♦ New Name ♦

New Name [Vkook version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was standing in front of class a huge smile on his face while he wrote his name on the board. But knowing his class filled with teenagers he couldn't help but blush and fear from the question going to raised.


 


 

"Who is...?"  Taehyung flushed and pointed at himself.


 


 

"I'am." A load of giggles and whispered erupted as they debated on what question to ask.


 


 

"When did you change your name?"


 


 

"Just over half term. I got married." Some of the class made 'awwws' and some made 'damnit! He's taken!'


 


 

Taehyung had a huge smile on his face and feeling a pride flow through him.


 


 

"Why did you take the last name? I know its women take the men's last name." Taehyung flushed of embarrassment and yelled.


 


 

"I'M NOT A WOMAN!!!!" The class laughed and watch their Taehyung-seonsaengnim as he crossed his arms and pouted. A few boys shift on their position to hide their growing , and the rest found their beautiful teacher antics childish. Taehyung looked at the brown haired boy named Daniel who raised his hand.


 


 

"Does this mean you've married to a man?" Taehyung watch the class argue over his love life.


 


 

"No way!"


 


 

"Yes way! He's cute."


 


 

"Now I know he buttoms."


 


 

"Duh~ of course he buttoms he got the last name of the guy."


 


 

"This is not happening!"


 


 

"Why most the cute one's are gay."


 


 

"Noooooo!!!~~~" this went on for a good 15 minutes until they heard someone spoke on the speaker.


 


 

"Hello everyone! This is Min Jimin the resident mochi-y dance teacher-and most cute husband of your Principal Min Yoongi in this whole cutie school, I'm here to happily announced to all of you-"


 


 

"NO JIMIN-AH!!!!!!"


 


 

"That Kim Taehyung, our lovely geography teacher is gotten married." A rumble of cheers erupted came all from the classrooms. "And his now called Jeon Taehyung. Sorry to our girls AND boys who admire our resident Goddess he's taken and his husband is possessive..." The rest is fallen to deaf ears Taehyung was fuming and turned towards the door to give a piece of his mind that mochi with wahsboard abs dared to call himself his best friend. Before he noticed all the girls in his class literally gawping at the door. Taehyung know only one capable person who can do that to people he frowned when his so called husband walked inside the room.


 


 

"JEON JUNGKOOK THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!" All of them stared at Taehyung yelled at the gorgeous man. He's tall, pale skin (not as pale as our Suga) hair parted and smirk lighting up his already god like face.

 

 (This is Jungkook look in this story yeah war of hormone)

 

 

 

 


"Sorry my TaeTae. I just couldn't help it." His sinister smirk made all the girls in the room shiver and guys to glare... but everyone can see the loving gaze the gorgeous guy giving to their Tae-seonsaengnim who's still pouting and frowning, then they start to notice the matching rings.


 


 

"Are you Mr. J-jeon?" Daniel asked the—raven hair-god like—man at the front of the classroom.


 


 

"Oh babe, you do have some smart people on geography." Jungkook snickers towards his wife.


 


 

"Shut up! Not everyone can do physics and advanced math! Leave me alone! Shoo!" The class chuckled and some glared for being called stupid subtle.


 


 

"You forgot your lunch, house key, wallet." Jungkook sighed in the middle and Taehyung blush of embarrassment its not always he forget things just sometimes it happens when his distracted and the one distracting him is the one standing infront of his class. "And the graded papers on the side table, the letters you supposed to post in the bank and you owe Sungjae 10000won for the fixed sink due to Jimin." There was a long paused as the class stared at Jungkook then at Taehyung, watching how the golden beauty blush more and put his oh so innocent smile directing at his husband.


 


 

"Yeah hehe, sorry about that."


 


 

"I swear, if I should bring your stuff everyday and getting calls from the local pub because you, Jimin and Hobi-hyung have both stripped off and gone swim for the local pond, I promised I'm going to tie you in a tree and leave you there." Taehyung pouted, then he noticed the serious expression.


 


 

"You married me so deal with it! And beside I have to deal with your ertedness so we're fair!" All the girls found themselves drooling at the man dressed in dark suit makes him more y.


 


 

"Oh and Eric is coming over today. I was told to warn you.... why? Who is this Eric guy?" Taehyung paled before blushing again then mumbled 'Jimin nothing compared to him'


 


 

"Eric is handsome but your more handsome....and a ert but your more ert. He basically stripped me when I was drunk then take pictures of me sent it to Hobi-hyung who sent it back to me that makes Jimin saw and his protective ever since." Jungkook face is now his infamous face he rubbed his temples then glaring at nothing before stepping closer to his golden beauty 'wife' whispering.


 


 

"You didn't sleep with him, do you?"


 


 

" NO! ... Ah I mean no no no." He glance at his class who just rolled their eyes. He's inside the room of 17 year olds who were more interested on his now married life than the geography.


 


 

"I was rescued by Bogummie-hyung...." Jungkook just growled then smiled a smile that can make everyone worship him turning towards the class giving a small bow.


 


 

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung's husband." There were few 'I KNEW IT'S' and 'HE'S TAKEN TOO!' Before Taehyung dragged Jungkook out of the room and pushed him up against the wall. He pouted but smiled when Jungkook lightly kissed his lips.


 


 

"You're a you know that?"


 


 

"You love this ." Jungkook chuckled wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.


 


 

"Hmmm... Your right and tonight I shall love that more than ever." Taehyung  his lips and kissed his husband, no one hearing to come Jungkook deepen the kiss and Taehyung locking his hands on the raven hair of his husband.


 


 

They stayed like that together for a good five minutes, just feeling each other before a voice heard on the speaker again to annoy them making Taehyung flush.


 


 

"Again this is cutie Chimchim husband of—fine! Fine! Geez darling—no making out of the halls... that includes teacher too, Taetae. Over and out."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook is busy watching his husband whose still currently sleeping, caressing his hair he have to wake him up at exactly 6am glancing at the clock seeing its only 5:30 he still have 30 minutes to worship his husband's beauty.

 

 

"I only sleep exactly 4 hours and here I am instead of sleeping more I watch my husband, maybe I should sleep again." But instead of continuing his sleep he glomp his husband who didn't even budge from his sleep.

 

 

"Babe~ wake up." He lightly kiss Taehyung's nose who only crunch his nose and then bury his face on Jungkook's chest.

 

 

Chuckling, Jungkook lift Taehyung's head squishing his cheeks making his lips to pout, "Jeon Taehyung come on wake up now." And then he kiss his lips slowly nibbling his lower lip.

 

 

"Ngh...ugh...ajlfwjdsk hmmm was?" Taehyung slowly open his eyes still groggy from his sleep he tried to focus his attention at the man who apparently disturbed his sleep.

 

 

"Morning my love." Jungkook greets and can't help the bunny smile to bloom in his lips seeing his disoriented husband whose looking at him like he wants to kill him and at the same time smother him with kisses.

 

 

"What time is it?" Stretching like a cat, Taehyung wiggles and sit up.

 

 

Checking the time "5:45am babe." Groaning Taehyung grab their blanket and make himself a human burrito making Jungkook chuckles.

 

 

"Babe you have to get up now." Patting the human burrito named Taehyung.

Jungkook sit up holding his human burrito Taetae whose glaring daggers at him.

 

 

"Tae its almost 6 so it means you have to get up, you like it or not." Taehyung pulled his tortila blanket so he can speak properly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter