002.

Hall Of Mirrors

The masked man glances down at me, I'm almost lost in his stare, his dark brown eyes are like dark lonely caverns, a dark abyss just waiting for a hint of light. it feels like his eyes are pericing into my own as if they were daggers. This man seems so familiar yet so new, i swear i have seen him before  but i cant put my finger on it. Have we met before? have we crossed paths before? in previous life maybe? 

"looks like we've got another one boy" he speaks up, his deap voice causing a shiver up and down my spine. "A-another one of w-what?" i manage to stutter in question not knowing wether to have spoke or not, as im still unaware if he is the person that had kidnapped me.
"another young girl, you are the 17th girl to stumble into our relm this month" he nodded and stepped closer inch by inch as did the tiger presumambly names tundra. "The 17th girl" begining to get more and more affraid with each passing second. the tiger obviously senses my panic rests his head on mine somewhat purring to calm me down.

"Do not be alarmed young lady but you are the 17th girl to go missing from your relm in the last month all the information we have collected so far is that all of the girls iously were in a hall of mirrors at a carnival" It had clicked in my mind, i start freaking out i get up quickly moving the tiger away from me and hurridly backed up into the tree behind me.
"like the girls on the news on tv?" i looked into his eyes desperately trying to see if they held some form of awnser "the-the-the ones that police belive were kidnapped" i tug at my coat very affraid now. "YOU DID IT DIDNT YOU~ YOU KIDNAPPED US ALL~ THIS IS A CRIME~ SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN IS KIDNAPPING GIRLS HES KIDNAPPED ME SOMEONE HELP M~" my mouth gets covered by his hand and my screams become muffled. his face is soo close i can feel his breath from behind the mask, the thin hairs on my arms stand upright at this new situation. "Listen to me it wasnt us that had brought you here, me and tundra are just doing our job and following orders from the king himself. we just came to bring you to the king for your own safety. the culprit must be on his way to find you now." there it is again hes looking into my eyes my heart beating more and more violently as he scofts in disbelief that he had just been framed for a kidnapping.

"We currently do not know or understand what or who had brought you here we are also unsure of how to get you back to your own world, but were are working hard to find out how to get you back safe and sound. so untill we find out how to get you back you are stuck here with us in this relm" he looks up and down my body staring at certain areas looking either at my ruins clothes or all the cuts bruises and blood around my body.

"s-so im stuck here, i-i-i can-cant go home" oh gosh its happening again, mum i need you, jisungie help me the thoughts circle my mind, echoing around many voices tackiling my mind, getting louder and louder untill its an orcastra of fear, a sympathy in my mind pleading for help. its becoming more and more difficult to breath i feel i could die, like a 20 ton weight crushing my chest my body not knowing how to respond but to shake in fear and tears continusly falling from my eyes stinging my skin untill it all blurs and the world goes black.

*

"she sure is a weird one aye boy" he looks down at my lifeless body in his arms before picking me us and places me on Tundras back. "lets take her in shall we" and with that he brings me to the castle.