Chapter 00:

Insanity or Death?

 Freedom,is something i can never experience.

      "Subject 203 on position,Minhyuk get the antidote"

 Humans are greedy,cruel and pathetic.

      "please..Stop it,h-hurts"

 Using someone's freedom for their own benefit..

     "Give me the scalpel,Jason check her heart beat

 They disgust me,but i cant do anything about it

     "!! put her to sleep right now!"

  Its their fault I'm like this..i didnt do anything wrong right?

        " Do me a favor...and die"

  Monsters arent born.

           "I-i created you! so s-stop aghh!!"

  They are made

         " I 'll make you all pay for what you did to me...foolish humans"

 

 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Insanituy or Death~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Author's P.O.V

 

      ~2001 North Korea

  

         Hundreds of children were taken away by the KPA(korean people army).The North Korea's goverment wanted to create the most powerful and perfect weapon of all time,making the western countries worry.

"Faster you stupid brats!our great leader will come here and you brats need to make this place spotless by the time they arrived" one of the guards yelled.The kids cleaned faster,not wanting to recieve their harsh punishments.

   Kim Dahyun,No.203 is the only one who managed to suppress the painful side effects of the drug that are given to them.High level officers see her as the future "Black Angel" of North Korea so they focused on experimenting her.killing the other kids or forcing them to work.Dahyun doesnt know anything about it though,she only knows that she has to follow what her leader wants her to do and that she is dong this for her country.

  "ah I'm so tired Dahyun ah" Jooheon,her only friend said.

   "Well the sooner we finished the sooner we can eat" immediately replied,giving him her innocent smile.Jooheon blushed and looked away."She's so cute" he thought to himself.After a few more hours of cleaning,Dahyun and Jooheon went to the Factory's cafeteria.there,they saw soldiers giving out small rations of food to the children.

  When the two of them got their share,they seat on the nearest table. "So Dahyun,how do you feel?those old bastards keeps on injecting weird stuff on you right?" Jooheon started,munching his bread.Dahyun remained silent looking at her food and then smiled. "Dont worry Jooheon oppa,they promised me that once the project is successful they will let us go,and will treat us like heroes!"she exclaimed.He could only look at her in pity,for he knows that there's no escape to this hell.but he doesnt want to destroy her dreams so he said nothing about it.

 

    "LUNCH TIME IS FINISH BRATS!!GET BACK TO WORK,AND KIM DAHYUN PLEASE GO TO LABRATORY ROOM" The guard yelled,dahyun sigh and bid her goodbye to her older brother."Bye Jooheon oppa,see you tommorow" and with that she walked away,leaving a sad jooheon behind.

    "I promise you Dahyun,that i will get you out of this hellhole" he whispered to himself

 

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Insanity or Death?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Introduction of  Main Characters:

   Kim Dahyun

   Real Name: Kim Dahyun

   Code Name: Black Angel / Angel of Death / Copy Cat

    Age:17

    Family:Deceased

    Powers: Mind Control,Telekinesis,Mind Reading,Eyes of Guilt,Healing,Absolute Control,Copying attacks and Techniques,Super Intelligence,Aura of Despair,Charm of the Devil.

    Known Information: Dahyun's abilities came from different personalities.Dahyun(Dominant Personnality) has te ability to control the will of others and charm them into submission and can heal any disease or virus.Doyeon's ability is to make her enemy guilty enough to make them do whatever she wants.Dae-Hyun's power is to Control and Read Minds.Dong-yul's power is to Copy the attacks of her Enemies.Bo-young's ability is Telekinesis.Dae-Jung's ability is Super inteligence and Aura of Despair,she is quite known as the "Suicide personality".

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Son Chaeyoung

Real Name: Yoo Chaeyoung

Code Name:Burning Tiger

Age:16

Family:Yoo Jeongyeon

Powers: Control of Fire,Blue and Violet Fire.Can summon different kinds of beasts.Enchanting Senses.

Known Information: Chaeyoung's family was slaughtered by her older sister,Jeongyeon.This girl is brutal when it comes to killing,and has a personality of a Lion. Strong and Dominant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chou Tzuyu

Real Name:Chou Tzuyu

Code Name:Yoda / Crazy Brat(by Chaeyoung) Alpha

Age:16

Family:Deceased

Powers: Control of Darkness and Shadow.can summon bats and wolfs.Fast regeneration and Super Intelligence

Known Information:Tzuyu's family was annihilated by the South Korean Goverment for being to powerful and smart.she killed a good amount of 4,000 people on her stay in United States.She hates Chaeyoung and Cats.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Note:This is a Sneak-Peak Chapter.I'm still writing the original one so please wait a little bit further hahah