page thirty-three.

 roleplay diaries archive  : season one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Harsh Reality

posted on july 12, 2014

this is like 1000+ words... read at ur own discretion.

so my friend showed me this roleplay diary thing like yesterday, and i've been really addicted to reading everyone's story and felt the urge to post mine. my story isn't as much about legit rp as it is about friendships. so here's goes.

i know that by posting this, some of u who know me will know it's me but that's ok. irdc.

let's see... maybe i'll start from the beginning and try to cut down on the details since this can end up being super long. so i started roleplaying way back in the summer of 2012. the whole idea of rping was new to me, since i never even knew such thing existed. but i saw this advertisement while scrolling through my tumblr feed, and i remember wondering what rping was and googling it before deciding to try it out cuz there really is nothing that could go wrong, right? oh boy was i wrong. well actually everything sailed smoothly until later on, but that all happened in 2013. anyway. i joined the rp as kai, then i joined another rp as sehun and through those two accs i got close to these three people ooc-wise and added them on kkt, line and fb and stuff. by the time 2013 rolled around, i got tired of rping and besides, most of the rps i was in were kinda dead, so i left the rp world for the time being.

and that's just the beginning lol. there's so much more.

when summer came around again, some rp advertisement found its way on my aff wall and i decided to check it out cuz i had nothing better to do anyway. i joined a twitter rp this time, and i had a blast being baekhyun. i even met a fellow rper who im now good friends with irl who lived in my area so that was pretty good. but then things started going downhill and the rp shut down and i was still high on the busy-ness of rp and how fun it actually was so i joined a few fb rps that i quickly quit. a while later, sometime in mid july when i reached the peak of my boredom, i found this rp and applied to be krystal, since everyone on the wishlist wanted her. the decision to suddenly transition from rping was guys to girls was one that decided my fate in the rp world. that marked the highlight of my rp career. i'm not sure how to explain it, but rping in this rp was a completely new experience for me. in the past, i rp-ed with legit rp-ers, who would use actions and all that and be serious and stuff, which i didn't find all that exciting. however, talking to ppl in this rp felt like u were talking to the actual person and not doing stupid things like going out to eat or watch the movies and stuff. i guess this shows i nvr really liked legit rp-ing haha.

but anyways, through that rp came sooo many memories. happy, sad, funny, frustrating moments that really made my summer that much better. i was like in rp euphoria from then all the way until late september, early october. i don't rly know how it happened, but i became really well known by most rpers, at least the circle of rpers who i tended to end up in the same rps as whenever i joined new rps. it was like i knew everybody and everybody knew o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter