Chapter 1: His Announcement.

My Love is LEAVING ...

"Guys, I have a big announcement." jiyong said as he went up in the middle of the room.

It's supposed to be our day off today, but our leader call us for a special announcement that can not be wait, I just came home last night from japan.

"I'm going to get married." the other members are shocked at his news but for me, I think my whole world just shattered at the sudden news.

"what? with whom?" youngbae said.

"with hara." jiyong replied 

"I though you were just friends, and now you are getting married with her?" seunghyun in.

"We've been dating since a year ago. I love her so much, so I proposed to her last night."

I can't speak. I feel like my heart just came out of my body. My mind went blank. I felt dizzy, I want to leave this place. I'm suffocating. I saw how the other members are shocked in this sudden news, but after a while they accept it and congratulated jiyong. I'm still not speaking, stunned of everything, 

I was taken back when jiyong called me. 

"Seungri. I have a special request." Jiyong said as he guide me to outside the room.

"What is it?" that was my first sentence after i went here.

"Can you sing a song for us at our wedding after party?"

That's the most bull request I've ever heard in my entire life. I can't. I don't want to. Singing infront of the newly wedded couple with their loved ones and visitors, just imagining it breaks my heart into pieces.

I ing can't.

NO.

 

"Okay hyung. sure."

 

But my mouth betrayed me. 

 

______________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone. I would like to say thank you for subscribing in this story, and yes, it is a nyongtory fanfic. and mostly this story is in Seungri's Point of view. I'm still unsure of what plot i'm going to do in this story tho. 

I hope you like it.

Comments are simply appreciated. 

​​​​​​PS. I change the name of jiyong's fiance to hara. Yes Seungri's friend hara. I just realize now that hana is Seungri's baby sister, so i just decided to change it. I'm sorry for the confusion. 

xoxo.

CTB.