Final , not.

You and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you broke up with her, you were in so much pain.
 

That night, I see tears flowing down on your face for the first time since I knew you for the last five years. Is that you ? Is that really tears, that Im seeing ? I keep denying until you look up and our eyes met. You called me, saying you and her just break up- for the nth times. I almost forgot how many times it was. I was getting sick of it.


My heart stopped at that moment. I suddenly hate her for doing this to you, but its weird..on how happy I am to hear that you two had just break up. I sit next to you, on that bench when we first met. My heart feels heavy to see you crying like this, but I feels like flying when you said that you are now not hers anymore. Am I mean for feeling this way ?


You reeks with alcohol right now. It’s cold, but you wear only a thin white shirt which looks good on you.. I bet you gives your jacket to that girl, don’t you ? I bet you did. You always did. What should I do with you ? We are not even at that legal age to drink alcohol but you always drink that thing.


Your sobs suddenly stop and I feels your head leaning on my right shoulder. I turn to you and find you had fallen asleep under all the alcohol you just drink. Your messy hair, and all that tears- how did you still manage to look this good, huh ?


I sighed.


“Mingyu-ah.. you are going to go and try to win her back, don’t you ?” I said, even though I know he is not even listening in the first place. Biting my lips, I reached for her hand and hold it tight. Of course, your hand will always stay the warmest. “Can you just let go of her this time ?”

 

 

 

 

 

All my thought on that night was right- Mingyu win her heart all over again on the next day. I was there witnessing everything. Him and his favourite sweatshirt, with a plushy is his hand in front of the girl he truly loves. He hugs her tight, but she never did. Why are you such a fool Kim Mingyu ?


I sighed once again at the view. Maybe I am the fool one.


“Hey” I turn to my right and see Wonwoo running over to me. Him with his usual white and sky blue stripe shirt. “You looks good in that shirt” I said , literally with no emotion in it. “Yeah ? You too, I guess we looks good together today, don’t you think so ?”


I look down and find I am wearing a blouse that matched with the color of his shirt. A weak smile appeared on my face. Right, I never have that chance with Mingyu- weirdly I always come across Wonwoo and find that we have many things in common.


“You been waiting for anyone ?” He ask and I shook my head, as my eyes set on Mingyu who is still trying to apologize over and over again to that girl. “Let’s go then” Wonwoo said, taking the books in my hand and walk ahead. How I wish Mingyu would to this kind of thing to me..


“Wonwoo-ah” I call out to him and he turn to me with a questioned face. I stared at him and wonder; just why.. do you like me, Wonwoo ?


“You call me just now.. don’t you ?” He ask and I just smiles. “I just feels like calling your name” I said as I walk passed him. He psh-ed at me and we giggled, for no reason. “You up for ice cream ? I have been craving for it” Wonwoo said and I’m about to say yes when my phone rings.


Kim Mingyu


I sighed as I hit the green button. I know he is still there, so I turn to my back, seeing him running toward the two of us. “Stay there, don’t move” Mingyu said and my hand fall to my side. His face screams happiness. That smile and that bright eyes that I fell for..


Kim Mingyu.. why are you so perfect ?


“Yah, did you make up with-” My words got stucked in my throat when he come running and pull me right into his embrace. It’s so sudden and I am so sure that I am not breathing. “We did” He said, and my heart fell to the ground- again. My head leaned on his chest and I could clearly hear his heart beating fast. How I hope this heart is beating for me instead.


“Ouh”


Ouh.


“Let me guess, you fight with your girlfriend again ?” Wonwoo ask as he push Mingyu out of my way. Mingyu just nod as he sighed, “-and you make up with her ? Again ?”


“Yeah” He said, “Obviously” I continued, “You’re crazy Kim Mingyu”, Wonwoo said under his breath.


“Let’s go, we are going to get ice cream” I said as I leaves them behind. “Ah.. I’m sorry I have to gives my girlfriend a company..” He said and I close my eyes. I hate to hear that. So much. 


“Just go then” I said, not even turning back. I feels his hand ruffling my hair before running back to go back to her girlfriend. “See you two later, kay ?”, My heart flutters all over again when he did that.


“He is making up with her and going to fight again and again. Whats the point in dating if all they did is fighting ?” Wonwoo whined as he walk next to me. I smirked as I turned to him.


“Then how dating is supposed to be like ?” I ask and he turn to me. “You want to know ?” I nod and he smiles even wider, “Then let’s date” He said. My steps stop there as I stared at him,


“Wonwoo..”


“Hey, it’s a joke” He laugh as he put his hands around my shoulder, as if he really meant it as a joke. I always know in between his joke, he do mean it. We continue heading to the small store nearby for ice cream. As usual, we both choose chocolate flavor ice cream- our favourite. “Should we buy one for Mingyu too ? He might be crying coming back here in any minutes” Wonwoo joked and I hit his shoulder, laughing, “No, just pay for that two”


“Got it” He giggled as he head to the counter. “You want anything else ?” He ask and I shook my head as I head out first. My eyes fell on Mingyu and her girlfriend walking not too far from me, their hands are linked together. Do I really have to torture my heart like this ?


“Here” My view is replaced with the ice cream right in front of my face. “Thanks” I grab it from Wonwoo’s hand and we sit at the outside of the shop. “You have any plan after this ?” I asked and he shrugged his shoulder.


“Not really, you ?”


“Mingyu want to study together for the quiz tomorrow, want to join in ?” I ask, “You sure he’s going to be there tonight ?” He said and I just smiles. “Let’s hope he did”


“Its okay, I will come over to your house tonight” He said as he bite the last bit of his ice cream. “Are you sure ?” I ask for his confirmation and he nod. “Why not ? Atleast we’re actually studying and I get to see you tonight” He smiles by himself and I just laugh it off.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

The sky is already looks dark before it supposed to be. Its going to be raining anytime soon. I grab the books from my desk and throw it onto my bed and hear the door’s opened. There’s no need to look back, there is only one person who would get into my room quietly.
 

“Hey there” I said and he hey-ed back at me as he landed himself on the bed. “Uh, Im sooo tired” He whined as I turn to him. “You okay ?”


“Can’t get better”


“How’s your girlfriend ?”


“As usual"


“Great” I said as I check on my phone, “Wonwoo is on his way”


“He’s coming over ?”


“Yeah, just in case that person is too busy with his girlfriend” I teased. He grab the pillow by his head and throw it to me but I manage to grab it right in front of my face.
“Am I not right though ?”


“I promised you, remember ? How can I break it”


“Who knows?” I said as I head out from my room. My heart feels a bit bitter whenever this happen. I should not have take this right to the heart, he is already here anyway.


“Can you grab me a glass of water ?” He shout, “Kay” I said as I run downstairs- just to hear the bell rings. I quickly open the door and Wonwoo rushed into my house. It’s still raining out there. “Yah..” I giggled, “You’re all wet. Stay there, I will find a towel for you”


“Thanks” He said as he ruffles his hair, trying to make it dry. “Is Mingyu here ? Seems like the rain wont stop anytime soon”


“He’s already in my room” I grab a towel in a drawer, “Here” I throw it to him and he caught it, “Nice catch. You want any hot drinks ?”


“Nah, I like it cold”


“But its already cold-” “I like it cold, Hani” He giggled and I just shrugged it off. “My room is upstairs- the one at the right. You will see Mingyu- probably sleeping in my room”


“Okay then. Thank you for the towel !”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter