Outro: Propose

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was holding a ring box in his hands. A ring box he carried around everywhere ever since he bought it, three months ago.

There was no doubt, no hesitation in his mind about this decision. He loves Kim Taehyung. And spending the rest of his life with the said boy was something he wanted since forever.

And there was also no doubt in his mind that Taehyung would accept him. He already knew how it was it will go. Taehyung will have a blank expression at first. Then he will start crying. Loud and ugly sobs. He'll probably use Jungkook's shirt to wipe his face. Then Jungkook will finally put the ring on his fingers. Then they'll probably cuddle the rest of the night with a permanent happy grin on their face.

Jungkook already knew this would happen. He was prepared.

But for some reason, he just can't find the right time. There had been countless opportunities. But something had happened and the ring stayed inside the back pocket of Jungkook's jeans.

This won't do.

Jungkook gripped the ring box tighter. At this rate, he can never propose. He needed to do it soon.

No.

Tonight.

No matter what he'll do it tonight.

Jungkook's eyes burned with determination. Kim Taehyung will be his tonight.

Not that he was already Jungkook's. But he'll be his more....officially (?)

But he'll have to prepare a lot. He can't just propose to the love of his life without doing anything special. But Taehyung doesn't like when things are too extravagant. So it'll have to be something simple but special.

And Jungkook knew what to do. With his heart beating fast, Jungkook rushed out of the hospital and into his car. He needed to do some shopping.

Taehyung would come home at five. No wait! It was a Wednesday. They had weekly teachers meeting at the kindergarten every Wednesday. So that gives him 2 more hours.

Perfect.

Jungkook drove to the nearest market and started shopping for dinner. He will cook all of Taehyung's favourite dishes.

But, Taehyung would love it if they shared this special moment with their close friends. Jungkook got his phone out.

"Come to our apartment at six. It's important so don't be late."

He sent the message to all their mutual friends and went back to shopping.

Jungkook double and triple checked his mental note. It wasn't much but Jungkook wanted it to be perfect.

He came back to their shared apartment only to realise the whole place looked like a tornado went through. Jungkook groaned in frustration and immediately started cleaning.

He shoved all the dirty cloths in their closet and hoped Taehyung won't open it. He dusted and vacuumed the whole apartment in record time and finally started mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter