001 || Hunger

The Bite

 

Wendy pushed her shopping cart into the supermarket near her dorm.

 

"Let's see..."

 

The short girl pulled out her shopping list from the pocket of her long- cardigan.

 

Butter, cocoa powder, sugar and milk.

 

Wow. That was simple and... quick?

 

Without further delay, the girl rushed around the mart to get whatever she needed.

 

"Oh yes! And flowers!" Wendy dragged her grocery to a young girl standing by the mini flower shop, which was beside the supermarket.

 

"Can I get some flowers?"

 

"What would you like?" The girl, Seulgi was written on her uniform, asked.

 

"Uh, something that's purple and smells a little like fabric softener perhaps?"

 

"F-Fabric softener?!" Seulgi widened her eyes.

 

"Yes. Fabric softener. The one you use on clothings. You know? I'm looking for it's smell." Wendy rambled on, scaring the poor girl.

 

"Hey." Joy, Wendy read, called out. "Don't bully my girl. Even if she looks the cutest when scared."

 

"Joy!" The blonde smacked her girlfriend's arm.

 

"Ah well I wasn't. I was looking for purple flowers that smelled like fabric softeners." Wendy smiled, looking extremely innocent.

 

"Sure give me a moment." The tall girl said while Seulgi shot her a puzzled look.

 

"We sell that here? A flower that smells of fabric softener?"

 

"No duh." Joy poked Seulgi's forehead before heading in to arrange the flowers for Wendy.

 

The florist grabbed a few stalks of lavenders before adding purple baby breath around them.

 

Joy got out her fabric softener and poured some into a small spray bottle (which she took from god-knows-where).

 

"Here." Joy said as she sprayed the chemical onto the boquet of flower.

 

"Thank you!" Wendy took it and paid the girl.

 

"Smart-!" Seulgi commented as Wendy left the shop.

 

After a long walk (where Wendy suffered), the poor girl finally reached the dorms. She opened the door and drop the boquet of flower on the table before heading to the kitchen.

 

The petite girl struggled as she lifted her full grocery bag onto the kitchen counter.

 

Wendy took out a big bowl from under the table. Wendy the stove and boil some water. She then measured out the specified amount of cocoa powder and melted butter and stirred them in the bowl. Dumping the cocoa butter into the recently boiled water, she stirred it till it even out. Lastly, she added milk and sugar to the mixture, and continued stirring until she was satisfied with the smooth yet dense liquid.

 

Carefully, she poured the mixture into different compartments of the tray. She picked it up and headed to the fridge.

 

And that's when everything became messy.

 

"Wan-ah!" Irene shouted from the door, scaring the out of Wendy.

 

The younger jumped, hand letting loose.

 

The next thing she knew, she was covered in chocolate mixture.

 

"Aw Wannie~ You got me flowers!" Irene sniffed the boquet as she walked into the kitchen, oblivious to the incident.

 

"I-Irene..."

 

"Seungwan..." Irene purred.

 

Wendy knew she was in deep .

 

She saw the lust flashed upon Irene’s dark orbs as she smirked. The once-clear and sparkling eyes started to get cloudy as she took in the view of Wendy spread on the floor.

 

"Are you my... chocolate?" 

 

Wendy placed her hand on the floor and tried to push herself up, but Irene pounced on her and reatrained her wrist, preventing her from moving.

 

"Mhmm... Smells delicious." Irene chuckled.

 

The older trailed a finger along the outline of Wendy’s features, before moving it downwards, against her neck to the collar of her ruined shirt. Exposing her collar bone.

 

Wendy let out a grunt.

 

She was definitely getting by Irene’s seductive finger movements.

 

"Tell me you want it." The taller whispered into her ears, sending shivers down her spine.

 

Irene blew puffs of air into her ear, before it.

 

"S-Stop. I need to clean up and make a new batch of chocolate..." Wendy trembled.

 

"For?" Irene glared.

 

"Y-You..."

 

"But I have this gigantic chocolate here, under me!" Irene whined. "Stop resisting!"

 

Irene leaned down. 

 

She took a .

 

"Sweet... I love this."

 

Sniffing it a little, Irene took a bite on Wendy’s collarbone.

 

"Ah !"

 

That was the last straw. Wendy was going to make Irene regret, igniting the inner beast within her.

 


 

Uhh a really short one because I had to update The Heroine as well... But I hope all of you enjoy Valentine’s Day! I love y’all!!