Chapter 2

Vampire

Somi pov

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said. I stood up and the person said, "Hi, I'm Kang Mina, nice to meet you. Are you a first year? I am also!" "Yes" I said awkwardly. "Yah! Kang Mina, what did I say about being careful?" Said a voice behind. "Sorry, Saejung unnie." said Mina. "Hi, I'm Kin Saejung. Nice to meet you." "What is your name?" she asked. "Hi, I'm Jeon Somi." "Well, hi, and sorry about Mina. She can be a little clumsy.""Hey, I'm not clumsy!" "Yes you are!!!!"said all of the rest of the girls. " Hi, Somi! We are a group of friends called IOI. It is nice meeting you!" "Hi!" I said. "Nice meeting you!!!!" I said. Yay! I already know somebody in my first day of school!!! "I thought. So Somi, what class are you in?" "I'm in class 1-2." I said. "Oh, really? That is the same class as Mina, yoonjung,and Doyun!" Said Saejung. "Would you like to join us for lunch?" Said Saejung. "Yes, I would love to!" I said. " Well, then, see you at lunch!!!" 

 

At class1-2

third person pov

Somi stood in front of the whole class, and said,"Hello. I am Jeon Somi and please take care of me." Somi said. Then everybody cheered. Somi smiled and the teacher said," Somi, please sit with Lee Daehwi over there." Somi bowed and went to her seat." "Hi there." said Daehwi. "As you know, I am Lee Daehwi." "Where are you from?" "Somi said, I moved here from Korea." Said Somi. "Oh, really? I can speak Korean well since I lived there when I was young." said Daehwi."Oh, really? That's cool." said Somi. Riiiiiinng!!!!!!!!!

Lunch time

"Somi! Where were you? We were looking everywhere for you!" Said Saejung. "Saejung, don't over exaggerate." Said nayoung. "Agreed." Said Mina. "Sorry, everybody I was going to hurry but there is a boy in my class named Lee Daehwi, he sits next to me and he talked to me first so we kept talking so I lost track of time." said Somi. "ooh, looks like Daehwi has a crush on you.!!" said yoonjung excited. "No, he's not! There's no way he would like a girl like me." Said Somi as her face flushed red. "Omg, Somi, you like Daehwi, don't you!" said Mina. "Now,now, don't tease Somi too much girls." said Doyun. "Well, what do you guys want to eat for lunch? Since you guys accepted me to your group, I will buy lunch for all of you guys!" said Somi. "Yay!' said Sohe. " Well, let's eat pasta and pizza!" said Saejung. Okay!  said everybody. As they entered the restaurant, they saw Wanna One sitting also. They sat on the table right next to them. Then Daehwi said, "Oh, hey Somi! It's good to see you here!" "Hi, Daehwi." said Somi her face flushing. "Oh, so this is Somi the girl Daehwi was talking about the whole time!" said a boy next to him. " Hyung! I did not talk about Somi for the whole time!" said Daehwi flushing. "Yeah, you did." said another boy. "Hi, Somi and IOI. We heard a lot about you. So let us introduce ourselves, we call our group Wanna One. I'm Jisung. Daniel. Jihoon. Daehwi. Jaehwan. Seongwoo. Woojin. Gualin. Minhyun. Jinyoung. and Sungwoon. But don't worry, we know all your names. You guys are pretty popular in the school, so we know." said Jisung. "Well, let's eat lunch now because I'm starving to death over here!" said Saejung. "Again, Saejung, don't exaggerate." said Nayong. "Sorry about that, she exaggerates a lot." said Nayong to Jisung. After they ate, Somi was going home. As she was going home, she noticed a men in a black hoodie was following her around.So she ran but the man caught her and her neck. "Umm, I see your blood is one of a kind. Let's see how it tastes." said the man. "What are you talking about? Let me go!!" screamed Somi. As Somi tried to break free, the grip got more stronger. And as Somi felt the cold sharp teeth in her neck, she slowly started to faint. It was really painful. As she was fainting, she heard a voice. "Yah! ___ ______! What do you think your doing? Let go of her this instant!