two

3:00 am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(i curse a lot in this fic so forgive me) 

 

the next day at lunch, Sana rushed to Tzuyu's locker like any other day. 

"Tzuyu-ah!"      

"hey!" Tzuyu replied all chic like the usual way but somehow it caused Sana to blush even more. 

"are we having lunch today?" Sana asked all anticipated hoping she would remember herself asking Sana to lunch yesterday. 

oh.. did we have lunch plans? shoot! sorry! I made plans with momo unnie. I'll catch up with you later." and she disappears with  a sweet smile and empty promises. 

" her. momo. god damn" and Sana walked away kicking the ground harshly. 

as the young girl walks outside the building to a bench across the field to quote on quote. "enjoy"  her lunch. 

she's been going to this school aproximately 4years now and somehow she never discovered this pretty spot with a spectacular view as this place was found by Tzuyu and Sana together, one lunch day.

usually she looks out to the clouds to find comfort in her discomfort of feelings, but today she's too built up with anger with her fellow friends. 

that momo jassik knows i like her. AH" 

momo and sana has been friends since kindergarten as they practically grew up together though Momo was your typical iljin that was well known to be bad infulence, everyone including Sana knew about. But somehow Tzuyu the straight a, conservative student and Momo the iljin have found each other in the sea of thousands of people as they started to hang out more frequently and more than Sana's liking. 

The more she thought about it, the more absurd and fraustrating it sounded to her. 

Tzuyu left her for someone she only knew for a week

Sana is feeling jealousy over Tzuyu having another friend. 

if sana never had these outrageous feelings, would she still be jealous? could you get jealous over a friend? was that a thing? 

Sana never knew how to function without the thought of dating Tzuyu one day and didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter