Beginning to end

Erased
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pub was empty when he entered, as usual just how he likes it. He orders his usual a strawberry martini. He enjoys the quiet environment and the music along with his martini as he waits for him. The bartender was new, his name tag says that his name is Mark he looks like a bored rich kid looking for something to do, he frowned the last one Chenle was talkative yet nice and easy to talk to, this bartender was too quiet even though he himself was a quiet person anyway but when his eyes met the bartender's eyes they smiled to each other in acknowledgement then after he finished his drink a figure appeared towards the bar and sat on a seat right in front of the bartender and they starts to converse casually and even started flirting they look like a couple, he at first, he ignored them but then something about the other boy makes him reconcile someone familiar, the other person's voice was smooth and soft just like that person's voice, the way that person spoke some korean words are misspelled cutely he spoke just like that, and when Mark the bartender says his supposed nickname "Injunnie~~" he remembers  that nickname he calls that person like that when they were.... Wait! No it has to be him! he looks at the person right across him in confusion and a hope for conformation and holy ! He was that person, 'Renjun....' He mumbled, the boy in front of him was beautiful just like he'd remembered, soft voice and thin, fragile body, same long yet small hands and that same cute tooth but.....he'd changed... A lot.. The golden blond fluffly hair that makes him look like a little lost kid was dyed jet black and it was styled to his side that makes him look more mature and hot, those perfect little imperfections that makes him a human being but a gorgeous one he'd remembered on his face were no longer there makeup had covered everything he looks flawless and seductive with those smoked eyes and he feels the bartender who is supposedly his boyfriend feels like that too cuz he can see from how he looks at the other person and those oversized shirts and cute shorts that makes his small fragile built even smaller was replaced by tight ripped denims but he stills wears an oversized bright blue shirt with vans, the shy little giggles and his adorable nervous habits like playing with his fingers were replaced by flirtatious laughs and bold flirtings,  he's still the same but he changed so much he just keeps staring at him, they didnt even acknowledge his existence but to themselves if his old renjun was here he would shy away and keeps pouting until Jeno would give up and went home immediately, but this person stayed and laughed as if he has the time of his life his Renjun was gone. 
"Sorry that I'm late babe! " a loud yet cheerful and bubbly voice snapped him out of his thoughts and his boyfriend appeared Jaemin, he smiles that angelic smile as he walks towards his bar seat his voice had disturbed the conversation of the bartender and Renjun so they stared 
at Jaemin and followed where he was going Jeni braces himself for the shock and 
Finally, the said person turns to look at him he was equally as shocked as him and they sat there and stare at each other and time stopped. 

Renjun cursed at himself and he ran and ran towards the bar his boyfriend owned to meet him clearly late by 25 minutes, his makeup was rushed and his clothes were choksen in a rush he mentally notes to shout at his boyfriend for letting him meet him right at his owned bar so that he could brag to about his drinks and martinis Renjun would roll his eyes at them but damn, Mark's martinis are great as he reached the bar it was so quiet he likes the silence and he smiles happily when his favourite music was played he's sure Mark had chosen this for just Renjun he smiles at how sweet his boyfriend is the bar especially was almost vacant and there was only a person sitting there he looks familiar he thought but ignored it when Mark smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter