First day of school

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

Summer was over before I knew and I was back in school. I already packed everything the day before so I didn´t stress much in the morning. For breakfast I made some oatmeal because I decided to be healthy this week. We´ll see how long that will last though, lmao. Was I late for the first day of school? Hell no I came prepared. Me and Jisoo are going to the same school, but none of us know where it is located ironically. We never spent the time to actually look for the school because in her opinion she already knew where it was. We decided to walk since we went one hour before class starts. I didn´t wear my school uniform today because I still have not bought it yet. Hope i´m not the only one with casual clothes today. 

 

"Jisoo why don´t we just follow the people over there? They are wearing the same school uniform as you so they´re propably our schoolmates" I was complaining. We walked out the house 40 minutes ago and still have not found the school. It takes around 30 minutes to find our destination according to google maps so I don´t understand why it takes so long.

 

"The app tells us we should go this way, let´s trust google" Jisoo giggled while I heavily breathed. Minutes and minutes went by and we were just walking in circles. The students we saw a few minutes ago are now gone, and it´s just the two of us in the middle of nothing. 

 

"Jisoo! We can´t possibly be late, it´s our first day of schoo!" I yelled at her and she only laughed as a response. "Girl you don´t even know who your new classmates are going to be" she continued to laugh. "Exactly my point! I have to be lowkey at this school, and atleast have a good first impression" I whined. We continued to walk up a long staircase made out of wood, and finally we arrived ten minutes before scheduled. Or maybe a little bit later.

 

"Finally! This must be our school" Jisoo smiled and was proud of herself. I looked around and realized that we took a whole detour. "Jisoo! Why did we go around when we could just walked straight up from the city" I yelled, but she only laughed. "Then it wouldn´t be fun! We found it though hahaha," she continued to laugh. Great. We walked into the school and everyone had already arrived, in their uniforms as well? Great! ugh, this is so embarrassing. Why can´t mom afford important stuff when I actually need it, instead of spending in on things I don´t need. We were sneaking and walking slowly so we wouldn´t disturb our principals speech. 

 

"I will now announce your new classmates for each room now, listen carefully so you know which classroom you belong to," I heard him say when me and Jisoo finally found two available seats. I was slowing down my breathings because of my bad stamina. My phone suddenly vibrated inside my pocket so I quietly took up my phone to read the message.

I saw you and Jisoo sneakily walk in just now.. late on your first day? - Hanbin

 

I was face palming mentally. I was supposed to be lowkey in this school, but are already making a big deal by coming late. "You texting B.I?" Jisoo whispered while lightly kicking my leg. I nodded as a respond and she smiled. Not long after the principal was announcing Jisoo´s class. She had to leave with the rest of her class while I was left alone with no one that I know. 

 

I was looking at the door where Jisoo´s class was overall. She was already talking to some of them and exchanging smiles. I wish I could be as friendly and outgoing as her, but i´m so awkward when I try to talk to new people. Or, I tell myself that they make it awkward because i´m actually very outgoing if you get to know me. "Class 1-F you can now go out and meet your homeroom teacher." I hurriedly went out to meet my class when I made eyecontact with Hanbin. He was standing there waving lowkey and giving me a small smile. I was doing the same not to create a scene on our first day. 

 

"How are you?" we were whispering standing behind everyone else while the teacher was talking. "Good, let´s grab lunch together later" he said and we both paid attention to what our homeroom teacher was saying. It was a lady with dark brown hair having a big tummy compared to the rest of her body. She must be pregnant. "I also have a child so I will not be here for a long time. I hope we will still have much fun together" she cheered. Oh what a surprise, she is pregnant. I don´t know why, but I dislike her already. Maybe it´s just the fact that she is my teacher that makes me so hatefull for no reason`I don´t know. 

 

We were now sitting in a ring playing a "get to know each other" or whatever it was. I hated this. I am sitting here planning what i´m going to say about myself while everyone else was introducing each other. This is so stress! While preaparing my manuscript in my head Hanbin leaned in to whisper something in my ear.

 

"Not to be fast judgemental person even though I am, but it seems like our class are a bunch of weirdos" he let out his concern and I only laughed. I was thinking so too, and the thought of going with these people in three years is just plain sad. "Miss without uniform? It´s your turn" my teacher said and I slowly stood up. 

 

"Hello everyone my name is Jennie Kim. I enjoy baking, hope we will get along" I shyly said and slowly sat down. Hanbin was giggling from the side so I had to hit his back so that it was not visible for everyone else. "Why are you laughing?" I tried to talk with gritted teeths. "I though you hated to bake? You told me last time remember?" Hanbin said and I only face palmed as a response. "I didn´t wan´t to tell everyone that I likes to dance, or that I could play the piano. Have to be lowkey you know" I said and he laughed at how ridiculous I was.  

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

first session went by really fast and we already got all the books that we needed. I was heading to the locker alone while texting Jisoo. 

 

Do you like your classmates? Mine are so loud and outgoing, it´s crazy since it´s the first day! - Jisoo 

I was happy Jisoo found classmates she could clique with. Wish I ended up in the same class as her though, but having Hanbin is not so bad after all. I finally found an available locker after going around this big labyrint school. I took out my keylock to make sure the locker was mine, but someone suddenly pushed me away. 

 

"Oi kid. Move away that locker belongs to me." 

 

This rude bastard do he really thinks that he can just push anyone around like that?!?! 

 

"Excuse me, but I was about to lock it. How can you just push me away?!" I was getting angry and I was not in the mood to hide it. The boy pushing me was definetly handsome. His hair was black and fluffy while his eyes were dark brown with long lashes. He didn´t wear his necktie properly making him reveal a little bit of his neck, he was kind of hot .. NO JENNIE! He just pushed you down the ground, don´t do that. Your mind is just tricking you! Remember, you don´t like people, remind yourself!

 

He was standing there laughing at me getting angry at him. I was literally almost laying flat on the floor and he slowly bended down so he sat in squat position. "Oi girl without a name tag. You do look like a mess laying on the ground like that" he then stood up again and winked. I can´t believe he just said that. Who is the guy like seriously he is definetly not ordinary. I was about to curse at him when he sacrificed a helping hand making me enormously flattered. 

 

"Woaw you suddenly help me now? What a nice guy you are" I sarastically said and reached out to hold is hand. He pulled me up half way, but let go of it halfway. I fell on the ground once again and he was standing there laughing at me. 

 

"You think this is funny?!" I yelled at him and he just continued to laugh. "Sorry. You do look cute when you´re angry though. What´s your name?" He leaned against the locker burshing hair back. I pushed myself up from the ground before brushing about the dust on my jeans. "None of your bussiness" I angrily said and glared at him. I was about to walk past him and ignore him, but he just whistled at me. Seriously I really gave him a second chance. He is wasting my time.

 

"Oi! girl with no name tag! Looks like it´s going to be fun the next few coming weeks don´t you think?" He winked. I glared at him again giving him no response. Hell no. I was about to have a normal school life. I was going to be lowkey. No one was supposed to know me! My plan was to graduate and leave this school for good with the moral support of my good friends Jisoo and Hanbin, but oh the tables have turned. 

 

This guy is going to make my school life a living hell.