FTV - Prologue

Filling the void
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young man is seen looking out the window at the clear blue sky. The weather is nice and he was sure that a lot of people out there are enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.


However, he could not feel the same. No matter what he does, he still feels empty inside. Not even the peaceful environment outside could fill the void in his heart. 


He keeps on asking himself what is it that he needed most at the time. The only thing he could think of is his family. But, his family had already left him years ago. He was left alone in this world ever since he was in elementary school.


His relatives? He doesn't even know any of them. He guess his parents doesn’t any other family members since they had never talked about them.


Friends? No one. No one wants to be his friends with him especially after they found out about his uality. He has no one to depend on other than himself.


Love? Does it even exist? He never believe in it. The only people who could truly love you are only your close family members. That what he believes in. 


It's been hard for him. Really hard. Right now, the only thing he could think of is to just leave this world. It's not like there's anyone that would miss him anyway.


But why? Why does these people keep on stopping me? Why can't they just leave alone and mind their on business?


WHY??


|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|


A 27 years ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter