Final.

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jimin stared out of his window, running his fingers down with the water droplets which ran down his window. The Seoul City was all grey. All he saw was grey tar streets, grey buildings, grey sky and rain droplets on his window. It rained a while ago. He already felt miserable; why did it have to rain?


Jimin could hear his best friend Taehyung talking to him without stopping, but he wasn't listening. Taehyung was excited about the upcoming BTS Festa 2017, and was boasting about how Namjoon Hyung and him had so much fun in Namjoon Hyung's studio while they recorded their song. Jimin was paired up with Jungkook, and Jimin didn't like it.


Why not with Yoongi Hyung? Oh wait. Jungkook was with Yoongi Hyung. Why not with Namjoon Hyung? Bang PD-nim why.


He wasn't in a mood to listen to Taehyung's rambling, and he was definitely wasn't in the mood for Jungkook. Jungkook will be coming over to the studio, which means avoiding him won't work tomorrow.


It's not like Jimin couldn't stand Jungkook. Jimin likes Jungkook. Maybe a little too much than he should. Jungkook liked him too. Yes. Liked. Jimin and Jungkook dated for a while before parting ways for unknown reasons. Jimin was afraid that if he ran into Jungkook, his feelings for him would get stronger.


Jimin missed spending time with Jungkook. He kind of regretted dating him. Jimin enjoyed dating him, but if they didn't date, maybe things wouldn't have gotten worse. They would stay as brothers who worked together, had fun together, talked about their problems together and do everything together. Jimin missed when Jungkook teased Jimin for his height, calling him short and small. Jimin pretends to be angry, but he liked it. He missed Jungkook.


A little while ago, Bighit entertainment seniors and BTS talked about Jungkook's cover of Charlie Puth's We Don't Talk Anymore. He just did a part of it, and now, they wanted Jimin to feature in his cover. Yay. Fantastic. Brilliant. Marvelous. Superb! Note the sarcasm.


As much as he doesn't want to admit, he wanted to show up at Jungkook's place, for to have fun. But he was too afraid that he'd be wrong, he was too afraid that Jungkook wouldn't want him there. Jungkook didn't speak to Jimin after their breakup, but for the sake of their fans, they acted friendly in front of the camera.


BTS got their own apartments and they all moved seperately, except for Namjoon and Jin. Jimin haven't seen Jungkook after their breakup. The last time he saw Jungkook was during their concert in Osaka. Jimin couldn't take his eyes off him. That's when Jimin decided, Jeon Jungkook was too dangerous for him. Jimin didn't want his fragile heart breaking again.


"Jimin, are you even listening?" Taehyung hit his shoulders, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. "W-What did you say?" Jimin sheepishly said.


"I said." Taehyung sighed. "Let's go to the ing club and get your dance. You need to loosen it up." He gave out his signature box smile, grabbing Jimin's both shoulders, shaking him.


Jimin looked out of the window. It was already dark now. The sky turned black to confirm that it's night. He stared out the window and yet he didn't notice the sky changing? Jimin honestly didn't have any mood to go out. He wasn't feeling good.


"We can dance in the practise room too." Jimin groaned, rolling his eyes. "Shut up wipe, you are coming with me. The guys are coming too." Taehyung stuck his tongue out, making a face. "Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Don't think so. Said that he had something to do." Taehyung answered. "Fine." Said Jimin — secretly hoping that Taehyung will cancel the plan in a sudden.


"Turn up!" Taehyung made a little dance before grabbing Jimin's hands, pulling him out of the studio. "Are we really going there right now?" Jimin asked when Taehyung pressed the elevator button.


"Then where else do you think we're going?" Taehyung dragged Jimin into the elevator and pressed the ground button. Jimin frowned and looked at himself with his mirror. His hair was sticking at all the directions from the hair grabbing he did during the meeting with the Bighit seniors. He was wearing a grey oversized hoodie with way too long sleeves which covered up his small hand.


"So, you're saying that I'm going to the club with this on? They won't let me enter. I mean, you look good but—" Jimin turned to Taehyung who was now typing on his phone. "No, I got a dress shirt of mine in my car." Taehyung said. "You could wear that."


"Then what are you wearing?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "I'm adorned in Gucci baby." Taehyung winked, pulling up Jimin's hoodie upto his stomach, looking towards the smaller figure's bubble .


"Yah!" Jimin slapped his best friend's hand away and adjusted his hoodie. "ert." Jimin mumbled, glaring at the younger who was smirking.


"Nice ." Taehyung said. "You need to let everyone see your tight little . The leather pants are nice on you. They hug your and thighs perfectly." Taehyung patted on Jimin's .


Jimin shoved Taehyung's hand away when he heard what Taehyung said. Widening his eyes, Jimin hugged his own body protectively. "Heol. You ert! Are you trying to me? Tight little what?" Jimin yelled.


Taehyung smirked as the elevator door opened. He wiggled his eyebrows, giving out a weird smile. "I don't like you Jimin." He grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him across the lobby and exited their Entertainment Agency.


"I'm hurt." Jimin faked a pout before grinning widely. "I got Hoseok Hyung, why would I need you?" Taehyung took out his car remote and smiled. "YOU AND--" Jimin almost screamed but Taehyung covered Jimin's mouth.


"Hush now, we don't want ARMY to find out tihihi." Taehyung lead Jimin to his new Mercedes Benz car, unlocking it. He opened the door and made Jimin climb in. Then, Taehyung went towards the back seat door and opened it, pulling out a paper bag. He handed it over to Jimin and went to the driver's seat, climbing in.


"Hurry the up." Taehyung said as he steered the wheel. He pulled down the lever and pushed his feet on the paddle, driving away. Jimin looked inside the bag. It had a Gucci Sneakers and a white dress shirt along with some makeup accessories. Smirking, Jimin pulled off his hoodie, revealing his toned body.


"Park Jimin cover yourself." Taehyung scolded.


"Oh sorry, mom." Jimin bit his lips as he smiled. He put on the shirt, and buttoned it. He undid the zipper of his jeans and lowered it a bit, so that he could tuck the shirt in. With much struggle, he did. Then, he tore off the black converse and put on the Gucci shoes.


"That's my son. You look gorgeous." Taehyung teased, turning the wheel.


"Oh thanks mom. Except that I'm not gorgeous. I'm y and I know it." Jimin made a derp face, making double chins. Taehyung laughed as he steered left.


"Don't let the shoes get dirty. It's my Gucci." Taehyung warned jokingly. "Yeah yeah." Jimin reached towards the eyeshadow palette and started working on his eyes. When he finished, he put on a little eyeliner. He put some red tint on his lips before putting compact powder on his already perfect face.


"Damn son." Taehyung sang. Jimin smiled shyly, keeping the cosmetics inside the bag. He carefully kept it in the backseat before turning to look out of the window. He saw yellow street lights keeping the dark night bright. Cars of different sizes and brands were parked at a side.


Jimin sighed before closing his eyes and then opened it, looking out once more. But he saw a familiar face near a car. Jimin's bored eyes opened as wide as it can be. It was Jungkook with some girl. She was undeniably pretty, with long black hair, long legs and with curves. He was smiling lightly towards her before he opened the car door, just to let her in.


Taehyung drove away more quickly, and Jimin couldn't see more. Hurt built up in his heart, and he could hear it shattering into thousands of pieces.


Is she his new lover? No way, she must be a friend.


Jimin smiled at the wild thought. It scared him but he didn't see anything off about Jungkook and the girl. He hoped that she was just a friend, but the other side of him hoped that Jungkook's being loved.


"We're here." Taehyung's deep voice boomed in the car. Taehyung parked the car in the back of the club.


"You go in first. I'll be there in a sec." Taehyung mumbled as he undid his seatbelt. Jimin didn't reply, instead he climbed out of the car quickly, hurrying towards the waiting que. Jimin didn't wait, but made way through the que and the fangirls there went crazy, screaming 'Jimin Oppa' loudly. Jimin normally would've felt really loved, but right now, Jimin just wanted to get drunk and wasted away.


Jimin faked a smile as he made way to the security. The security let him in without even checking his ID. Jimin went upstairs to the VVIP section, and there were a lot more idols there. He saw Yoongi with some girl, and when Yoongi threw Jimin a smirk, Jimin grinned widely. Jimin saw the girl's face. She was definitely a foreigner. Tan skin, wavy black hair, pretty face and a nice body. Yoongi looked into the girl's face before cupping her cheeks. Then, the girl and Yoongi started making out against a wall. It grossed Jimin out.


Jimin walked towards the bar, telling the bartender that he needed the Blue Burial, the heaviest alcohol they had. When the bartender started working for the drink, Jimin sat on a bar stool, drowning into his thoughts.


Jimin sighed internally. Jungkook didn't move on, right? It was just his friend, right?


"Here." The bartender kept the alcohol on the counter. Jimin took it and threw the bartender a crooked smile before gulping down the alcohol. He kept the empty glass on the counter before standing up.


Jimin wanted to be held by Jungkook so badly. His strong arms around Jimin's small waist, pulling him close. But what if the girl from earlier was Jungkook's lover? What if he held onto her like he held onto Jimin? And when Jimin turned around to dance, he saw Jungkook.


Jimin's heart sank. Jungkook was standing near a wall, talking to Namjoon and Seokjin. Jungkook wasn't alone. Jungkook had the pretty girl from earlier clinging onto his arm, the way Jimin did before. Jungkook smiled widely before looking into her eyes lovingly.


"Hey Jimin--" Taehyung shoved Jimin slightly, but that didn't stop Jimin from staring at Jungkook and the girl. Taehyung gazed at Jimin before looking towards Jungkook and the girl. "Ohh Jimin." Taehyung made Jimin turn towards him before cupping his cheeks.


"You didn't see that, alright? You didn't see that." Taehyung wiped away Jimin's hot tears, one by one. "T-Tae. Is she his girlfriend?" Jimin asked, looking into Taehyung's eyes.


"No, no, she's not." Taehyung cooed, very gently, afraid that he would break Jimin's heart even more by saying that he didn't know.


"Don't try to console me Tae." Jimin slurred, the alcohol overcoming his senses. "Does Jungkookie know that you and Hoseok Hyung are dating?" Jimin added, looking towards Jungkook again. There was Jungkook, looking towards Jimin with no expression on.


"No, why?" Taehyung asked. "Hold onto me." Jimin pleaded.


"Is this about Jungkook? Jimin — this ain't good."


"I know what I'm doing Tae. Shut up. I want to look happy." Jimin smiled widely, making Taehyung groan. The younger knew that his best friend was hurting so bad, and he ended up wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist. Jimin smirked proudly, turning towards the bar with Taehyung. They ordered drinks and Jimin drank to the fullest, getting wasted away.


And now, Taehyung had to take Jimin home to protect him from embarrassment in front of the idols. Taehyung had changed Jimin back to his hoodie while he was in the car. Taehyung didn't want Jimin to puke on his precious shirt and shoes.


"Tae Tae. Diminie can't move on. J-Jungkookie did it so easily." Jimin hiccuped, pouting at Taehyung. "Aw, Jimin hold on. We're going home." Taehyung mentally cursed himself cause he let Jimin drink that much.


"No turn baaaack. Diminie wants Jungkookie." Jimin did puppy dog eyes and Taehyung sighed.


"You do know that your puppy dog eyes won't work on me, right? We're getting you home, that's ing it." Taehyung snapped. Jimin was shocked. Taehyung could tell that.


"Diminie caaaaan't live anymore. It's feels like I've been shot with a gun~" Jimin sang loudly. "Aish this kid." Taehyung rolled up his windows, hiding himself. "Jimin shut up." The least thing which Taehyung expected was Jimin to cry. Jimin was always depressed lately but he never saw Jimin cry until earlier tonight. And that was silent tears, but now Jimin was in his car, sobbing like a ing baby.


"Taehyung what should I do?" Jimin slurred, putting his hands on the window, waving his hands. "I'm a tree." Jimin waved his arms around and laughed. Taehyung was freaking out now. Jimin was definitely drunk.


"Jimin." Taehyung reached over to the backseat, parking at the side of the road for a bit. He took a plastic bag and handed it to Jimin before starting to drive again. "If you feel like vomiting, just puke insid-- OH MAN HOLY WHAT THE JIMIN!!!" Taehyung shouted when he saw his precious car getting stained with Jimin's vomit.


"I gave you that plastic bag for some reason." Taehyung hit his head on the steering wheel, making the car beep. Jimin giggled as he wiped off the vomit from the back of his hand. He put the plastic bag on his head and rolled his eyes upwards.


"Diminie likes Jungkookie." Jimin admitted. "I like Jungkookie so bad. I like that beanie on his head too. Like this." Jimin pointed towards the plastic bag. "Jimin, just rest." Taehyung said.


"Do you think that they had ? Did they kiss? Of course, since Jungkookie is so irresistible." Jimin threw the plastic bag into the vomit and watched it get stuck to the vomit.


Jimin sniffled, pulling up his feet to the seat. "Diminie don't want to think anymore. Diminie's head hurts."


Taehyung felt bad. He wanted to break Jungkook's legs now. He had been breaking Jimin's heart everyday, by doing the littlest things. He might openly start flirting with Yoongi, hug Taehyung, lie on Hoseok's lap, hold onto Namjoon's hand or put his chin on Seokjin's shoulder but never touch Jimin. Jungkook gets really extra when Jimin's not around, but in the moment when Jimin walks in, Jungkook gets all quiet and walks away gradually.


Taehyung missed seeing playful Jimin and Jungkook. He missed it when Jimin gets bullied by Jungkook, and when Jimin gets angry, Jungkook goes to hug Jimin and tell that he's sorry. Jimin and Jungkook stays up late at night having heart to heart talks in the dark living room, and once, Taehyung saw it when he was out for a midnight sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter