Pair

Page Turner

  Changbin is awake from his sleep. He reach for his phone. He gasp.

"Not again.... stupid Changbin..."

>6 missed calls from Chan

>3 messages from Chan

06:30a.m. - Changbin, we need to go to school today. Our works still does not finish.

06:45a.m. - Are you still asleep

07:00a.m. - I'm on my way

 

"Jisung already at school. He call me just now." say Chan.

"Wow... he's early." say Changbin

"Yeah,, not like the other person that I know" say Chan leaving Changbin behind.

"Yahh!!! wait for me." shout Changbin.

 

"Is that the kid? a man with a mask ask the person beside him.

"Yeah,, he is the one who stumble with me. I'm sure that he have the parcel" say the man.

"Stupid!! What happen if he open the parcel. What we will tell the boss." the mask in the mask shout at t he person beside him.

"I..I.. will find a solution. I will get the parcel again."

 

Changbin, Chan and Jisung are sleeping on the rooftop. It is really tiring for them. Suddenly, a figure is walking toward them. The figure try for not making any noise when it walk. The figure is holding a bag. When the figure is close enough with the sleeping boys, the figure smile while pulling out the something from the bag. At that time, Chan can hear someone walking near them. He slowly open his eyes. And he is really shock.

"Sa Nae? What are you doing here?" ask Chan.

"Ooh,, sorry for interupting your nap... hehe..can you wake the others. I bring some food for your guys." say Sa Nae while taking out a little of food.

"Yeah.. hmm.. Changbin-ah, Jisung-ah ..wake up.."

Chan voice is slow but it hurriedly make the two boys wake up.

"Why you are waking us up. It still early.." Jisung whine like a little kid.

Chan just shaking his head. He point his hand toward Jisung.

"What?" ask Jisung. Changbin who already see Sa Nae hurriedly fix his clothes and hair.

"Behind you" answer Chan.

"Huh,.." Jisung turn his back and his mouth is wide open.

"Hi.. i bring you some food." say Sa Nae.

 

"How about we continue our work after school." suddenly Jisung say.

"Why? Can't you come tonight?" ask Changbin.

"No.. it not like that.. it just..hmm.. how can I explain this.."say Jisung. Understand the situation, Chan open his mouth.

"It just Jisung afraid that something will happen to Sa Nae. Because she is girl. And you know that girl.. of course she is weaker that us. We can protect ourself but for girls, it will be a little hard. Right Jisung?"

"Yahh.. what are you talking about...geez"

Sa Nae chuckle softly. The other three are looking at her.

"Are you taking care of me.. yahh Han Jisung.. you're so cute" say Sa Nae. At that time Jisung face turn red. Chan and Changbin are smiling widely.

"But it's fine with me. I can't continue after school because I have some stuff to do. So, can we continue tonight?" 

"If you are saying like that. I't okay . So, we will continue tonight." say Changbin. The other just nod.

 

 

"Yahh.. Jisung why are you wandering like that?" ask Changbin. Jisung have been like that for half  an hour.

"Sa Nae,, she still does not arrive." say Jisung.

"Seriously,, what happen to you lately. Wait,, don't tell me. Do you love her?" ask Changbin.

"No... what are talking about seriously.."

"Who love who?" suddenly Sa Nae come while smiling.

"No...nothing.. geez.. why Chan is late again today." Jisung try to change the topic. Changbin and Sa Nae just chuckle toward Jisung behaviour.

 

Chan finnaly awake from his sleep. He looks at the clock beside him. 09:30p.m.

",, ughh.. why I sleep again. The boys must be angry at me." Chan grab his phone. He sigh.

>20 missed call from Changbin

>10 missed call from Jisung

>3 missed call from unknown number

"Unknown number?" ask Chan. He scroll his phone again. He smile.

>5 messages from Changbin

08:00p.m. - Chan. Where are you?

08:15p.m. - Are you okay? Why you are not answering the calls

08:45p.m. - Please call me!

09:00p.m. - We will start first. It already late. Call me.

09:30p.m. - Yah!! answer the phone!! or I will kill you.

"He must angry right now." guess Chan. Thinking that he still need to help them, he send a message to Changbin,

 

"Chan text me!" say Changbin. The other two who are focusing on their project stop their work and look at Changbin.

"What he write?" ask Jisung while moving toward Changbin with Sa Nae following him.

09:35 - Geez,, sorry for making you worry. I sleep again today. -_- . By the way here, there are some information about our project. Sorry Changbin. It is already too late to me to come or does you want me to come to. I can come if you want to. So phagocytosis:

  • Phagocytes are a type of white blood cell - they move and feed like Amoeba
  • Recognise foreign material and engulf it
  • Only takes one-hundredth of one second to engulf one bacterium
  • Each phagocyte can engulf over 100 bacteria
  • Attracted to and accumulate in extremely large numbers at an infection site 

I hope the information is enough. Text me. <3

 

"Geez,, it lucky that he is genius." say Changbin

 

> 1 message from Changbin

09:40p.m. - It's okay. I'm glad that you're alright. Don't come. It already late. We can do it. Meet you tomorrow. I will waiting you in front of my door. Hehe,

"Is he serious? Nonsense. Let just look tomorrow." say Chan, smiling.