Cupcakes and You

Cupcakes and You

Everyone was sound asleep when Jungkook woke up. It was finally an off day from the hectic schedule and JungKook was glad. After finishing his business in the bathroom and showering, he wrapped a towel around his waist and ruffled his wet hair with another towel, hating how his wet hair matted against his face every time. 

What he didn't expect to see when he walked out was Taehyung sprawled on his bed , playing on his phone. Taehyung looked up when he could smell the tantalising scent of pine and soap and blood rushed to his cheeks when he saw Jungkook's sculpted body and immediately looked away acting as natural as he could. 

Jungkook just walked to him and Taehyung's breath hitched with every step Jungkook took towards him. The bed dipped next to TaeHyung and he could clearly feel Jungkook's heat radiate towards him. 

"What are you doing, hyung? You're never awake this early." Jungkook asked, his tone raspy. 

"It's not that early. And I was wondering if we could play something since it's a holiday." 

Jungkook smiled at the flustered Taehyung and decided it was better to put an end to his suffering by putting on  a white cotton t shirt with black shorts. Jungkook could see Taehyung visibly relax at the sight of clothes and he slightly chuckled to himself. 

They were going to start a game of 'Call Of Duty' when they heard Jin's voice calling for them. Sighing, they both wandered to the source and saw Jin's arms s around NamJoon's  waist  as he tried to teach him how to cut onions. 

Jungkook and Taehyung just quietly watched the pair cut, not wanting to disturb the beautiful moment that was going on. But the serenity didn't last for long. 

Hobi was up and about as he made weird noises with Suga who looked like he was going to beat him with a wooden spoon. The pair pulled apart with all the noise and saw us waiting for their excuse on calling us to the kitchen. 

"Let's cook ourselves today." Jin said as he wiped off an imaginary stain on his apron. The few moments of shock were replaced by groans as no one wanted to cook on a day when they could sleep in. But one look at Jin's angered face after that shut down all the protests and everyone decided it would be better to Pair up instead of suffering alone. 

Jimin soon joined, scratching his eyelids as he plopped down beside Taehyung and put his head against his shoulder. After hearing about Jin's proposition to cook themselves, he just smiled and accepted the 'great' idea being the Angel that he was and Jin muttered a 'be more like Jimin' to everyone. 

A game of chits was played and the teams were decided. Jin, being the best cook was not paired and was asked to judge the others as they cooked. Jimin was paired with Yoongi, NamJoon with Taehyung and Jungkook with Hoseok. Jungkook looked towards Tae at the same time Tae glanced towards him and they were lost in their thoughts as they stared forgetting everything around them. 

A tug by Hoseok bought Jungkook out of his trance  and they decided on cooking kimchi with rice. Jin was asked to make cupcakes while NamJoon and Taehyung decided to make something containing chicken. Jimin and Yoongi were given the task of making desert and as they picked the best desert to make, the others started on their dishes. 

Very soon, everyone was very involved in cooking and baking and a silence enveloped the room. The clattering of dishes could be heard and the sound of the mixer churning gave comfort to the working members. Jungkook soon put some of the stew prepared into his mouth to taste whether it was blended well and looked up he tasted to see Taehyung off whipped cream of his fingers and Jungkook choked. The others worriedly patted his back not noticing how flushed Jungkook looked. He coughed again and gratefully accepted the water Jimin gave him, trying to calm his racing heart. 
He quickly set off into completing his task not looking up to meet Taehyung's gaze boring into his very soul. 

The dishes were prepared in another hour and everyone devoured the food as if it was their last morsel. The cleaning work was given to JungKook who surprisingly lost a game of rock, paper and scissors while the others retired to their rooms for personal time. Jungkook huffed as he cleared the mess made in the kitchen. As he scrubbed the counters to remove the muck, he heard the fridge open and saw Taehyung stare at him as he ate another cupcake. Taehyung looked like he wasn't going to help anytime soon so Jungkook went back to cleaning, a little miffed at the way Taehyung was looking at him. 

Taehyung sat on the just cleaned counter and watched as Jungkook wrapped up the cleaning process and washed his hands. Jungkook took out the last cupcake from the fridge and walked towards his room, tired after all the chores he had to complete. Before he could reach his room, however, he was pushed against a wall and slightly groaned in pain as his head bumped against the hard surface. 
"The cupcake's mine, Kookie. Hand it over and I'll let you go." 
Jungkook's heart started to race again as he felt Taehyung's warm body against his. 

"You'll have to fight for it if you want it, Taehyungie." Jungkook blew into his ears and felt Tae sh rudder against him.  Tae tightened his hand around Jungkook's and tried to pry his fingers away from the cupcake but to no avail. He had actually forgotten how strong Kookie was until he was flipped over and pushed into the wall, his hands held back with Jungkook's hands. 

Taehyung wriggled under his touch and tried to free himself as he saw Jungkook take a big bite out of the cupcake, in appreciation at how well Jin baked. Having no other option left, not even the option of kicking Jungkook where the sun didnt shine because of the way he was pinned down, he pushed himself towards Jungkook and kissed him. 

The cupcake fell from Jungkook's grasp, his eyes wide at the current situation. Taehyung pulled back and groaned about how much of a waste all of this was because the cupcake was now ruined. Jungkook soon came back to his senses and growled at Taehyung, out of anger and kissed him again and whispered that this was revenge. 

"Yeah, this is definitely better than the cupcake. Much, much better. " Taehyung whispered, smiling against Kookie's lips as they kissed again and again as the sounds around them dimmed.  
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Meanwhile, 

"They're kissing aren't they. It finally happened." Hoseok all but squealed into Suga's ear. 

Suga slowly prepped the camera for blackmail material as Jimin mumbled about Taehyung corrupting his little brother. 

All of them turned when they heard a growl from the corner of the room where NamJoon was pacifying Jin. 

"Those brats ate my share of cupcakes. And he dropped it on the floor.
MY CUPCAKE."
 
The End
➖➖➖➖➖💙💙➖➖➖➖

I hope you like this one shot. 

Message for the week: