JELLYYYY B)

My Little Prince~

 

Day 5- Reyin’s POV:

It has been 5 days since Jinyoung became small. Good thing he lived alone because his parents were in the states. Jinyoung called the school and told them that he’d be absent for a few months because he went to their province to take care of his grandmother for awhile. Brilliant Jinyoung is brilliant. “Should I bring you to school?” “Of course, I can’t miss the lessons.” “Ok” I grabbed Jinyoung and put him inside my bag and went off to school.

AT SCHOOL:

I was excited to go home because my favorite drama will be airing today. I looked at my watch, 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Criiiinng!! Yes! I grabbed my bag then ran to the school gates. “Yah! Slow down! What if you tri-----“ I didn’t noticed the hump so I tripped. “See, I told you to slow down..” Jinyoung went out of my bag. “Are you ok?” He asked. He’s concerned! Kyaaaaa~ LOLWHOT, REYIN?! “Yes, I’m fine” I stood up and dusted my skirt. “Are you sure? You have a bruise on your knee.. Tsktsk.. You really are clumsy..” PSH!

AT HOME:

“Mom, I’m home!” No one answered. Seems like mom is not at home.

JINYOUNG’S POV:

We’re home. Reyin went to her room and looked for the first aid kit. This kid, aish! So clumsy.. Tsktsk. I went near her. She’s so tough but I know it’s hurting.. “Are you okay now?” “Yes, thanks for the concern..” She smiled. “Why are you like that?” she suddenly asked. “Like what?” “Like that, being concerned..” I lowered my head. “Oh.. Hehe. I’m just being nice.. Well, because you’re nice to me too though..” “I see..” “Hahaha” I just laughed to break the awkwardness.

DAY 10- Reyin’s POV:

I was on my way to the cafeteria. Jinyoung was inside my bag and yes, I always have my bag with me. “Man, they don’t don’t know how happy I am that Jinyoung changed.” I was talking silently to myself. Crazy, huh? “But how did he ch------“ “Aigoo!” “Oh! Mianhaeyo!” I looked up to see whom I bumped into. “Sandeul...” I WAS SPAZZING INSIDE! OMG OMG OMG!! How hansam can you get??! OH GAHD!! “Oh!” I bent down to grab the 2 books that fell from my hands when he helped me. What a gentleman he is!! OMG! “Gomawo..” I said as I stood up and he handed me the books. I smiled. Next time watch where you’re going, neh?” He said then ruffled my hair and smiled. With that he left me dumbfounded. “Hey!” Jinyoung was waving his hand in front of my face. “Wae?! Can’t you see I’m daydream--- OPPS!” I covered my mouth with my hands. SHIZZ! I thought he was Yura! WAAAAH!!!! ;A; “Ooooh.. Someone seems to have a crush on my Bestfriend..” He smiled teasingly. “YAH! I don’t have a crush on him, okay?” I denied. “Deny all you want. It’s obvious though. You’re smiling from ear to ear a while ago.” He said then laughed. TSK! “AISH! Shikeuro!” Then I stomped my way to the cafeteria.

JINYOUNG’S POV:

“Next time watch where you’re going, neh?” I heard Sandeullie. Tch! Watch where you’re going? I bet that clumsy girl didn’t get it. Why does he have to ruffle her hair? Are they close to each other? Sandeullie, when I get back to my original size you’re dead to me. WHOT?! Am I jealous? What the hell, man! I ain’t jealous! Oh hell, no! AISH! I just shrugged my thoughts out off my head. I looked at Reyin, Aish! This girl is staring at space again. I climbed up her right shoulder and waved my hand in front of her face. “Hey!” I woke her up to reality. “Wae?! Can’t you see I’m daydream--- OPPS!” She covered with her hands. It felt like something stung my heart but I didn’t mind it. “Ooooh.. Someone seems to have a crush on my Bestfriend..” I smiled teasingly. “YAH! I don’t have a crush on him, okay?” TSKTSK. Bad liar.. “Deny all you want. It’s obvious though. You’re smiling from ear to ear a while ago.” I said then laughed. TSK! “AISH! Shikeuro!” “Nyenyenye~ Mehrong!” Then I went back to her bag or she’ll leave me somewhere that’s not safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Annyeong! I IZ BACK! Sorry for not updated for like 7777 years OTL School work is just plain bish OTL And so my update is short. /LE SIGH/ I AM SORRY. OTL ;A; Please forgive me~ I'll try to update more often, NEH? :3

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. <3<3<3 I LOVE YOU ALL. ^^