiwon lit up like a lamp but Hanbin looked almost scared. His eyes widened in surprise, was Jiwon asking him to drop everything to be with him in this moment?  Yes, he was. Hanbin looked acrossed the table and saw Jiwon with puppy-like eyes and a perfect put on his almost red bitten lips. How could Hanbin say no when the boy across from him looked unbelievably attractive. 

"Ri-right now?" 

"Yes!"

"O-okay. Where are we gonna go? What are we gonna do?" Hanbin looked slightly worried and a bit anxious. 

"Bin, I just want to be with you. It doesn't matter to me what we do or where we're at." 

Hanbin flushed deeply, "Jiwon..." 

Jiwon flashed a bright smile, "How 'bout karaoke? I'll grace you with my beautiful singing." 

And Hanbin could never say no to Jiwon. 

 

 

Hanbin was a terri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter