Jimin

harder to breathe | seulmin

Seulgi


That jerk! He got the nerve! I can't believe he's like that!

Seulgi's hand are still in feast because he really wanted to punch Jimin's face. If it wasn't for her image she would gladly punch him real hard.

It's been two days since the incident between Seulgi and Jimin but still, Seulgi can't move on.

She really wanted to punch that Jerk for making her feel irritated.

But I surely pity his face if I punch him.

She rolled her eyes after hearing her thought.

Yes, She admitted that Jimin is a good looking guy. Very good looking guy.

She won't argue about the fact that most of BTS fans is girls and was smitten by their looks but she's not a fan anymore nor smitten by him!

But you said his handsome.

Seulgi slap her face after hearing her inner voice again. Lately her inner voice are always active to meddle with her.

Okay fine.

Yes, She already admitted that, but is there something wrong about it? It's pretty obvious by how many fangirls they have.

Is She not allowed now to say someone is handsome or pretty?

That Jerk!

“Earth to Seulgi?” Joohyun suddenly appear in front of Seulgi.

“Ne eonnie?” Seulgi ask her leader.

“Are you even listening to me?” Joohyun said raising her eyebrow.

“Obviously you're not.” Joohyun added.

Seulgi can't help but to shut up. Obviously Joohyun is telling her something and she's not listening because of Jimin's presence on her mind.

“Bangtan is here too, did you see the news?” Joohyun said showing a photo to her.

I don't need to see the news. I already saw one of the members. Seulgi mind want to tell Joohyun but she remain silent. They don't need to know about what happened.

“They said on the interview that they were also filming their music video here.”

Oh. So that's the reason why his here, Looks like two Kpop group were on the same place for making a Music Video.

Seulgi wonder what Jimin's doing today. Surely he is smiling ear to ear and flashing his dashing smile to his fans as if he is a kind hearted Idol.

Seulgi frowned. That fake!

**

"Kain napo kayo." All of them turn their head to a lady who knocked to their door and said something they don't understand.

What is kain napo kayo?

"Ne! Su-nod na-po."Seungwan said to the lady with a bit accent and that made all the members look at the girl with shock face.

Did Wendy understands the lady?

"What did you say? We don't understand Wendy Unnie." Yerim said with amaze look. She stop what she's doing the moment Seungwan answer the Lady.

“It is a tagalog word. I just learn it a while ago by manang, the lady.” Seulgi and the others was really amaze by how smart Seungwan can get and Yerim take a note to herself to study tagalod words with Seungwan.

“She said that we should eat already and I answered her by saying we're coming, so come on let's eat!”

 

 

“Some of fans knew that we went to the Philippines!” Sooyoung said with matching wide eyes.

“Well our Seulgi just posted a photo of her holding a Philippine flag.” Joohyun said looking and laughing at Seulgi.

Seulgi made a peace gesture and smiled cheekily.

She just took a photo of her holding the flag smiling brightly before heading back to korea.

“Now, Its pretty obvious.” Seungwan added.

“—and it's a Twitter trend but not a good one.” Yerim scroll to her phone.

“Minutes ago after Seulgi eonnie posted her picture, BTS Park Jimin posted a photo of him and He's wearing a shirt with a Philippine flag printed on it!” What Yerim said made Seulgi's heart to beat faster.

Jimin's name really has an effect to her now.