Chapter 2

[Destiny's Game] Another Story 1: AeLin's First Kiss

 

MinHo and AeLin were alone once more sitting on the benches. “What do you mean by supposedly? What happened afterwards?” MinHo said and faced her. “Huh? Eh. Well…that was nothing.” AeLin said and tried to change the topic. “Ah come on. You already said it!! Come on tell me!!” MinHo insisted and tried to tickle her. “No it’s embarrassing!!” AeLin said. “I won’t stop unless you tell!” MinHo replied. “O-okay okay!!” AeLin then gave up as MinHo stopped his tickling. AeLin looked at him still hesitant. “Come on…” MinHo said and smiled clearly enjoying the moment. “Tch. I hate it when you use your face like that. You know I can’t resist.” AeLin said and chuckled. “Hm, but then this face didn’t get you from TaeMin now did it? Heh.” He thought then just smiled.

“Well, I did sleep, and I assumed he did too. But after an hour or so, both of us woke up again. I sat up. I can’t see anything since it was still pitch dark….”

~Flashback~

AeLin sat up and gave a big sigh. “This is no good. I keep thinking about what happened earlier.” She said to herself. She then looked at where TaeMin was supposedly sleeping since she can’t really see because it was dark. “Why do I feel like putting away the pillow that separates us?” she thought to herself. “Maybe it’s because it’s kinda cramped inside.” She thought once more. She then just lay down and didn’t mind the pillow. She stayed awake for like 30 minutes. “Gawd what’s happening to me! I can’t sleep!!” she thought as thoughts about what happened earlier kept on resurfacing in her mind. “He kissed me. It was my first kiss. Crap, go away such thoughts!!” she then started to roll around, twist and turn.

“Ah ya. Come on. It’s the middle of the night and we’re in a cramped tent. Could you not please move??” she suddenly heard TaeMin say. She stopped and froze. “Crap. He’s still awake??” she said to herself. “S…Sorry. I couldn’t sleep.” She said then turned to the opposite side. She then heard TaeMin sigh. “Why is it that I feel like holding him right now?” she thought to herself once more. Then after how many minutes, assuming that TaeMin was finally asleep, she then turned to the side where the pillow separating the two was. She got one hand on the pillow and slowly inched her way to TaeMin’s blanket. “Would he notice if I touch his back?” she thought then stopped for a moment.

There was still silence all over. “Ah who cares. I’ll just get on with it. I’ll just tell him that I rolled over in my sleep.” As she was about to move her hand forward she then met with another hand. “?!” she got surprised. She stopped for a moment thinking that TaeMin might have hit her hand with his while sleeping. She pinned it down to the foam to make it seem like nothing was there. Then suddenly TaeMin’s hand reached for hers and lifted it from the foam then held it. He rubbed it slowly for a moment. “His hand is so warm.” She thought to herself as she felt her heart race and her face getting hot. After a quick rubbing, he then got his fingers to fill the spaces between her fingers.

“Gosh what’s going on?? Is he dreaming??”she thought to herself. “Can I? Just for tonight.” TaeMin spoke up. AeLin stayed silent as she didn’t know what to say. She then felt the pillow in between them removed. Now there was nothing in between them. Moments later she could now feel TaeMin’s warmth surrounding her. He got her head to lie on his chest as they still held hands. “C-can I hug you?” TaeMin said once more. She could hear TaeMin’s heartbeat beating faster. “For some strange reason, right now, I feel like I can’t say no to anything that you say.” AeLin replied. “I don’t know what’s happening right now but to hell with it. I don’t care anymore.” She thought as he felt TaeMin’s other hand wrapping around her body. AeLin’s heart skipped a beat for a moment there.

“Why is it that you make me do such things?” AeLin said. “Beats me. Why is it that you make me want to do such things?” TaeMin asked in return. Then there was silence between the two. They stayed in that position for the moment. “Do you hate it?” TaeMin said. AeLin tightened her hold to his hand. “N…no…I don’t hate it…but…” she replied. “I see.” He replied. “I…I actually like it…a bit.” She added as she felt her face get hot again. She then felt TaeMin hug her tighter. “You really can’t say no.” TaeMin said. “Tch. It’s your fault.” AeLin said then buried her face in his chest. “Then…can I kiss you again?” TaeMin said. There was a slight pause between the two. AeLin then sat up. TaeMin followed.

“Why are you doing this?” AeLin said. Although they still can’t see each other because the lights ran out, for that one moment, it seemed like they did see each other right in the eyes. “How should I know. Things just go out of my mouth.” TaeMin said. “Dimwit.” She said. “Oi! I heard that!” TaeMin said. Then he pulled something from his pocket and suddenly a faint light went up. It was his phone. With this the two of them could now see each other. “You’re crying? Are you okay??” TaeMin said as she saw her tears. “Huh? Uhm, no…no I’m not crying.” AeLin said as she wiped her tears. TaeMin reached his hand out to touch AeLin’s cheek just like before and wiped away her tears.

He then slowly started to lean in. AeLin did as well until their faces were just inches apart. “I hate you.” She said. “I do too.” TaeMin replied then went in for their second kiss. This time it was a longer and a more passionate kiss. Tears then continued to pour as the kiss progressed. “I hate you TaeMin.” She thought to herself. “I really, really hate you!!” then they broke the kiss and pulled each other for a really tight hug. “I love you AeLin! I really, really love you.” TaeMin said. “I love you too TaeMin! I really love you!” she replied as they held each other ever so tightly. “Then, will you?” TaeMin said. AeLin then suddenly let go and broke from the hug. “I…I can’t…sorry. For the moment…there’s someone…agh…” AeLin said then wiped her tears. There was a slight pause. “But I’ll think about it…I’ll let you know, somehow.” She said. Then TaeMin smiled and the two of them hugged once more. Soon they slept soundly with one hand holding the other.

~End of Flashback~

“But then, the next day we had a big fight. I didn’t want to hate him, but I did, for the first time I seriously hated him. I wanted to make up so bad, but then I didn’t know what to do. As I was about to leave for the Philippines he then came up and the two of us patched things up with each other. When he hugged me I told him that if he’s still willing to wait, I’ll probably give the answer any time soon. Then he said he never stopped waiting.” AeLin said. MinHo then looked at her. “So after that you chose TaeMin over Ray right? What happened when you got back to South Korea? If I remember correctly the two of you looked like nothing really happened.” MinHo said. “Well, he didn’t ask me again…so yeah. I don’t know. Even I don’t understand.” She then laughed at herself.

“Plus, you even confessed.” AeLin said and poked him. MinHo got a bit embarrassed. “You told me you didn’t like him that time.” MinHo said. “I couldn’t say it to you of course!! I didn’t want to hurt you…I guess.” She said. “Psshhh…well, that’s all in the past.” MinHo said. Then there was silence between the two. “GNAWWWWWW!!! That was the sweetest thing that I ever heard!” a voice said. “Oi! We shouldn’t be heard! What’s the point of listening in??” another voice said. “Come on guys, another someone here might as well be falling in love all over again.” Another voice added. “HYUNG!!!” all were familiar voices.

“Huh? MinHo hyug…oh crap…you didn’t!” AeLin stood up. “Hehehe.” MinHo then got out his phone which had a conference call with the other SHINee members. “Witwew! Even TaeMin can’t say anything. Ahihihi. I feel so jealous of you two!!” JongHyun said. “My babies have grown up!!” Key added. “You guys really. You better take care of her MinHo! Or else TaeMin would go directly there to the Philippines.” Onew replied. “OPPA!!” she whined and at the same time smacking MinHo. “AeLin.” TaeMin called out. Then the others suddenly got silent. “Y…yeah?” she replied. “WHY TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THAT??? I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GO BACK TO KOREA!! REMEMBER THAT!!!” TaeMin said out of rage. “YA!!! I WILL TOO SO BRING IT ON!!!” and so the TaeLin couple remains as the TaeLin couple we all know. But let’s not be sure with AeLin being the only one to spill the beans with some friends. It COULD be possible that TaeMin also said a couple of things to his bro…or something like that…