Of all days to forget

Valentine's Day, Maybe

A/N: Hi readers, so this is going to be my second Yoonhyun oneshot. I wanted to try writing something for Valentine’s Day for this adorable ship, and also it is a gift for my friend ToAnyone4Ever, you’re so great, awesome, thank you for being friends with me ^^. I hope that it ends up as a good read.


 

Looking back, Im Yoona realizes that she should have seen the signs of what today was. There were many clues laid out before her. She saw couples wearing matching clothes. People buying huge bouquets, and chocolates. Stores everywhere were selling out of everything even remotely close to Valentine’s Day items. Still, Im Yoona did not see any of this until she made it to work. Her close friend Sooyoung came over to her wearing a red dress, and had a huge box of chocolates in her hand.

 

“Oh, Soo. Is that for me?”

 

The taller woman, Sooyoung laughs in her face.

 

“No, Yul gave these to me.”

 

“Oh, what for? It’s not even enough. You will eat this in like 3 minutes.”

 

“Yah, shut up!” Sooyoung proceeds to hit Yoona.

 

“You’re an idiot. Do you even know what today is, Yoong?”

 

“It’s Wednesday.”

 

“You’re partly right. It’s also Valentine’s Day.”

 

That’s when the dark-haired woman’s mouth drops. She stares at Sooyoung as if the other woman has suddenly grown two heads. It’s Valentine’s Day? Oh no, she hasn’t picked up anything for her wife Juhyun. It will be complete chaos trying to find something out there now.

 

“Yoong, are you okay?” Sooyoung wonders, as the woman is sitting there zoned out.

 

“It’s Valentine’s Day?”

 

“Yeah, so what did you get for Juhyunnie?”

 

Sooyoung takes one look at Yoona’s “deer caught in the headlights” face. It tells her that her friend has definitely forgotten about the day, and that she has no gift for Juhyun.

 

“Yoong, really? You forgot all about Valentine’s Day of all days. Does your marriage mean nothing to you?”

 

Yoona facepalms. She doesn’t know how it is that she has forgotten what today is. Juhyun will probably be disappointed if she doesn’t bring her a gift.

 

“Of course it does. Oh , Soo. What am I going to do?”

 

Sooyoung’s answer is to laugh in her face again, because why would she do anything else. Yoona frowns, while waiting for her friend to stop laughing. There is nothing funny about this situation for the dark-haired woman.

 

“Are you done, Soo?”

 

“Yeah, wow. Are you serious right now, Yoong? You better try to get Juhyunnie a gift.”

 

“What should I…”

 

Only Sooyoung is already walking away. “Well, I’m going to call Yul and thank her for sending my chocolates. Bye, and good luck.”

 

“Soo, wait….”

 

Sooyoung has her phone in hand, no doubt calling Yuri right now. Yoona can’t believe her sudden misfortune. It’s honestly the worst thing that could happen. She’s such an idiot for not remembering Valentine’s Day.

 

“What to do? What to do?” The dark-haired woman wonders. She can’t go home later without a gift for her beloved wife. Her phone buzzes on her desk at that moment. Speaking of said beloved wife. Yoona swallows nervously, before answering the phone.

 

“Hi, Hyunnie. What’s up, you’re not looking at any calendars or anything that has a date on it, right?” Yoona asks with a slight raise to her voice.

 

“What?” Juhyun says in a slight confused voice. “Yoong, are you alright?”

 

“I’m fine, so what’s going on?”

 

Yoona hopes to god Juhyun doesn’t mention Valentine’s Day, maybe if she steers the conversation elsewhere it won’t come up.

 

“I just wanted to know if you were in the mood for anything particular tonight for dinner?”

 

“Oh, .” Yoona thinks if she’s asking about dinner later. Then does that mean Juhyun has plans for them. Special romantic types of plans that would be great for Valentine’s Day.

 

“N-no, Hyunnie. Why did you want to do something special?”

 

There is a moment of silence on the other end. Juhyun has no idea what’s going on with her other half. Yoona seems nervous about something.

 

“No, why did you want anything special?”

 

“No, anything you make is fine. I have to go now, bye honey. I love you.” Yoona doesn’t wait to get an answer back. She ends the call. Yoona is way too nervous about Juhyun finding out she has forgotten only the most important day for couples. That’s when Yoona decides she has to go find a gift. It’s more important than being here. The question becomes how does she leave work?

 

“Oh, I got it.” She knows exactly what to do. Yoona calls Yuri. She doesn’t work at the same company that she and Sooyoung do, but Yoona is desperate for help.

 

“Yoong, hey what’s going on?” Yuri answers.

 

“Yuri-unnie, hey. Are you really busy?”

 

“No, why?”

 

“Could you do me a huge favor, and pretend to be me for today?”
 

“What, are you kidding?”

 

“No. I need you to do this for me. It’s a matter of life or death.”

 

Yuri doesn’t know what to make of it. Yoona sounds desperate. She reluctantly agrees, although having Yoona describe to her what kind of shirt and slacks she should wear, does make her a little uncomfortable. Yuri supposes she will find out when she arrives.

 

Yoona takes to pacing back and forth anxiously. Yuri needs to hurry up and get here already. It’s common knowledge that she and Yuri share a resemblance, even still some people mistake them for one another. It’s perfect really. The only thing Yuri needs to do is look busy while pretending to be her. What could go wrong? It’s such a simple plan. When Yuri arrives, Yoona breathes in relief.

 

“Oh, good. You’re finally here. Now all you need to do is sit here, and pretend to be me.” She pushes the brunette into the seat. The tanned woman looks at her with confusion. Yoona still hasn’t said why she needs this favor.

 

“Can I at least know why I’m doing this. Who’s even going to believe I’m you?”

 

“Yuri-unnie, we look a lot alike. Our friends even tease that we’re twins. Of course I’m the ier one.”

 

“Oh, well of course.” Yuri deadpans. “Now why am I here.

 

“I need to get Hyunnie a gift for today.”

 

It takes Yuri a second to start laughing. She throws her head back to laugh very loudly at her. Yoona frowns, Yuri is over here acting just like Sooyoung. She knew she would regret getting them together.

 

“Are you done?”

 

“W-wait, just a minute.” Yuri laughs for a few more minutes. Then takes a deep breath.

 

“Wow, are you crazy? Do you know how hard it will be to find anything good, now? It’s actually Valentine’s Day.”

 

“I know.” Yoona agrees. “She’s my wife, and I’ll do anything for her. Well, I’m off.” The dark-haired woman nods.

 

“Okay then…”

 

“I’m going to go now.”

 

“Go ahead, Yoong.”

 

The deer-like woman makes no moves to leave however. She just stands there looking scared.

 

“Um, Yoong?”

 

“I’ll pay you 500 dollars if you have an extra gift laying around that I could give to my Hyunnie.” Yoona begs Yuri and hugs her desperately. Yuri is stunned into silence. She can’t say she necessarily blames Yoona for freaking out. Who the hell wants to go out, and fight through mobs of people now.

 

“Yoong, sorry. I only bought gifts for Soo.”

 

“Fine, you’re no help. If I die out there. I’m coming back here to haunt your .”

 

“I love you too Yoong, fighting!”

 

Yoona barely leaves when someone greets Yuri warmly.

 

“Hi, Yoona. Good morning.”

 

Yuri blinks. “Oh, wow that does work.”

 

She might could have some fun with this after all, otherwise what else is she supposed to do all day. Sit here and pretend she’s really Yoona? No, why would she do that only.



 

Meanwhile, Juhyun is working from home today rather than at the office. Her mind is on how strange her wife was behaving. She thought about calling her back, only didn't want to disturb her while she was at work. Whatever it is, Juhyun is sure that Yoona will tell her. There’s a message coming up on her phone from her friend Tiffany.

 

Fany-unnie: Hey, Hyun-ah. Are you going to rock Yoong’s world tonight?

 

“What?” The brunette blinks, startled. She doesn’t ever like talking about her life with Yoona, unlike all of their friends who don’t mind to share. It’s no one’s business, but theirs. Then she wonders if perhaps Tiffany is just drunk.

 

“Are you drunk?”

 

Tiffany texts her back immediately.

 

“I’m not drinking!”

 

“Then why are you asking such personal questions?”

 

“Well, you must do something Hyun-ah. Break out the y lingerie, handcuffs, do something 50 shades of grey style?”

 

Juhyun frowns disapprovingly. Tiffany knows how much she hates that trashy book. Also, why is she even talking about these ual, freaky things it’s barely 11 am. Juhyun hasn’t even had her tea yet, for god’s sake.

 

“Unnie, please stop talking.”

 

“If you need advice on how to blow Yoong’s mind later. Let me know, I’m an expert on these things.”

 

Juhyun doesn’t reply back. She shuts off her phone and focuses back onto her laptop. Tiffany sounds drunk, and she has no time for drunks now. Her mind does travel to what she meant though. Why does she need to rock Yoona’s world anyway? Oh, well there’s nothing to be done about what Tiffany meant. She’ll just make herself a cup of tea and calm down. She hopes Yoona is having a good day at least.


 

Yoona is having a day. The first store she made it to had virtually nothing. Nothing good that is. All the good candy was gone, even though she is positive Juhyun wouldn’t want any candy. It’s the thought that counts. All the cute plushies were gone too, leaving nothing but the rejected ones no one wanted. Someone laughed at her when she asked if they had any flowers.

 

“Flowers, yeah right ma’am!”

 

“Hey! Don’t you walk away from me.”

 

The worker leaves and Yoona feels defeated. Okay, onto another store it is. She drives for awhile and the store she ends up at is like world war 3 in the making. People are shoving, fighting one another, and desperately trying to find things. Yoona takes a deep breath and makes a mad dash inside the store. She is tall and lanky which is helping her move through some of the crowds. It doesn’t mean she gets things easily. There was a perfect box of candy sitting there, some man grabbed it. She tried to order roses but the woman so nicely told her there was no more.

 

“Ma’am, are you freaking kidding me! Do we have flowers?”

 

“Jeez, sorry I asked.”

 

Well she supposes she can at least get a card. There is an adorable card with Keroro on it. Her wife still loves that damn frog, so she will get the Keroro card. She runs to snatch it, only some kid grabs one end.

 

“Let it go!” Yoona says murderously.

 

“I want it!”

 

“I need it more!”

 

“You’re too old for Keroro!” The child complains.

 

“Yeah, well there are tons of monsters under your bed just waiting to eat you. Better sleep with all the lights on, kid.”

 

“AH!!!” The child runs off, but not before ripping the card almost in half. Oh, hell no. It’s the only one so it’s going with Yoona. She barely makes it over to the last of the candy without almost being trampled to death. Damn, does she hate Valentines Day. There is however a nice sized box of assorted candies. She must grab it, only someone else does too.

 

“Who the !” Yoona growls out, but sees a way too familiar face.

 

“Yoong?”

 

“Sica-unnie!!!”

 

Her friend Jessica is wearing dark clothes, looking like she went here undercover. She probably forgot about Valentine’s Day too, and doesn’t want for Tiffany to kill her. Her wife will definitely not be happy with her if she forgot this day. They were even married on Valentine’s Day, oh Jessica is more screwed than she is. It doesn’t matter though, the candy is going with her.

 

“Unnie, let it go!”

 

“No. I need this candy Yoong. Fany will murder me if I don’t bring her something.”

 

“Well, what am I supposed to do if I don’t bring Hyunnie stuff too?”

 

“I have been through 3 stores already Yoong. I only have roses, and they are barely even roses anymore. I am not leaving without this candy.”

 

“I’m not either.” Yoona tugs on her end, and Jessica also pulls. The two women fight over the box. Jessica doesn’t seem to be willing to let go, and Yoona definitely doesn’t want to.

 

“Yoong, let the box go!”

 

“No way, unnie. I only have this card that’s ripped so far. I won’t let it go.”

 

Neither one of them end up with a complete box of candy. It rips, much to their horror. That’s okay, Yoona has half a box of candy. She grabs it and runs off, apologizing to Jessica.

 

“Sorry unnie. I love you!”
 

“If I die Yoong, you die!” Jessica lets her know, but still grabs her half of the ripped box. When Yoona pays for the half ripped candy and card. The store clerk is looking at her with a wtf expression.

 

“What! It’s damaged I should be paying half price.”

 

“Okay, ma’am whatever you want. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

“Yeah, right. This is hell.” Yoona complains, but grabs her sad looking items and stores them in her car. There has to be somewhere she can go to get her wife something meaningful. It can’t end with just a messed up card, and half a box of candy. Well, at least she doesn’t have to worry about losing her job. Since Yuri is covering for her.


 

Yuri is having way too much fun posing as Yoona. She steals food from people in the longue and switches it with other’s food. She sits in on important meetings she isn’t supposed to be in. She answers phone calls and sends emails using Yoona's name. She orders food for herself, and orders groceries to be delivered to her house. There is no way it could go wrong, until someone calls her.

 

“Im!”

 

Yuri almost ignores it, but remembers she is Yoona now. “Uh, yes ma’am!” She bows several times.

 

“We need you now Im. We need your strength.”

 

“My what?” Yuri blinks confused. The person tells her that she is needed to lift and move several broken and old computers from one floor to the next. They ask because she is strong and they need someone strong. What the actual hell did Yuri get herself into.

 

“By myself?” Yuri whispers.

 

“Yeah, you’re strong! You got this Im. Oh, and Im are you okay? You look sort of different.”

 

Yuri wants to die. She is more tanned than Yoona, how is it that these idiots don’t see that. The person is looking at her expectantly, well what does she do.

 

“There you are Yoona.” Sooyoung calls out. “I need your help. Sorry, can I borrow Yoona.” Sooyoung puts emphasis on the name Yoona, because well that’s her girlfriend. She knows damn well she’s not Yoona. The tanned woman is relieved to see Sooyoung now more than ever.

 

“I need her to move these computers.”

 

“Yoona will do it later. I need her to help me with budgeting, okay thanks.” Sooyoung grabs Yuri by the arm and pulls her along. She drags her to her own desk.

 

“Yul! What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m pretending to be Yoong.”

 

“Yeah, I can see that. Why are you pretending to be Yoong?”

 

“She went to go look for a gift for Juhyun. So, yeah I’m here covering for her.”

 

“You’re so sweet babe!” Sooyoung throws her arms around Yuri and kisses her. She kisses her the way that she should be kissing her, only everyone thinks it’s Yoona.

 

“Sooyoung, are you having an affair with Yoona!” One coworker shouts.

 

“Yoona, aren’t you married? What about your wife?”

 

“Oh, .” The couple think together.

 

“Want to make a run for it?” Yuri suggests.

 

“Yeah, it’s time for lunch anyway. Come on, I am not explaining to them how you’re not Yoona.”

 

“What about Yoona though? These people think she’s with you.”
 

“Oh, who cares about that right now babe. She’s out there with bigger things to worry about. Let’s go to lunch now. I’m so hungry.”

 

Yuri laughs and wraps an arm around her girlfriend. “You’re always hungry Soo.”

 

They leave together, but not without the whispers of “Yoona is having an affair with Choi Sooyoung, pass it down.”



 

Yoona does have much bigger problems. She doesn’t know if all the flowers in the world are gone, but it damn sure feels like all the flowers are gone. She can’t seem to get a bouquet of flowers for anything. Her last resort is either steal some from houses or bargain with her friend Sunny. Sunny is the owner of a flower shop and she usually keeps stuff hidden in the back.

 

“Sunny-unnie.”

 

“Oh, hell no Yoong, not you too.” The small blonde complains. She looks tired, probably from dealing with customers and their friends.
 

“What do you mean not me me too?”

 

“Yul came here before ordering like 4 bouquets of roses for Soo. Sica just left with the only bouquet of pink ones. Tae as well ordered some for a mystery date she has. I don’t even think I have any left.”

 

“Sunny-unnie, please I beg you. I have to get flowers for Hyunnie.” She whines in annoyance.

 

“Oh, for Juhyunnie...well I’ll see what I can do.”

 

Sunny goes out a side door to where she usually keeps extra bouquets laying around. She comes back with the only three roses she has left.

 

“Is this all?”

 

“Hey, you’re lucky this is even here. Everyone and their mom was here buying stuff like the procrastinators they all are.”

 

“They’re so puny looking.”

 

“Yah!” Sunny hits her in the arm. “Just be happy you’ll have any flowers. And, Yoong you’re all scratched up.” She notices.

 

“Yeah, battle scars. People are crazy out there unnie.”

 

“Aw, Yoong don’t worry too much okay. Juhyun loves you and wants you most of all. Maybe, just get her some sweet potatoes and call it a day.”

 

That’s brilliant. Why didn’t Yoona just think of that in the first place. She thanks Sunny, but still takes the flowers anyway. She knows what she needs to do now. Before going home to her wife. She should probably call Yuri soon to see how it’s going. Oh well, she’s sure it’s going fine.

 

By the time Yuri and Sooyoung get back to the office. Everyone is talking about how she’s having an affair with Yoona. Still, how can they not see Yuri is not Yoona. She has tanned skin for god's sake.

 

“Okay, listen up!” Sooyoung stands on top of her desk.

 

“Soo, get down before you get hurt.” Yuri mouths to her.

 

“Don’t worry babe. I got this.”

 

“Did you hear that, Sooyoung just called her babe.” Someone in the crowd whispers.

 

“Seriously, are you all idiots. This is not even Yoona, don’t tell any of the bosses though. We’re covering for her since she went out to find gifts for her wife. This is my girlfriend Yuri, who just happens to look similar. Alright, do you all understand what I’m saying?”

 

The workers just stare at Sooyoung like she’s crazy. Then they turn to whisper amongst each other.

 

“So, like when did the affair start?

 

“Who made the first move?”

 

“What the actual ?” Sooyoung is in disbelief. She knew people she worked with were idiots. She just didn’t think they were this type of idiot.

 

“You know what Yoona and I are going home to have , goodbye.”

 

“Soo!” Yuri shakes her head. “You’re just going to say that! What about your job? And what about Yoong?”

 

Sooyoung just grins excited and pulls her girlfriend along. “Come on Yoona, we have to go continue with our affair.”

 

Damn, hopefully this all blows over and doesn’t turn into a huge thing. Yoona made it to the shop she knows that does edible arrangements. The owner looks at her like she’s lost her mind when she says what she wants.

 

“Hold on a minute. You want to me to make an edible arrangement out of sweet potatoes?”

 

“You heard me.” The dark-haired woman nods.

 

“Um….it’s quite unusual.”

 

“You can do it. It’s my wife’s favorite thing to eat, and she will get at least this. I’ll wait.”

 

Yoona has a seat and waits for the arrangement to be made. She can’t wait to see Juhyun’s face when she sees this. If nothing else she will have something she enjoys. Yoona makes a mental note to never wait to the last minute again. Her phone rings and it’s her wife.

 

“Hyunnie, hi…” She says tiredly.

 

“Yoong, are you alright? You sound so drained.”

 

If only Juhyun knew the hell she has just gone through. She won’t tell her though, because then she would know she forgot about Valentine’s Day in the first place.

 

“I am tired. I’ll be home soon.”

 

“Do you feel sick, honey?”

 

“No. I just want to go home and be with you.”

 

Yoona knows her other half is over there blushing. She laughs in amusement, as she knows her wife very well.

 

“Are you blushing, Hyunnie?”
 

“N-no…” She denies. Her cute denial makes Yoona laugh. She loves that woman so much. She would risk her life a hundred times just to get her a gift if she had to.

 

“I’ll see you soon, okay. I love you.”

 

“I love you too Yoong, be careful coming home.”

 

“I will.”

 

When the sweet potato arrangement is finished. Yoona pays the man and hurries out the store. She needs to get this home quick. She wonders briefly how Yuri is handling being her, but she is still sure it’s fine. After all if something was wrong she would have heard by now. She just needs to get home to her wife.


 

Juhyun turns on her phone to see more messages from Tiffany. She’s sent her detailed instructions of how she should take care of Yoona tonight. It’s apparently some special day and she should have fun. Juhyun is embarrassed honestly by the graphic details her friend tells her. She ends up so red faced between the mentions of whip cream, and using handcuffs that the brunette shuts off her phone once again. What is so special about today, anyway? Since Yoona is coming home earlier than expected. She won’t have time to really cook dinner and it be ready. So, at the least she can make her something that will hold her over until later.


 

She’s halfway through cooking when Yoona bursts through the front door. She looks ragged, tired, and are those scratches on her.

 

“Yoong, what happened? Were you robbed?”

 

“Sort of. Here Hyunnie for you.” She shoves the sweet potato bouquet in her arms.

 

“Oh, wow thank you. This is very sweet Yoong.”

 

“Yeah, I figured you’d like it. Oh, and this card too.” The deer-like woman hands her the keroro card that is mostly taped together.

 

“Keroro?”

 

“Yeah, you still like Keroro. So I had to threaten a kid for it, but…”

 

“Wait, you did what?” Juhyun asks, but Yoona is too busy handing her the half box of candy and the three roses. Juhyun is at a loss for words until Yoona kisses her.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Hyunnie.”

 

“Oh….” Juhyun mentally facepalms. This is what today is. It’s Valentine’s Day, how is it that she wasn’t paying attention and forgot. There’s Yoona looking so adorable and sweet. Juhyun cups her face in her hands. She leans forward to kiss her wife, softly at first before it heats up. She feels so terrible she has forgotten today.

 

“I love you, Yoong.” Juhyun whispers. “Were you hurt, badly?” She asks with concern, running her fingers over her scratches

 

“Oh, these. No, I’m good. I just had to fight Sica-unnie a little bit, can you believe she forgot Valentine’s Day. I mean, really..” Yoona laughs. “Some people, huh?”

 

“Yes, some people.” Juhyun repeats. Wow, she feels terrible about forgetting today. She has to make it up to her wife.

 

“Yoong, I have to tell you something.”

 

“Oh okay, well I just wanted you to know that I totally didn’t forget Valentine’s Day. I definitely remembered.” She lies.

 

Juhyun simply caresses her face. “I love you, and thank you for all the nice gifts.”

 

“Even for the ones that ! You only have half a box of candy, but…”

 

Juhyun smiles softly, and kisses her again on the lips. Yoona happily returns the kiss with equal passion. She almost doesn’t even care what Juhyun has to tell her. The brunette stops the kiss soon. She just has to get this part over with.

 

“Yoong, I’m very sorry to say this. I forgot about today.”

 

The happy smile on Yoona’s face disappears completely. Juhyun has forgotten about today. Then what the hell did she practically kill herself for. She wants to scream, pull out her hair, go back to give Jessica the rest of the candy. Since, why does she even need it anyway. Juhyun cups her face tenderly. That’s all it takes for Yoona to be like putty in her hands.

 

“Please don't be angry. I’m sorry I forgot. I will make it up to you I promise. Tonight is all yours, honey.” She says it suggestively, but softly in her wife’s ear. Yoona’s face heats up at the implications of what that means. She definitely deserves some amazing tonight from all her suffering today, even if in reality she had also forgotten Valentine’s Day. Juhyun doesn’t need to know that part.

 

“I guess I forgive you, Hyunnie.”

 

“Good. How about we go out to eat instead?”

 

“Sure, let me just change out of my work clothes. I’ll be right back.”

 

Juhyun gives her a kiss on the cheek and watches her wife head into the bedroom to change. She left her phone sitting on the counter, and it buzzes with a notification from Sooyoung.

 

ShikshinChoi: Hey, Yoong, so there’s a rumor about us having an affair because of the stunt you and Yul pulled. But, don’t worry it’s not true! People will probably forget about it soon. Just in case though, the story is you came on to me! You got that Yoong, you came on to me!

 

Juhyun’s eyes go wide at what she’s seeing. Just what the heck went on at her work today.

 

“Yoong, honey?”

 

“Yeah, Hyunnie?” She calls out.

 

“What’s this about you and Sooyoung-unnie having an affair? What did you and Yuri-unnie do today?”

 

“…” Yoona mumbles. She doesn’t know what the hell Yuri did, or Sooyoung for that matter. All she knows if she doesn’t have tonight someone will die.

 

“Im Yoona, what happened?”

 

“I have no idea Hyunnie.” The dark-haired woman laughs and comes over to hug her. “Soo is always doing questionable things. She probably started the rumor to get free food or something. Now, can we go out to dinner and I can still have you for dessert?” She smiles seductively. Juhyun feels that there is definitely something that Yoona isn’t admitting to. She should really confront her further. However, the way her wife is giving her both puppy dog eyes, and y at the same time. Juhyun decides she’ll let it go for now.

 

“Okay, let’s go have dinner Yoong.”

 

“I can have you for dessert though, yes?”

 

Juhyun nods. “Have I ever denied you before?”

 

“Well…” Yoona pretends to think, only stops when Juhyun glares at her. “No, of course not. Hey, I love you honey. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

“Happy Valentines Day, Yoong. I love you.”

 

“Even though you forgot!”

 

“Yoona, do you want to have with me later or not? I can suddenly have a headache you know.”

 

Yoona laughs, well she doesn’t want for that to happen. After all, she went through hell to get her wife gifts.

 

“I’m kidding. Please don’t suddenly get a headache.”

 

Juhyun smiles at her wife’s adorable expression. It would be cruel to deny her later. She caresses her face lovingly.

 

“I promise I won’t. As long as you’re not upset I forgot about Valentine’s Day.”

 

“Done!” Yoona nods. “I’m not upset.”

 

“You’re taking this surprisingly well, Yoong.” Juhyun looks at her with slight suspicion.

 

“Hyunnie, you worry too much. Let’s just have dinner, but I’m not upset at all, promise.”

 

Of course she isn’t upset, after all she completely forgot about it too. Again, Juhyun doesn’t need to know that. Overall, she did well. She was able to get gifts for her wife, avoid getting caught in the fact that she didn’t remember today either, and lastly she will have great later. There is only one thought on Yoona’s mind.

 

“I love Valentine’s Day!”



 

A/N: I hope this was okay to read, and if you liked this ToAnyone4Ever then I am so glad. This is one of our otp’s so I know you would appreciate this fic. And if anyone else has enjoyed this I hope so too.