Memory

Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed since the first day of the new semester. Chaeyoung gained some friends, and so did Nakyung. But Nakyung still follows Chaeyoung around and kept bugging her but she just let her.

"Gyuri eonni! Wait up!" She called and ran to Gyuri who was with Jisun. She quickly clinged onto Gyuri and started walking with them.
03
"Where's your Nakyung?" Jisun asked as she looked around.

"Probably with Jiheon. And she's not mine okay. She's just a friend. Are you meeting Jiwon eonni today? I wanna come!" Chaeyoung kept on talking. But Gyuri silenced her and pinched her arm.

"Yes we're meeting Jiwon today and she strictly said not to bring you with us and just let you hang with Nakyung." Gyuri said which made Chaeyoung stop.

"Why would I want to hang with her? She keeps on following me everywhere and keeps on bugging me about that stupid promise that I don't even remember." Chaeyoung complained.

"Nakyung-ah, don't mind her. Come here." Jisun walked over to Chaeyoung's back and grabbed Nakyung's hand and dragged her away.

Chaeyoung didn't notice that Nakyung was behind her. She never would have said those if they only allowed her to visit Jiwon. Gyuri just looked at Chaeyoung and shook her head slowly.

"You're seriously an idiot sometimes Lee Chaeyoung. Sometimes. C'mon, let's get something to eat." Gyuri then grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and tried to pull her but the latter resisted and pulled her hand away.

"What about Nakyung?" A worried tone evident on how Chaeyoung asked.

"What about her? It's your fault for being mean to the poor girl." Gyuri shrugged.

"Eonni seriously? I'll just chase after them. Let's hang some other time." Chaeyoung said and started running as she wave her hand bidding goodbye.

Gyuri crossed her arms and whispered, "I still can't believe your mom did that. I just don't get it why she disapproves on Nakyung."

---

Chaeyoung ran all over the Campus looking for Nakyung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter