The Seven Fools

Who's The Baby Daddy?

Finally, after several years of struggling to make ends meet, BTS, an Indie band in the underground scene is showing some promises for fame.

Let’s start, shall we?

First, let’s begin with the man behind the group: Kim Namjoon. The man, for the lack of a better word, is a visionary, highly introspective, cerebral, a song writer and a poet, and the groups’ producer and the mastermind behind the scene. He dabbles as an underground rapper from time to time under the pseudonym RM. He used to multitask as a manager before the band gained some traction but now that they got Sejin hyung, he didn’t have to do as much as before. Due to his extreme clumsiness he is called “The God of Destruction” by the members.

The second in command is Kim Seokjin, the eldest of the group. Seokjin is intuitive in sensing the groups’ emotional need. He is gentle by nature but he doesn’t have time for bull so he wouldn’t hesitate to put the rest of the members in their places if he needs to. Because he is the eldest, he needs to act mature (but he does slip into silly mode sometimes, especially when he hangs around with Taehyung and Jungkook, the youngest). Seokjin is a fantastic cook. His position in the band is the main guitarist and vocalist. He also helps to write lyrics as well alongside Namjoon. The members call him “Llama” because of the way he chews his food.

The third is Min Yoongi, the man behind the beautiful melodies. From a young age he has always been a musical genius even though he didn’t have that much formal training. He is in charge of the groups’ musical composition. He was trained in and plays classical piano but he would play the keyboard when the group is performing. He also raps for time to time with Namjoon under the pseudomin Agust D. He is well known as the savage of the group and also a tsundere. But, in actuality he is mostly just a softy. He could also act silly but he only does it when he feels like it. His dream is to reincarnate as a rock in the next life because he loves sleeping so much.

The next is Jung Hoseok or Hobi as the members like to call him. He is loud and proud and gives no what the others think about him. On the other hand, he is a neat freak and very disciplined and wouldn’t hesitate to give the members some whooping if they touch his stuff. He has mad skills playing the drums and he is also a fantastic dancer. People often wonder why he didn’t become an idol instead because his fans had caught him singing once and he was very good at it as well. He also dabbles as a street dancer, a badass masked one. He said that it’s a hobby that pays and he can do whatever the he likes. Oh, and he can rap too. No biggie, really. He’s talented but likes to keep it on the down low. He is, by far one of the scariest when angry other than the next guy.

The first of the maknae line is the adorable yet deadly Park Jimin with his signature reversible charm. He has many cute nicknames and all has the theme of him being a cute little . He plays a mean bass and he is the first person the rest of the members would turn to when they have problems. He is rarely angry but when he’s mad, you don’t want to mess with him. On top of that, he is actually a graceful dancer due to him having graduated from a dance academy and he would often go with Hoseok on his gig as a masked dancer. He is best friend with the next guy.

Kim Taehyung. You can’t really put his all of his charms in a one paragraph description. He is the wild card of the group with many talents, a very quirky and unpredictable personality. He is also very innocent. Extremely innocent, one might add, and delightfully so. He was going to audition for a music school but instead, out of spontaneity, he decided to turn his heels to a band audition and here he is now as the saxophonist of the group. His parents weren’t too happy with his decision in the beginning but when the band started to become successful, they supported him in the end.

The last is the maknae of the group: Jeon Jungkook. He is the lead singer of the group with the voice of an angel but the personality of a devil because he likes to pull pranks on all of his hyungs. Even so, he still acts as the baby of the group and the rest of the members still take care of him because he joined them at such a young age and they practically raised him together. Jungkook is also a sports addict, making him very muscular and athletic. He is also very competitive when they play together and the rest of the members are intimidated by his physique. He is also a gamer and would often squabbles with another member of the group, Taehyung.

And then there is the big man, Sejin, the new manager of the group. Let’s just say that he works hard in taking care of all of the members. VERY HARD, indeed. He drives the equipment van and takes care of the schedule of the group and helps with managing their finance and well-being. He is truly a trooper to be able to keep up with all them.

So here they are after a heated concert, cleaning up the make up on their faces and changing out of their stage outfit. Namjoon is sitting on one of the make up chair with an interviewer for a magazine. Taehyung and Jimin are dosing off after they have removed their makeup. Jin and Hoseok are busy making sure that their outfits are back in their cases. Yoongi is sitting still like a rock as always as he waits for their van. Jungkook is playing with his mobile phone, taking pictures of sleeping Taehyung and Jimin and sniggering when he takes a proper close up of their nostrils.

“They’re going to be so pissed when you post them on Twitter like last time, you know.” Yoongi grins, flashing his signature gummy grin as he leans back on his chair.

Jungkook chuckles. “I’m actually making a compilation video of them… It’s been my long time project.” He says as he tilts Taehyung’s head back, opening his mouth and a little bit of drool drips from one of the sides of his mouth. “Awesome!” He giggles. “It’s great that they both are heavy sleepers. It makes thing so much easier.”

Yoongi shakes his head. “I’m not going to help you when all hell breaks loose if you make Park Jimin mad.”

Jungkook shrugs. “I could easily manhandle him anyway.”

Suddenly, there is a commotion from the other side of the room when Namjoon accidently trips on a wire on the ground and topples the chair he was sitting on earlier after he finishes the interview. “Ah. I’m so sorry.” He says to the interviewer, his face red with embarrassment as he tries to fix the chair back on its place but failing to do so because he apparently broke one of the legs. The interviewer, fortunately, just politely heads out.

“How…” Hoseok shakes his head. “Namjoon, I swear, if you break one more thing…”

“I can’t help it, Hobi-ah.” Namjoon whines as he tries to fix the chair again.

Seokjin sighs and rushes over with a super glue in hand after he finishes making sure all of their clothes are stored back properly. “Here.” He immediately drips a generous amount of super glue on the broken part of the chair and glues them back together. “There. All fixed.”

“Ah… You’re a life saver, Jin hyung.” Namjoon gives him a bone-crushing hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Get off me!” Seokjin pushes him away but his ears and neck are red.

“I know you love me.” Namjoon does his googly eyes at Seokjin.

Seokjin rolls his eyes. “Come on. The van is here.” He starts to drag the suitcases full of their clothes away from the changing room.

Namjoon laughs at the reaction as always and goes to wake the sleeping members with a whack to their heads with a rolled up maganize. “Wakey wakey.”

Jungkook jumps away from the scene before he gets caught.

Yoongi finally gets up from his spot and starts to help loading their music set to the van for their equipment and the rest of the members follow accordingly.

Yeah, they are serious when it comes to their music but when they’re home, it’s another case entirely.

As soon as the door to their house closes the show begins. Jungkook and Taehyung immediately run for the fridge. “My yogurt!”

Jimin and Hoseok go to their shared room and starts to do rock, paper, scissors to see who goes to the bathroom first to wash up. Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon all went to their shared space to rest.

As always, it all starts with one of the maknaes. This time it was Taehyung. “Jeon Jungkook, I’ll kill you!” he screams when Jungkook took the yogurt from his hand. “It’s my turn!” He tugged on Jungkook’s hair as they started to horse around on the ground.

“No!” Jungkook retaliates as he keeps the small cup of yogurt away from Taehyung’s reach.

“It’s strawberry! You don’t eat strawberry yogurt! You’re just messing with me!” No one touches Taehyung’s strawberry yogurt.

“But I want to try it. It’s the last cup. Just buy another one!” Jungkook nudges him away with ease.

“Oomphf!” It hits Taehyung right on the gut and he doubles over. He then starts to give Jungkook a headlock but fails when Jungkook expertly dodges his attack as he slyly opens the seal of the yogurt and drink its content right away in a matter of seconds.

Taehyung is now pissed. “Hey!”

Jungkook cackles.

Taehyung gets up from the ground and pouted. “Fine! Just you wait until I annihilate you again tonight in our game match, Muscle Pig!”

Suddenly the doorbell rings. The two stop their horsing around and turn their attention to the door in unison. “You get it.” Jungkook says.

“No. You get it.” Taehyung mutters.

"No. You get it." Jungkook shoves his side and they went back to horsing around on the ground.

They rarely get visitor and if someone is to come over they would text them first before ringing their doorbell.

“Maybe it’s the mail.” Jungkook says, still on the floor with his head locked between Taehyung's legs.

Taehyung frowns. “We use P.O. Box. You know that. Sejin hyung brings our mail for us.”

Then the sound of small feet pattering from the upper floor rushes down. “Who is it?” Jimin says to the both of them.

They both shrug.

“There’s a peephole for a reason, you know.” Jimin rolls his eyes and goes to the door to take a peek.

“Well?” Taehyung follows him to the door.

“I don’t see anyone…” Jimin says as he peers into the peephole.

“Are you sure? The person rang it twice earlier. Here let me check.” Taehyung takes over and peers into the peephole. “Hmmm…”

“See anything?” Jimin says.

“Oh?” Taehyung then notices something. “There’s something on the ground.”

“A package?” Jungkook goes over toward them after he tossed the yogurt cup away in the trash can.

“No… It doesn’t look like a package.” Taehyung says, still peering into the peephole. “Maybe it’s a prank.” Taehyung turns to them.

“Come on. This neighborhood is full of elderlies. The ones who would be playing pranks should be us, don’t you think?” Jimin says.

“That flower shop ahjumma is kind of shady, though…” Jungkook is now munching on a bag of chips.

Taehyung gasps. “Quit stealing my food, Kookie!” he goes over to Jungkook and grabs his barbeque potato chips that he thought were well-hidden in the back of the pantry.

“It’s probably nothing.” Jimin mutters.

But as they are about to move away from the door suddenly there’s a sound of a baby crying.

“Did you hear that?” Jungkook says, stopping on his track.

The other two nod in unison.

“Well, let’s just open the door…” Jimin says as he goes over to the door and opens it. All of their eyes widened when they see that there is a basket baby carrier on their door step.

“It’s a baby.” Taehyung says. A grin starts to form on his face.

“I can see that. Very clearly.” Jimin is frozen on his spot.

“Whose is it?” Jungkook couldn’t move either.

But Taehyung immediately rushes over the baby’s side. “Oh my goodness! What a cutie!” The baby is crying but stops when Taehyung takes the baby from the basket and heads inside, cradling the bundle of little human like an expert.

Jimin and Jungkook share a dumbfounded look. Jungkook immediately takes the basket along with a duffel bag on the side of the basket. Jimin goes outside to see who had put the baby on their door step but sees no one in sight. He runs back inside the house and closes the door immediately.

The baby starts to make a fuss again and Taehyung was shushing it as he his head, forgetting that there are other people in the house.

“Hey! You can’t just take a random baby inside the house, Kim Taehyung!” Jimin says. “We should  call the cops!”

Taehyung is lost in his own little world  to pay attention to what he says.

Jungkook then sees a letter on the basket. “Hyung…” He says slowly to Jimin as he points to the envelope.

“What?” he snaps. Jimin then sees it and goes over to pick it up and reads it:

Hey, .

Thanks for knocking me up.

At least he’s a cute baby. I’ll forgive you for that.

Take care of him while I’m away to Bora-Bora.

I’ll be back to pick him up when I feel like it.

Good luck changing him.

He’s a pooper.

Signed,

That at the party.

“What the--” Jimin starts but is cut off as another commotion starts when the baby starts to cry again.

The others from the top floor starts to head downstairs. “What’s going on?” Yoongi yawns.

“Is that a baby?” Namjoon points at the baby in Taehyung’s arms.

“Obviously.” Hoseok goes over to Jimin who is still clutching the letter and proceeds to read it as well.

“Whose is it?” Seokjin goes over to Taehyung who is busy soothing the baby’s back.

“Oh… He’s probably mine.” Taehyung says casually as he smiles at the baby fondly.