1.

Love me a little more *UPDATING*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright flashes everywhere when I touch down. I can’t believe dad actually let the whole Korea know that I am the second child of K.M Enterprise, I did not choose this life. I did not choose to have paparazzi and reporters following me once I am back. I was living my life back in California.

 

 2 days back

 

“Soo Mi Ssi, I just received a call from butler Choi and he would like to speak to you. Can you please call back asap?” I sigh and end the voice mail. Are you kidding me? It’s been a year and they’re still trying to convince me to go back. I feel a hand from the back with his hips grinding on me. I smile and turn back to kiss the hot dude, time to have some fun and block out my thoughts.

 

I threw myself on my bed after washing up, the dude tried to take me with him. I don’t even know him, all I want was to have some fun. I look at my phone with 23 messages and 10 miss calls. My brother rarely call me though, and receiving 5 miss calls from him is a big deal.

 

“What’s up Tao, 5 miss calls are you serious?”

“Hey I am older than you, when are you going to address me properly! Anyways, I heard from dad that he is going to introduce you to everyone.” Tao chuckled.

“Mwoh?? I don’t want this you know that..” I don’t want people to know me, I don’t want to work in the company. I am still young and i am not done with living my current life!

“You know you’ve enjoy yourself pretty much in Cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter