Damage Control

Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNGGGGGGG!"

Jimin quickly ran back to the room when he heard he was being murdered by his so-called brothers in front of four gorgeous girls who were giggling with the rest of the guys in there.

"Woah, what a mean thing to say to Rose'" Jennie crossing her arms.

Lisa's eyes opened wide, here mouthed dropping. Jisoo covered in disbelief and looked at Rose'.

"NOOO, JEBAAAAL!"

Jimin knelt in frustration as he realized the humiliation his savage-mouthed hyung Yoongi just said in front of the girls.

 

"YAH! Min Yoongi! You're crossing the line, don't say that!" Jin trying to salvage the situation.

 

"Ah, mianhe, mianhe, Rose'. Me and my big mouth." Suga said slapping his own mouth.

 

"Nah, it's alright! No worries. I clearly understand. I can't please everybody you know. People has their own preferences." Rose said smiling.

 

"Nooooo!" Jimin's mind is screaming. He grabbed his hair feeling a sudden headache.

"Hyungs, this is not funny at all. Please don't do this right now." Jimin pleaded.

 

"OK, OK. Clear it! Get out of here guys. Let Jimin explain himself." Jin tapping out Yoongi, RapMon, JHope and V out of the room. 

 

"Explain myself, why do i have to explain myself? It's not me who has a murderous mouth" Jimin thought. 

 

Jin hyung pulled me up and ushered me in front of the computer.

I was so done and humiliated. I could not even look at them on the screen. 

 

"Girls, I'm really sorry, this is just us spending our free day, and today I was the target, so I'm really sorry!" I looked up.

 

"So this is you huh!" Jennie smirked. "Nice to meet you sunbaenims." 

 

"Is she being sarcastic? I swear i can taste the saltiness in her expression." Jimin gulped.

 

"I hope this won't leave a negative impression on you. The hyungs went over the line with their joking so again, really, I'm really sorry.

Forgive us?" Jimin tried to smile his best, hoping he did not come out as nervous as he actually is.

 

"Rose'?" Jennie turned to Rose' and pointed at the screen.

Jimin gulped. Rose' shrugged her shoulders, lifting both forearms in the process, tilted her head, her brows lifting as if saying "well". 

Her eyes almost rolled at Jimin but decided against it and instead she just looked through the screen into Jimin's eyes.

And she smiled oh-so-sweetly showing all her teeth.

She waved with both hands.

"It's OK sunbaenim. Nice meeting you, again (with emphasis on again). Anyway, we gotta go.

And I believe you want to have the much needed rest too so at this point we'll have to say Bye Bye!"

She waved sweetly and the girls started to move.

But then Rose' came back on screen again and with a sweet voice she said "Please say bye and goodnight to Jungkook and the rest of the guys for me."

"Bye." They waved and their gone.

 

Rose' POV

As I lay in bed that night, the event that transpired a while ago kept playing in my mind.

What was that? I can't seem to grasp why my name came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter