Start of my Nightmares

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

Jin’s POV

Annyeong I’m Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I am 11 years old I have two hyungs, they are Kim Namjoon 14 years old and Kim Taehyung 13 years old they are so protective to me and I love them very much.

We have a happy family, but our mother died from an accident I was there she protected me until the end after that accident my father blamed me that I killed mother, Since that day father always hitting me whenever my brothers are not around of course there are times Taehyung hyung noticed me limping or having wounds I just said “I played too much and I accidentally hurt myself” he seemed to believe it so he didn’t ask anymore, it is the same as Namjoon hyung but I try my best to lie because if I tell them the truth father will hurt me even more or worst he will hurt my brothers, I can’t allowed that so I kept it inside.

I reached 14 years old Taehyung hyung is 16 years old and Namjoon hyung is 17 years old, they are so busy these days they are now attending high school, they went to the same school while me I am in middle school and I am attending different school. Do you think my father change? No he didn’t not; he became more violent towards me again without my brothers knowing until he….

I was doing my homework when I heard my door slammed, I jumped a little because of that and I saw my father standing at my door “D-dad?” I looked at him, he smirked and locked my door I got scared, then he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the bed “Dad?!” he just slapped me “Stop or I will kill you” I start to shake “You look so much of your mother, the woman I love so much and then what? If it doesn’t for you she is here with me, but what happened? She fetch you from school with rain storm the two of you walking on the street then your ball fell from your hand and tried to take it in the middle of the highway” his gripped to my hands are getting stronger “Of course she noticed it and run towards you then a car appeared at full speed instead of you who is going to be hit, she pushed you and the car hit her! With that she died it is all because of you! You piece of !” he removes his shirt and put his hand inside my shirt “Father!? No please!” he slapped me again “Since I am missing her you will be her replacement, don’t you dare talk to this to everyone especially your brothers!” he starts kissing my neck, I tried to resist and push him but not to avail I just closed my eyes tears flows from it and I silently cry because I know I will be by my own father.

After that night I got so scared and I am always silently crying of course I don’t want my brothers to see me like this so I pretend, In school I am always got bullied because of being a nerd and skinny some bullies will hurt me physically the girls will hurt me verbally, I have 2 friends in school its Lee Jaehwan or Ken and Lee Junghwan or Sandeul. We are best of friends I mean they are brothers and they treated me as their own too and they are the ones who is always protecting me in the school, but Ken and Sandeul need to move out of the city because of their father’s work I understand that and we promise that we will see each other again and keep in contact with that they left not knowing what is really going on with me.

Every night or almost every day he will use me for pleasure, I want to tell to my brothers but I can’t I am not strong like them, I don’t have a courage. Then one day “Dad? Taehyung and I will move to the dorm it’s near hour school since the school is quite far away from here I think it is the best for us to stay there” when I heard it, I grabbed Taehyung’s shirt beside me and gripped it “What’s wrong Jinnie?” he asked “D-don’t go hyung-deul.” I pleaded because if they do father will.. I don’t want it! “Seokjin-ah we promise we will come back in holidays or weekends we will play together okay?” Namjoon hyung said “N-namjoon hyung!” I suddenly startled, then father pat my shoulder tightly my brothers didn’t notice it “It’s okay you can live there just be careful, Seokjin will be a little lonely because his brothers are not around, I will keep him company don’t worry” he smiled at me, I am so scared “Good to know father, I know you are still over with Mom’s death but we will going to be fine we are here Dad” Taehyung said “We will leave now after dinner, we already packed our belongings” “Okay take care boys.” I-I can’t stop them… wait I can give them something! I ran towards my room and write something.

帮我

 

I wrote the message in Chinese, so that Dad will not notice it; I walked towards Taehyung hyung’s room “Oh? Jin come inside I am almost finished packing” he said then I hugged him “P-please don’t go” Taehyung hyung sighed “Seokjin.. I know you will miss us, don’t worry we will come back here okay?” he kissed my forehead “Taehyung-ah? Can you help me with this?!” we heard Namjoon hyung from the other room “Yeah!” then he went to him, I immediately insert the piece of paper between his books I hope they will notice it, I don’t want them to go… I know that Dad will make me suffer a lot my tears starts to flow but I held it.

 

Minutes passed then a truck came and takes all of their boxes “Be a good boy okay? We will come back Jin we promise you that” Namjoon hyung said and I hugged them, I want to come with them but I know I can’t. They get in the truck and left “Kim Seokjin, give me your phone” Dad said “B-but I n-n---” I couldn’t finished my sentence; he slapped me hard “When I said give it to me do it! You will not contact any of your brothers! I know you so well my son, you will tell them what I am doing to you but I won’t let it!” he drags me to his room “Dad please stop!!” I begged then he tied my hands above my head “Don’t you dare command me!” he gripped my arms tightly “No one will save you! No one loves you Seokjin looked even your brothers left you! You are not needed! You are worthless! No one needs you!” I cried as much as he said that to me directly, I heard an unbuckling sound “N-no!!” He will do it again! No please! Namjoon hyung! Taehyung hyung! Please help me! Mom!!! Little did I know this is only the real start of my nightmares.

 

Here's the new start of this story hope you like it guys.. :)