She´s drunk!

What if I'm an ase?

 

"You still alive? you want to give up already?" Zico half mocked her while she was laying with her head on the table.

"No way. I´m not a quitter, continue!" She raised her hand up while her head was still on the table which made the scary guy let out a soft laugh. 

"You are really unbelievable. Thought you didn´t drink?" He questioned her which made her look up and smirk at him. "Bull" she laughed. 

 

 

While the two of them were about to take another shot, a hand grabbed Jennie´s arm before she could put the drink in . "What the-" 

She was knitting her eyebrows and was pissed. "What the hell are you doing?!" She yelled which only made Zico laugh. He enjoyed to watch her being crazy like this. 

 

"Yah Jennie your boyfriend is worried about you, maybe you should stop drinking" he told her in a non-serious way which made her let out a fake laugh. "No, this is fun! what are you talking about?" she tried to stand up from her chair which only made her more dizzy. She was about to fall down on the floor when Hanbin tried to catch her.

 

"Seriously do you have no responsibilities at all? Did I came here to take care of you or something? how old are you?" he screamed to her through the loud music. She suddenly began to cry and her emotions where all over the place. "I`m sorry! Don´t yell at me" she pouted which made Zico laugh even more. "Why you act like her dad though?" he questioned Hanbin and changed his attention back to Jennie.

 

"Yah Jennie you are quite funny. Maybe we should go grab some food for you? There´s Mc Donalds right around the corner" he suggested, but Hanbin gave him a look. "No way. Go mind your own bussiness, we´re going home" he sighed and grabbed Jennie´s hand.

 

"Let´s take you home, you literally look dead" he tried to drag her away from the scene, but Zico grabbed her other hand. 

 

"Who are you? Her overprotective boyfriend or something? She said you guys were just friends so stop being a party pooper" he annoyingly said and smirked at the unconscious girl afterwards.

 

"Yah" he shook her hand so that she looked at his direction. "You hungry? Wanna grab some food?" Zico suggested while Hanbin rolled his eyes. "I said we´re going home-"

 

"Yeah .. YEAH! Let´s grab some food!" she swinged her arm around Hanbin´s shoulder and gave a big thumbs up. Hanbin let out a big breath before glaring at the girl. "You seriously is such a burden." Zico was standing with the table watching how frustrated Hanbin looked.

 

"It´s ok if you don´t want to join. I can take her with me alone" Zico smirked and he refused immediately. "No way, you´re crazy if you think I would give her to you" he glared and led her two arms around his neck. "Yah, Jendeukie. Jump up on my back" he encouraged her, but she only tried to stay balanced on her two high heels. He let out a sigh and carried her to the closest chair. She sat down and took her arm around Zico that was standing right next to her. 

 

"You´re a really funny guy to hang around with too! Ey, let´s be friends!" She happily said while Hanbin was sitting with one leg on the floor, while the other was supporting her foot. He was taking of her shoes so that she could sit on his back more comfortably without hurting herself. 

 

"Yeah you are surprisingly fun to be around, let´s hang around with each other more often" Zico responded. While he was standing close and chatting with her, Hanbin shoved Zico´s upper body on purpose so that Jennie´s arm around his shoulder fell off.

 

"Oh, sorry I didn´t see you" he sarcastically said which made Zico boil inside. "Watch yourself" he glared back, but Hanbin wasn´t scared. He shoved Jennie´s shoes into Zico´s arm and shifted his attention back to the girl.

"Since you´re sitting on a chair it´s easier to jump on my back. Ok, jump" he half bended his legs and Jennie jumped on his back. Zico watched them amusingly before he went ahead. On his way out a girl with a crop top and miniskirt jumped into his arms. 

 

 

"Zico oppa i´ve missed you!" she hugged him tightly which made him feel uncomfortable. He didn´t see her face, but he saw a guy behind her walking with a bandage on his forehead. He realized right away who the girl was.

 

"Nayeon? What the are you doing here?" he tried to push her away but she only laughed. "Why are you so rude to me?" she threw her hair behind her shoulder and scanned him from top till toe.

"Go away, mind your own bussiness. Didn´t your boyfriend take the hint last time?" he looked over at Jaewon, but she only pouted. "Can´t you guys just apologize to each other? Stop being so childish" she clinged to his arm, but he only scoffed. "Ironic for you to call us childish" he then turned around to see where Jennie and Hanbin was.

 

 

 

"Yah can you not move so much, you´re not that easy to carry you know!" he complained, but she only hit his head. "Yah! I know i´m not that heavy, you´re just weak come´on!" she pretended that he was a car while she was the driver. Zico was staring at them in amazement. For some reason he found them enterataining and wanted to know more about them. 

 

"Why are you looking at the oddballs?" Nayeon asked him and he turned his head back towards her. "Go play with your boyfriend, i´m done with you" he left her without hearing a reply.

 

She was standing there being frustrated when Jaewon came to her side looking at her being drenched in frustration. "Are you dating him? I´m sick of your excuses already" he said and she began to give him fake puppy eyes. 

 

"Jaewon oppa not you too! He just called me a hoe and said that I was being rude and all that stuff. Can you believe it?" she was pretending to be sad which made Jaewon worried. He gave her a gentle hug while looking towards Zico´s direction. Surprisingly for him he saw two familiar figures. Why was Zico holding a pair of high heels?

When the three people was close to him he locked eye contact with the girl that was sitting on a guy´s back. 

 

"Jennie?" he almost whispered to himself. 

 

"Did you say something?" Nayeon asked and he shook his head while he half heartily smiled. She tip toed towards the tall guy and went in for a kiss on his lips. "I´m so glad that you are by my side baby. What would I do without you?" she said and he only smiled back at her. He definetly was a sweet guy on the inside, and a scary looking one on the outside. But for some reason, in this right moment here and now. He was cold on the inside, but not on the outside.