Chapter 1

Unplanned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Dealing with maknaes is an aneurysm waiting to rupture. The metaphor might be inapproriate but not when the said maknaes is for lack of better term, a band of misfits. Chaos was their end product but they are notoriously known for their ability to wheedle themselves out of the stickiest situation.

There is too much hyperbole in the first paragraph but the idea is not farfetch especially if the triad is made of one cunning instigator, a savage henchman and a two-faced escapegoat, ad libitum cuteness and they could give the Italian job a run for their money.

Jaebum applauds Mark and Jinyoung for their exceptional ability in handling all three maknaes. In Jackson's case, Jaebum wishes not to dwell on the aftermath of letting loose Peter Pan and the Lost boys. Jackson reverts to his teenage-self around the maknaes, making him the most favored hyung in terms of out goingness because if there was one biggest obstacle standing between what the maknaes want to eat, that would be Jackson.

He clutches the wheels. Jaebum intimidated intimidating man but he almost balked at the idea of baby sitting the three at once. He admits he was busy, rarely at home and if he was, he was either sleeping or should not be bothered. For this reason Jinyoung dumps the three maknaes with him. He has grown immune to their ways (he thinks) but he was for some reason unsure. Jaebum did not want to mess up.

'They miss you.' Mark's words would be plaguing him in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter