Stepbrother

StepBrother

Rain patted dismally against the window panes of the car as you sighed and carried on looking down on your phone. 

Mom: Can you stop being so moody? 

You: I'm not moody *smiles sarcastically* see I'm happy !! 😑

Mom: Ugh !! You should be happy to finally have a new and better family. 

You: I don't even know if I'm going to like it. Stop planning things ahead of time...it's really annoying. 

You finally enter inside the house,the two gates opened up to a beautiful and enormous mansion...bigger than that. You gasp and think how you'll get your way around here. A man wearing a formal black suit kindly opens the car door for you allowing you to get out. You wore a mini plaited red and black skirt with a fitted,slightly cropped white t shirt and sneaker. 

Cheolsu: ahh,here you are ? I was beginning to wonder where you were !! 

He came in for a hug and squeezed you tightly. You smiled and felt happier since you saw the house. 

Mom: I missed you so much. 

Cheolsu: so did I 

They both went in for a long kiss,as they kissed you turned away to avoid the cringy sounds --- ugh 😕 Cheolsu showed our way into the living room,it was so big and very comfortable,you sat down and decide to go back on your phone. 

Cheolsu: There you are !! I'd like you too meet my son. 

Your jaw had dropped and eyes wide open...