B.S 1

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My name is Yi Soo, 22 years old, I just graduated about 2 weeks ago from Seoul National University, the best university available in my country basically; taking Bachelor of Communication degree. Though I’m currently at Melbourne, Australia, at the moment, not sure if I’m running away from the reality of being an adult or it’s an act of rebel, since I lost most of my teenage years studying.

 

Why Melbourne? A few days after my graduation, I found this book called ‘Reasons why’ written by an author called Candy, but I can never seem to find any information about this writer for some reason; the setting took place in Melbourne and I fell in love with the city that the author described, and so I took a risk and decided that I'm going there, a huge risk coming to a place that I’ve never been into nor have any information of; pretty naïve I know.

 

The trip was pretty sudden and there was no plan, but I have no regret at all coming here, the city is just as beautiful as how Candy described. I’m currently staying at a homestay; the host is a woman in her 30s, a Korean-Australian, which made it easier to communicate with her, although I can speak fluent English but talking in my first language is of course more convenient. I also had visited a lot of places such as the Flinders Street Station, Queen Victoria Market, Luna park, and few places here and there.

 

I’ve never felt this much excitement in my life, my da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter