01; apartment no 13

Amaranthine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heejin was tired, so incredibly tired. She had finished unpacking everything and whilst her apartment looked cute, covered in tapestries, fairy lights and plants, it didn't feel cute. Maybe that was because the former tenants had been brutally murdered in the kitchen, but Heejin was sure the feeling would fade. She did wish Vivi had told her about the former tenants' deaths, but Vivi had always been squealish. She was probably too freaked out herself to tell Heejin, or maybe Yeojin was playing another prank on her and nobody really died there? No, the other people on the floor seemed to avoid apartment no 13 like it was the plague... people really died there. Heejin shuddered at the thought.

What had the previous tenants' last thoughts been about? Why were they killed? How? Were they mad? Vengeful? She couldn't help but feel awful about their deaths. She couldn't even begin to imagine how they felt at that moment. It was honestly scary enough moving to a new city, but moving into an apartment where people were brutally murdered? That was even worse.

She hadn't gone into the kitchen yet and honestly, she was scared to. she knew there was at least one ghost there and she wasn't planning on dying anytime soon. Jeon Heejin did not mess with ghosts and she hoped the ghosts didn't mess with her. She walked past it and looked in every now and then, and she swore there was something in there. The atmosphere was near suffocating in that space and it always felt like someone or something was watching her, studying her every move, waiting to strike. Just thinking about the kitchen was enough to send her into panic. She ended up calling Vivi and Yeojin.

"Heejin, you're such a crybaby!" Yeojin laughed, slamming open the door to her apartment half an hour later. Vivi followed afterwards, a lot more timid than Yeojin and holding salt with a cross. "You're even scared of pigeons. I bet there's just a bird trapped in there or something!"

"Yeojin, you're younger than bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter