Scene (AllxSehun)

Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. ChanHun 

 

Sehun sat quietly on the corner of the school's rooftop while staring at the clear skies with his back against the cold railing. The skies are blue and comforting him even if his heart shattered. 

"I like you, noona! Please go out with me." 

He look over his shoulder and snort at the way his tall friend bow 90° to the senior girl he been confessing to. 

"Okay." 

Sehun looked at his lap once again. The thick book he received from Chanyeol was laying lifelessly but seeming had mocking him. 

'Coward.' 

Yeah, so what if he is a coward? He like Chanyeol but can't even say the words. Not when Chanyeol was so homophobic and his confessions will risking their friendship away. 

Sehun better staying beside him as a friend rather than some gay that Chanyeol hates. 

He heard a pitter patter and smiling as he wait till Chanyeol's shadow looming over him. 

"She accepted me, Sehunnie!" His voice lace with happiness. 

Sehun looked up and feel his heart thumping loudly as he took the sight to stay permenantly inside his head. 

Chanyeol look so blinding when he smiles so wide up to his huge ears, eyes crinkling sligtly but still can make Sehun go breathless. The blue skies seems complimenting his friend figure. 

He stunned for a second before offering his friend a small smile. He tried to ignore of the way the wind had made Chanyeol's fluffy brown hair tousled even more by looking down onto his book once again. 

"Congrats, Park. You did it." 

His smiles turned wider as Chanyeol ran while spreading his arms around the rooftop. 

Its okay, he thinks. Chanyeol's blinding smile are enough even if his heart shattered each time the taller fall for another person. 

 

 


2. SeKai

 

When the clock strike two in the morning, Sehun patiently wait for his door opened and a dark tan man walked in with soft smile on his plump lips. 

But its past two already and the sight of Kim Jongin never came. Still, Sehun waited him till his eyes closed and when he open them once again, the blind light of sun washing him over through the parted curtain he forgot to close last night. 

Sehun groaned as he sit from his bed. Hands stretch out to look for his cellphone and when he opened his own device, he saw a message by the person he had been waiting for. 

From : Kim Kai

I guess its the end for us. Im sorry. I choose Kyungsoo over you, Hun-ah. Im sorry. 

His hand was trembling and Sehun let his cellphone dropped from his hand before he pull the thick comforter to cover his body and block everything. 

This is it, a third person in a relationship like Sehun doesn't deserve anything he wanted. 

Sehun thought its was a karma for trying to ruin Jongin and Kyungsoo's relationship but then its Sehun who the first one to appear in Jongin's life. 

So, why couldn't he have him? 

If only Kyungsoo didn't exist, will Jongin finally choose him? 

 

 

 

3. XiuHun

 

Minseok watched as the love of his life bleeding on the floor. The sudden deafness he felt making him hard to determine is the wild heartbeat he heard was really his or anyone else? 

"Hah..hah...Seok, Minseok, please don't cry." 

Its only when Sehun's soft hand reach up to wipe his tears away that Minseok fully realised that it is his Oh Sehun that laying on the ground with blood showering him. 

Minseok had live a longer life as a vampire, but who know just because of a normal human boy like Sehun can destroy his whole world? 

"No, baby, stay with me. Please, please don't go." He plead. Craddling his lover face and giving kisses all over Sehun's perfect face. 

The way Sehun gave him a painful broken smile makes Minseok sees red. 

"I love you, Seok-ah. Wait me in the next life." And Minseok scream out loud when Sehun's heart not beating anymore. 

Minseok lay his head on top of Sehun's chest, waiting for him to beat his heart again so that Minseok can see his beautiful human smiling to him again. 

Its a useless action and Minseok wait on the corner for his beloved. He doesn't care how many years he had to wait for Sehun. 

As long as he had this eternity, Sehun would be always be his and his only because the death never do they apart. 

 

 

 

4. KrisHun

 

Their eyes linger longer than usual. Wufan trying his hardest not to snatch Sehun away from Luhan's embrace and focus on the girl clinging by his side. 

"Fan, do we have to eat here?" Theres a faint of digust masked in the girl's face and Wufan try not to frown. 

Sehunnie would never complain. Sehunnie will always smile with his crescent blind smile. 

Wufan once again looked up and he really trying his hardest not to reach up and engulf Sehun inside his embrace, where the younger really belong to. 

So, he excuse himself to the restroom. Looking himself in the mirror and a sense of regret washing over him. 

It should be him besides Sehun now. It should be Wufan. Not Luhan. 

"You look great, ge." 

Wufan unconsciously sigh in relief as he turn his body and took the sight of his Sehun clad in white dress shirt and black ripped jeans with his fluffy black hair smiling warmly at him. 

"Baobei..." 

His chest tightened at the blinding smile Sehun used to give only to him. 

Wufan closed his eyes as Sehun's tiny frame engulfing him. Its been too long he had smell this familiar scent. 

"We are too good at saying goodbyes, ge. I hope you happy with your wife. Im happy with him. Thank you for all those happy years, ge." 

Wufan hold himself back from pulling Sehun onto his hug again when his ex lover lean back and once again smiling before he walked out from the restroom. 

His knees trembling and he really want to throw up the food inside his stomach. 

Sehun was his shining stars that Wufan foolishly setting his own stars to shine in the other man's sky. 

 

 

 

5. BaekHun

Sehun's voice was not as good as him but Baekhyun love the way his velvet voice singing the lulaby songs. 

The blue skies companying them and the leaf falling from the tree they sitting under seems understand Baekhyun's feeling now. 

".. please don't take my..." A cough. ".. my sunshine away..." More cough can be heard and Baekhyun tightened his hold around Sehun's thin and slimy waist. 

"I think the time is getting near, Baek. Could you please sing for me this time?" His voice getting weaker than before and Baekhyun knew it. 

Baekhyun nosed Sehun's sharp jaw, breathing Sehun's scent and engrave it deep inside both his mind and heart so that he will never forget about the love of his life. 

"Sure, baby." So Baekhyun sing, the birds chirping above them seems like making a duet with him. 

Its peaceful like this with Sehun inside his arm and warm breeze of summer air hitting them lightly. Its perfect in the way Baekhyun always want. 

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.." 

"You make me happy, when skies are grey.. you never know dear how much I love you.. so.." 

A tear escape from his eye as he no longer heard Sehun's steady breathing. Even his thin lithe body goes limp against Baekhyun's chest.

"Please don't take.. my sunshine away..." Then Baekhyun cried, sobbing as he tightening his hold around Sehun's body. 

"Its okay, Sehunnie. You're doing great. Its okay.." 

Sehun had endure the cancer inside his lung longer just for him. Baekhyun thought its okay, because the love inside his heart would be always for a boy who had small cute eyes, sharp button nose with cute pouty lips. 

 

 

 

6. HunHan

 

"Im sorry, who are you again?" 

Luhan forced a smile, trying to hold his own tears back as he sit on the chair beside the hospital's bed. It was a question he heard for these past months but still hurt him the most every time he heard him. 

Its ironic how only in one accident, everything shattered like it didn't meant to stay longer. 

Its ironic how Sehun forget about him like the younger never met him even once in his life. 

Lu Han hold out the bubble tea on his hand. The confuse looks he get from Sehun was hurting him but this is all because of his fault. 

If only they didn't fight for such a little things. If only he didn't shouted at Sehun. If only... 

"Im Luhan. Im your boy-" 

"Sehunnie!" Suddenly the vip room door opened harshly by someone taller with fluffy brown hair and wide eyes. Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter