9.

Stay Strong Monsta X 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback:

Kihyun took his pills and went to bed, finally resting his body. As he closed his eyes, he could feel the entire room spinning and it kept spinning for quite a while, he got taken away by the feeling until he finally fell asleep.

It was late anyways, So the boys let him sleep and agreed not wake him up during the night. He already had his dinner and took his meds so there is no reason why they would wake him up again later even though he slept with his jeans and full outfit on and even though that he wasn't actually in his own bed but Jooheon's. It didn't matter as long as he's comfortable and better now.

It only started to get really weird when Kihyun began tossing and turning. I'M being the closest to him, noticed how his Hyung was turning in his bed endlessly and when he tried to see what was wrong with him, Kihyun mumbled different unheard things and wasn't able to open his eyes. ChangKyun was so confused he called his leader for help. Shownu and Minhyuk tried to wake Kihyun up but the younger was too dizzy to comprehend anything, it was really difficult to make words not to mention sentences, he was really out of it and they all knew that he was more unconscious than sleeping.

When Kihyun didn't respond, they just had to call the doctor even though it was 2 am by then. It was weird and Kihyun definitely wasn't doing well. So they all helped to change his clothes into something more comfortable and waited for the doctor who came 30 m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter