Of rainy nights and trot..

Of longings and nostalgia..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n. here's the songs i was listening to when i wrote this..
but if you don't like trot, just listen to rewind or rain sound.

and in case you don't realize, this is from daehyun's pov btw.
...

  
  
  
  
  

On rainy nights like these, the trot music come out from the old radio reminds me of my hometown..
Of my parents and my siblings, of my childhood, of you.. my one and only best friend.
Do you know that on nights like these I miss you more than the other times?
 
How are you, Dear? Are you doing fine?
Are you still that beautiful flower that I used to know?
I remember, your smile was as bright as sunshine on Sunday mornings, it's lightening my days.
Your laughter was my favorite melody, as precious as mom's lullaby from my younger years.
Your eyes shone so beautifully as if you had the stars in them.
The moon was beautiful, but it was nothing compared to you.
An angel you were, who walks the path of colorful rainbow.
Everything about you was beautiful. Even your scent was heavenly too.
You smells of chocolate cookies and mints. 
With you, i could swear i see happiness dancing in the air. 
 
 
Do you remember that one night on the beach? We just sat on the sand looking at the ocean.
The moon was so big and bright, and out of nowhere you sang Moonlight Over Shilla.
The wind blew your hair. And time sat still, as if it has frozen and there's no one else but you and me.
That was the first time I realized my feelings for you, that I like you more than just a friend.
At first I was scared, because it was not normal to fall in love with people of the same gender.
A t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter