ㅡ 1 ㅡ

If I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been already a time since I know her. But I wasn't expecting that one day she could give me feelings that are taking over me. I'm listening to cheesy love songs, paying attention too every damn verses that suddenly started to make sense.  I can't concentrate in classes anymore. I can't help but worrying more about my appearance. Can't help but think about her all the time.

*flashback:*

"wow, that's an amazing guitar solo! I love it!! " I scream excited to Lisa, but she was kissing a random girl, her tongue obviously too busy to reply me.

What's the point of having a friend, if she will ignore me the entire night?! 

I look at the two girls kissing. They look like in their own world. I will not insist in having her attention then. Instead, I pushed some people to walk and have a better view of the stage. But, well I ended up bumping to a girl and she lost her balance letting her phone drop.

"I-I'm sorry!" 

"Well, tell this to my phone!" The girl with slim body and long hair says angry, while checking the phone, but it hasn't any damage. Lucky me, because I couldn't afford an new iPhone.

"What happened?" A  girl with pale skin and long blackhair at her side asks and another 2 girls look at me, seems like they all came together. 

"Nothing. It's fine." She turn to the stage direction with her brown eyes, the other girls just follow her.

I didn't want to stay at their side, it would be really awkward. I try my best to go away but people are insane because of the song playing now. I couldn't find a opportunity to pass. But, hm, I think she will not notice me here anymore, and I shouldn't care, because, they're playing my jam, so  it!

I start to dance and jump with the rhythm of the songs and I sing along to every word of the lyrics. I express all my happiness for being there. They are my favorite rock band, by the way, a band only with girls members, how they wouldn't be the love of my life?  So yes. That's my moment!

I kept the whole night there and Lisa doesn't even took effort to look for me, I guess.. When the concert is over, I look around me, to see if I find Lisa, but my eyes ended up meeting someone else's eyes, the one with black hair. She was staring at me, why?! I did something wrong?! Well, I immediately avoided the eye contact and took my chance to go away before getting into trouble. 

I found Lisa at the bar, drinking with a girl, well another one, not the one she was previously kissing.

"Excuse me, can we talk?" I pull her by her arm.

"Whaaat are you doing?! Do you saw how beautiful was this girl? I was almost getting her number.. ugh!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter