Chapter 7

I Like Me Better, When I’m With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I halt in my tracks.

This is the first time I heard him calling out my name. My name that rolled out on his tongue. I didn’t want to turnback, sensing that I might get lash by him for barging into his room without his permission. However, he sounded to sick that I couldn’t bare to just leave him hanging. Slowly, I turned my head into his direction with my face facing the ground.

“Hana, look at me please.”

Sensing his urgency, I glanced up from the ground. Unexpectedly, I look right into his eyes. He looked so restless with his half-lidded eyes starring through mine. Then, he spoke.

“You might think of me as a jerk, but I heard everything just now. Yea, all the things that you said a few minutes ago.”

Noticing how silent I remained, he continued with his speech.

“erm.. I’m.. I am sorry on my part too. I shouldn’t have look at your diary and should have restrain my curiosity. Don’t get me wrong, I usually don’t poke my nose into another people business. In fact, I never once, however last week was exceptional…” Each word getting softer as he continued.

“I might sound insincere, but this is the first time I am apologizing to someone other than my parents. Call me an egoistic person or what so ever. But yea, I’m sorry. Accept it or not it’s your choice.”

Shooked, shocked, surprised. Never have I ever thought the all high and mighty Oh Sehun will apologize to me. Overwhelmed by the current situation, I began giggling. Trying my best to supress my own laughter. As if I was a wild animal that get loose from the cage, Sehun starred at me weirdly. “I didn’t know a sick person can still be so brash.”

Sehun could only hissed at her choice of words, nonetheless whined a little since he was sick, and he couldn’t voice out any other noises to mask his strong appearance. Hana chortle at him while he is now bringing his arms to cover his slightly tinted cheeks.

“Well, I am not a person to hold grudges, but I demand a make-up.”

Not expecting such a reply from me, he slowly pries his arms away from his face and agreed to my request. I my heels, ready to leave since we sort of clear our misunderstandings. Again, the only warm and present voice rang through the room. “What make-up are u referring to? Are you not gonna stay for a bit? Shouldn’t friends be concern when their friends are sick?”

Guiltiness started to tug at my heartstring and therefore, I made up a decision right on the spot. I continued walking until I reach his room door and I twisted the door knob to let myself outside. I turned and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter